Staff Selection Commission is all set to start the recruitment process for SSC JE 2019. The official notification for SSC JE has been released and candidates can apply online from 13th August to 12th September. SSC conducts the SSC JE Exam for the recruitment to various posts of Junior Engineer (Electrical, Civil, Mechanical, etc.) across the country. Students with the required qualification can apply for this recruitment and get the opportunity to work as a JE. This post will provide you all the information regarding the SSC JE Recruitment 2019 including the eligibility criteria, important dates, examination process etc.
SSC Junior Engineer 2019 Exam Pattern
|Papers||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration & Timings|
|(i) General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 Hrs.|
|(ii) General Awareness||50||50|
|Part –A General Engineering (Civil & Structural) OR||100||100|
|Part-B General Engineering (Electrical) OR|
|Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical)|
|Part-A General Engineering (Civil & Structural)||300||2 Hrs.|
|Part- B General Engineering (Electrical)||300||2 Hrs.|
|Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical)||300||2 Hrs.|
SSC JE Vacancy Details:
Vacancies will be determined in due course. Updated SSC Junior Engineer vacancy position will be uploaded on the website of the Commission from time to time (https://ssc.nic.in >Candidate‟s Corner > Tentative Vacancy).
SSC JE Age Limit:
- Candidates should have completed Minimum 18 Years to Maximum 32 years as on 01-01-2020. For Age Relaxation Details Candidates can refer the SSC JE Notification 2019.
SSC JE Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have completed Degree or Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or Institution.
SSC JE Selection Process 2019:
- SSC JE selection process 2019 will be based on Examination, Physical Standard, Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards. The Examination will consist of two Papers i.e. Paper-I (Computer Based Examination) and Paper-II (Descriptive Type). The candidates appearing for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contracts) should attempt Part A (Civil & Structural) of Paper-I and Paper-II and the candidates appearing for the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical) should attempt Part-B (Electrical) and the candidates appearing for the post of Junior Engineer (Mechanical) should attempt Part C (Mechanical) of Paper-I and Paper-II failing which his/ her answer sheet (PaperII) will not be evaluated.
SSC JE Fee Payment:
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only). Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 14.09.2019 (17:00). However, candidates who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment in cash at the designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 16.09.2019 provided the challan has been generated by them before 14.09.2019 (17:00).
How to Apply Online for SSC JE Recruitment 2019:
- Step 1: Go to Official Website: https://ssc.nic.in/
- Step 2: One-time Registration, click on „Register Now‟ link provided in the „Login‟ section on https://ssc.nic.in
- Step 3: Login to online system through your „Registration Number‟ and password click „Apply‟ link in „Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) Examination 2019‟ Section under „Latest Notifications‟ tab.
- Step 5: Enter the details, Fee payment & click the submit button
- Step 6: Thus we can apply the SSC JE Notification 2019.