SSC JE Result: SSC has released the SSC Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) 2019 Paper-I result on 1st March 2021. SSC JE examination is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission to recruit eligible candidates to the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical, Civil, & Mechanical) across the country.
SSC JE 2019 Important Dates:
The result has released on March 1st, 2021. The exam was conducted in October and December of 2020.
|Application form starting date||13th August 2019|
|Last Date to Online Application||12th September 2019|
|SSC JE Tier-I Exam (CBE)||27th to 30th Oct 2020 & 10th & 11th Dec 2020|
|SSC JE Tier-II Exam (Descriptive)||31-01-2021 (DES)|
|SSC JE Result 2019 Paper I||1st March 2021|
|SSC JE Tier-II Exam Date||21st March 2021|
SSC JE 2020-21 Important Dates:
|SSC JE Result 2021: Important Dates|
|SSC JE 2020 Tier-I Exam Date||22-03-2021 to 25-03-2021|
How to check your SSC JE Result For Paper 1?
- Visit the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the result tab on the website where results are displayed.
- Under the “Results” tab, click on the “Junior engineer” result tab.
- Click on the official link containing the result PDF of qualified candidates for SSC JE Paper 1.
- Enter your Roll Number in the search bar or press “Ctrl + F” & then enter Roll No.
- If selected, your roll no will be highlighted in the PDF.
SSC JE Paper I Cut Off [Civil]
The paper 1 cut off for the SSC JE exam for Civil engineering has been given below:
SSC JE Exam Pattern: Paper-II (Descriptive Type)
SSC JE Paper 2 consists of descriptive-type questions for a total of 300 marks. Here are the details for the SSC JE exam pattern paper II.
|Part-A General Engineering (Civil & Structural)||300||2 Hrs.|
|Part- B General Engineering (Electrical)||300||2 Hrs.|
|Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical)||300||2 Hrs.|