Static GK For All Government Exams First In India
General Tips for GK Section Preparation
- Anyway, old hat this may sound, perusing paper consistently is the best method for reinforcing your arrangement of the general information/mindfulness segment. Perusing papers day by day can make life simple in learning General Knowledge. Watching out for what’s going on around may think that its fascinating in paying special mind to news day by day.
- Bringing down notes is a decent method to absorb data and store it for future reference. Here, we would encourage you not to just record focuses. Try to make flowcharts and mindmaps for the information. Not exclusively will this assistance you at the season of the update however will likewise push you to effectively connect with data and recall is for longer timeframes.
- Online tests let you test your insight and furthermore animate your psyche to take in more unbiasedly. You can introduce some application and can play little tests while at movement or recreation. This will likewise enable you to improve the utilization of your time.
- Concentrate as per the test that you’re planning for. In the event that you are anticipating showing up for Bank tests, you should concentrate further on saving money related terms. Additionally focus on games, grants and praises, and so on and take a shot at making this your specialty’.
✎ 1. Name of the first Atomic Submarine of India?
Ans: I.N.S Chakra
✎ 2. What is the name of the first British to visit India?
✎ 3. Name of the first election commissioner of India?
Ans: Sukumar Sen.
✎ 4. Name of the first university of India?
Ans: Nalanda University.
✎ 5. Where is India’s First nuclear center?
✎ 6. Name of the first Chinese pilgrim to visit India?
✎ 7. Name of first foreign recipient of Bharat Ratna?
Ans: Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan
✎ 8. Where was the first Post Office opened in India?
Ans: Kolkata in 1727
✎ 9. Name of the first deputy Prime Minister of India?
Ans: Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel
✎ 10. Name of first Space Tourist of India?
Ans: Santosh George
✎ 11. Name of the first Aircraft Carrier Indian Ship?
Ans: I.N.S. Vikrant
✎ 12. Name of First Indian who reached south pole?
Ans: Col. I K Bajaj
✎ 13. Name of first Indian who won Billiards Trophy?
Ans: Wilson Jones
✎ 14. Name of the First Indian Prime Minister who resigned from Office?
Ans: Moraji Desai
✎ 15. First Indian recipient of Oscar Award?
Ans: Bhanu Athaiya
✎ 16. Name of the first Indian President to Die in office?
Ans: Dr. Zakir Hussain
✎ 17. Name of the First Indian Author to get the Anderson Award?
Ans: Ruskin Bond
✎ 18. Name of First Indian Missile?
✎ 19. Name of first Indian Pilot?
Ans: J.R.D. Tata in 1929
✎ 20. Name of the first Chief of Naval Staff of India?
Ans: Vice-Admiral R.D. Katari
✎ 21. Name of the first Indian to win the Magsaysay Award?
Ans: Acharya Vinoba Bhave in 1958
✎ 22. Name of first Indian to win Nobel Prize?
Ans: Rabindranath Tagore
✎ 23. First Scientist of India to get Nobel Prize in Economics?
Ans: Dr. Amartya Sen
✎ 24. Name of the First Indian Submarine?
Ans: I.N.S. Cauveri
✎ 25. Name of the first person to get Paramvir Chakra
Ans: Major Somnath Sharma
✎ 26. First Indian to go into space?
Ans: Sqn. Ldr. Rakesh Sharma
✎ 27. Name of first Indian to get Bharat Ratna Award?
Ans: Dr. S Radhakrishnan
✎ 28. Name of the first speaker of Lok Sabha?
Ans: G.V. Mavlankar from 1952-1957
✎ 29. Name of the first president of Indian National Congress?
Ans: W.C. Banerjee
✎ 30. First President of India?
Ans: Dr. Rajendra Prasad
✎ 31. Name of first Indian to get Jnanpeeth Award?
Ans: G. Shankar Kurup
Also, Download Some of Best E-Books & Notes
- List of Famous Caves in India Static GK
- Static GK Trick to Remember Indian President
- List of RIVERSIDE CITIES IN INDIA Static GK
- Static GK Booster 2019 E-Book PDF Download