TMB Bank Recruitment 2023: Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd is going to fill up 92 vacancies at various locations and post wise vacancy details are given below. It invites online mode applications from Indian citizens for the post of Specialist Officers (IT Specialist -Scale-I) & Probationary clerks. Now it has issued new notice on 16.10.2023 for above said posts. As per the TMB Recruitment notification, online link has been activated on 16.10.2023 and it will be ended on 06.11.2023 Applicants who are seeking Bank job kindly use this TMB jobs opportunity.
Table of Contents
Details of TMB Bank Recruitment 2023 for SO
|Organization Name||Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd. (TMB)|
|Job Name||Probationary Clerks & Specialist Officers|
|No of Vacancies||92|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Starting Date to Submit the Online Application||16.10.2023|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application||06.11.2023|
TMB SO Recruitment 2023 Important Links
TMB Bank details like Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, apply mode & steps to apply are prescribed above.
Vacancy Details of TMB
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
Eligibility Criteria for Probationary Clerks & Specialist Officers Vacancy 2023
- Probationary Clerks: Bachelor’s Degree in any subject
- Specialist Officers: B.E/ B.Tech /M.E/ M.Tech/ BCA/MCA
- Check advertisement for more details.
- Probationary Clerks: 24 years for Degree Holders and 26 years for PG Degree Holder
- Specialist Officers: Not more that 30 years
- Check advertisement for age limit & age relaxation.
- Online mode application only will be accepted
- Probationary Clerks: Rs.600
- Specialist Officers: Rs.1000
- Online payment only will be accepted
Steps to Apply for TMB Recruitment 2023 Notification
- Go to official website tmb.in.
- Find & click on correct notice in Careers.
- Open the notification & check eligibility.
- Find & click “Apply Online“
- Enter correct detail in online form.
- Make the payment
- Check & submit the filled form.
TMB Recruitment 2023: Selection Procees
- The selection process consists of a single-phase online examination followed by a personal interview.
- The online examination will include sections on Reasoning, English Language, Computer Knowledge, General Awareness (with special reference to banking), and Numerical Ability.
TMB Exam Pattern 2023
Here are the details on online examination:
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time||Medium of Examination|
|Reasoning||40||40||Composite time of 120 minutes||English only|
|General Awareness (with special reference to banking)||40||40|
FAQ on TMB Bank Recruitment 2023
Q. Is TMB Recruitment 2023 out?
Ans: Yes, the TMB Recruitment 2023 is now out.
Q. Where can i get details on TMB Recruitment 2023?
Ans: The blog above has all the information on TMB Recruitment 2023.