UIDAI Recruitment 2019
UIDAI Recruitment 2019 Free Job alert for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on May 6, 2019. Get Direct Official Link for applying UIDAI Recruitment 2019 along with current UIDAI Recruitment official Notification 2019 here. Find all recent UIDAI Vacancy 2019 across India and check all latest UIDAI 2019 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming UIDAI Recruitment 2019 immediately here.
UIDAI Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 2 Private Secretary Vacancies in UIDAI Recruitment 2019-20 in New Delhi. New recruitment Jobs 2019-20 notification uidai.gov.in published for the post Section Officer in UIDAI Recruitment 2019-20 read complete details before applying. One Vacancy in UIDAI Notification for the post Senior Accounts Officer.
|Vacancy 1||Private Secretary|
|Salary||Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800/- Per Month|
|Experience||2 – 5 years|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||31/05/2019|
Other Qualification Details:
- Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)„ RO Delhi invites applications for filling up of 02 (two) posts of Private Secretary(PS) in the Pay Matrix Level -8 (pre-revised Pay Band II Rs. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/-) on deputation basis in its office located at Delhi from amongst suitable and eligible officers.
- 1. Eligibility: Officers of the Central Government, State Government, Autonomous Bodies, PSUs:- Holding analogous post in the parent cadre in the same Pay Matrix Level -8/ pre-revised pay band-I1 (Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 24800) or equivalent. OR Having two years of regular service in the pay matrix Level -7/ pre-revised Pay band —II of (Rs. 9300 – Rs.34800 plus Grade pay of Rs. 4600/-) or equivalent. OR Having five years of regular service in the pay matrix Level -6/ pre-revised Pay band —II of (Rs. 9300 – Rs.34800 plus Grade pay of Rs. 4200/-) or equivalent.
- 2. Desirable Qualification/Experience: Good Stenographic and Typing Skills. Proficiency in handling computers with Excellent Computer Skills.
- 3. Period and other terms and conditions of deputation The initial period of deputations shall be for three years extendable by a further period of two years as per Department of Personnel & Training O.M No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010. The terms and conditions of deputation will be governed by the DoP&T’s aforementioned O.M of 17.06.2010 and Government of India’s instruction issued from time to time on the subject.
- 1. Application in prescribe performed
2. Cadre Clearance Certificate from the Controlling Authority
3. Statement giving detail of Major ‘Minor penalties, imposed upon the Officer, if any, during the last ten (10) years
4. Vigilance Clearance /integrity Certificate
5. Photocopies of the ACRs/APARs for the last five (5) years duly attested on each page by an officer not below the level Of Under Secretary or equivalent
- ADG(Admn), Unique Identification Authority Of India (Uidai), RO Delhi, Ground Floor, Pragati Maidan Metro Station, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi – 110001
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
- The Applications Of Suitable And Eligible Officers Complete In All Respect, In The Prescribed Format 5. (Annexure-i, Along with Documents Listed In Para 3 And 4 Above May Be Forwarded To ADG(Admn), Unique Identification Authority Of India (Uidai), RO Delhi, Ground Floor, Pragati Maidan Metro Station, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi – 110001. The Last Date For Receipt Of Applications Complete In All Respect Is 31 May 2019. Candidates Who Apply For The Post Will Not Be Allowed To Withdraw Their Candidature Subsequently. Since This Vacancy Is To Be Filled Up On Deputation Basis, Private Candidates Are Not Eligible