Table of Contents
UP Lekhpal Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022
UP Lekhpal Syllabus 2022: Candidates who are preparing for UPSSSC Lekhpal recruitment 2022 are advised to go through the exam pattern and syllabus for the same. With the help of the syllabus and exam pattern in advance, the aspiring U.P. Govt. Job Aspirants can excel in the exam. Important Question is that what will be the Exam Pattern & Syllabus for the UP लेखपाल भर्ती परीक्षा 2022. So, here is the answer. Get the Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the UPSSSC Lekhpal on this page. As the UP Lekhpal Syllabus has been released, the UPSSSC Lekhpal Notification will be released in the coming month. Here in this article, we will provide you with information about the expected Exam Pattern and Syllabus for UP Lekhpal Exam based on the previous year’s trend.
UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus 2022 – Overview
Check the important points of the UP Lekhpal Syllabus and Exam Pattern in the table below.
|Recruitment For the post of||UPSSSC Lekhpal/Accountant/चकबंदी लेखपाल/लेखपाल|
|Name Of The Exam||UP Lekhpal Vacancy 2022|
|Name Of The Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|UP Lekhpal Vacancy||8085|
|Job Type||U.P.Government Job|
|Notification||05th January 2022|
|Negative Marking||1/4th mark|
UP Lekhpal Selection Process 2022
UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2022 will be conducted in three stages, which are as follows:
- UP Lekhpal Written Test Examination 2022
- Training In Chakbandi School
- Training Exam
Candidates who will clear the UPSSSC Lekhpal Written Exam 2022 will be called for next stage.
UP Lekhpal Exam Pattern 2022
Here we have shared the Complete UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam Pattern 2022:
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Rural Development and Rural Society||25||25|
- The exam will be of objective-type multiple-choice questions.
- Lekhpal’s written exam will be of Intermediate Level.
- The total time duration for the exam is 02 hours.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
UP Lekhpal Syllabus 2022
Here we present the UPSSSC, UP Lekhpal syllabus for each subject as given in the official PDF. Check the subject-wise syllabus below.
UP Lekhpal 2022 Hindi Syllabus
- व्याकरण (Grammar)
- शब्दावली (Vocabulary)
- शब्दों का उपयोग (Usage of Words)
- पर्यायवाची शब्द /समानार्थी शब्द (Synonyms)
- विलोम (Antonyms)
- तत्सम एवं तदभव
- वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण
- लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे (Idioms & Phrases)
- त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द
- वर्तनी (Spelling)
- वाक्य संशोधन
- लिंग (Gender)
- वचन (Singular/Plural)
UP Lekhpal 2022 Maths Syllabus
- Arithmetic & Statistics: Number System, Percentage, Profit Loss, Statistics, Classification of Facts, Frequency, Frequency Distribution, tabulation, Cumulative Frequency. Formulation of Facts, Bar Chart, Pie Chart, Histogram, Frequency Polygon, Central measurement: Parallel Mean, Median & Mode.
- Algebra : LCM & HCF, Relation between LCM & HCF, Simultaneous equations, Quadratic Equations, Factors, Area theorem.
- Geometry: Triangle & Pythagoras Theorem, Rectangle, Square, Trapezium, The perimeter & Area of the parallelogram, The perimeter & Area of Circle.
UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus – General Knowledge
- General Science,
- Current Affairs of National & International Importance,
- Indian Politics & Economics,
- Questions from the events that happen in daily life especially from the perspective of General Science.
- Indian History: Focus will be on Knowledge of Financial, Social, Religious & Political Parties. Under the Indian Freedom Movement knowledge about the Nature & Specialty of Indian Freedom Movement, the Rise of nationalism & How we get Freedom is expected.
- World Geography: General Knowledge will be tested about the Physical/ Ecology of India, Economical, Social, Demographic Issues.
UPSSSC Lekhpal – Rural Development & Rural Society Syllabus
- Rural Administration- Components and Function of Revenue Administration,
- Revenue Administration – Components and Function
- Planning for Rural Development – District Planning Machinery, Post 1992 Reforms in District Planning Machinery, People’s Participation and role of NGO’s
- Indian Rural Society- Nature and Characteristics, Factors of Indian Society, Tribal‐ Rural-Urban‐ Rural-Urban continuum, Problems of Weaker Sections‐ Schedule Casts, Schedule Tribe
- Rural Institutional Systems- Religious & Cooperation
- Rural Social Change- a. Sanskritization b. Westernization c. Modernization
- Sources of Rural Employment- Self Help Group, Swarnajayanti Gram Swarojgar Yojana.
Under Government Schemes Focus on all schemes by Central Government & State Government. Some of the examples are as follows:
Central Government Scheme for Village Development
- Adarsh Gram Yojna
- Cooperative Development Scheme
- Drought Development Programme
- Jawahar Gram Samraddhi Yojna
- Annapoorna Yojna
- Antyodaya Anna Yojna
- Swajal Dhaara Yojna
- Rajiv Gandhi Village Electrification Scheme
- Kastoorba Gandhi Shiksha Yojna
- Mid Day Meal Programme
- Indira Awas Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna
- Also focus on the latest Schemes run by NDA Government like Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojna, IWMP, etc.
State Government Schemes for Village Development
- Kisaan Pension Yojna
- Kisaan Rath Yojna
- Ambedkar Urja Kirshi Sudhar Yojna
- Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna
- Sanjeevani Parivahan Yojna
- Adarsh Nagar Yojna
- Vande Mataram Yojna
- Priyadarshini Yojna
- Shudha Payjal Yojna (Run by Present UP Government).
- Pension Yojna (Run by Present UP Government).
- Pradhanmantri Awas Yojna (Run by Present UP Government).
- Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojna (Run by Present UP Government).
How to Prepare For UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam 2022?
Here we have shared some preparation tips for UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam 2022:
- Go through the complete exam pattern and syllabus of the UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam.
- Solve previous year’s question papers of UP Lekhpal to understand the difficulty level of the exam.
- Start to learn about Village Development. In Exam solve Village Development Question under the Hindi language. It will save time & you can get an answer quickly.
- Hindi will have to play a key role in Lekhpal Exam. So Focus on All Topics of Hindi, whether Literature or Grammer.
- Under General Awareness Section, Questions can be asked from the History, Geography & Current Affairs of Uttar Pradesh so be ready for these types of Questions. The focus will be on Knowledge of Uttar Pradesh.
- As the level of the Exam is Intermediate. But Graduate Level candidates also apply so expect for High Cut Off.
UP Lekhpal Syllabus 2022: FAQs
How many subjects/sections are there in UP Lekhpal Exam 2022?
Ans. There are four subjects or sections in UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam 2020 || Hindi | Maths | General Knowledge | Rural Development and Rural Society |
Will the questions asked in UPSSSC Exam 2020 be Objective or Subjective?
Ans. All the questions that will be asked in the UPSSSC Exam will be Objective or Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
Is there negative marking for an unattempted question?
Ans: No, if you do not attempt any question then no marks will be deducted.
Is there a negative marking in UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam 2020?
Ans. Yes, there is a negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer in the UPSSSC Exam 2020.