Up Lekhpal Syllabus 2020: Overview
|Recruitment Board Name||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Name Of The Exam||UPSSSC Lekhpal Bharti 2020|
|Total no of Vacancy||5200+|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Application Process Mode||Online Mode|
Up Lekhpal Syllabus 2020 Topic Wise
UP Lekhpal Hindi Syllabus 2020
- शब्दावली (Vocabulary)
- शब्दों का उपयोग
- पर्यायवाची शब्द /समानार्थी शब्द
- तत्सम एवं तदभव
- वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण
- लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे
- त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द
- वाक्य संशोधन
UP Lekhpal Maths Syllabus 2020
Chapters in Arithmetic & Statistics Section
- Number System, Percentage,
- Profit Loss, Statistics,
- Classification of Facts,
- Frequency Distribution,
- Cumulative Frequency.
- Formulation of Facts,
- Bar Chart,
- Pie Chart,
- Frequency Polygon,
- Central measurement :
- Parallel Mean, Median & Mode.
Chapters in Algebra Section:
- LCM & HCF,
- Relation between LCM & HCF,
- Simultaneous equations,
- Quadratic Equations,
- Factors, Area theorem.
Chapters in Geometry :
- Triangle & Pythagoras Theorem,
- Rectangle, Square,
- The perimeter & Area of the parallelogram,
- The perimeter & Area of Circle.
UP Lekhpal General Knowledge 2020
- General Science,
- Current Affairs of National & International Importance,
- Indian Politics & Economics,
- Questions from the events that happen in daily life specially from perspective of General Science.
- Indian History: Focus will be on Knowledge of Financial, Social, Religious & Political Parties. Under Indian Freedom Movement knowledge about Nature & Specialty of Indian Freedom Movement, Rise of nationalism & How we get Freedom is expected.
- World Geography: General Knowledge will be tested about Physical/ Ecology of India, Economical, Social, Demographic Issues.
UP Lekhpal Rural Development & Rural Society Syllabus
- Rural Administration- Components and Function of Revenue Administration,
- Revenue Administration – Components and Function
- Planning for Rural Development – District Planning Machinery, Post 1992 Reforms in District Planning Machinery, People’s Participation and role of NGO’s
- Indian Rural Society- Nature and Characteristics, Factors of Indian Society, Tribal‐ Rural‐ Urban‐ Rural-Urban continuum, Problems of Weaker Sections‐ Schedule Casts, Schedule Tribe
- Rural Institutional Systems- Religious & Cooperation
- Rural Social Change- a. Sanskritization b. Westernization c. Modernization
- Sources of Rural Employment- Self Help Group, Swarnajayanti Gram Swarojgar Yojana.
- Under Government Schemes Focus on all schemes by Central Government & State Government. Some of Examples are as follows:
Central Govt Scheme for Village Development:
- Adarsh Gram Yojna
- Cooperative Development Scheme
- Drought Development Programme
- Jawahar Gram Samraddhi Yojna
- Annapoorna Yojna
- Antyodaya Anna Yojna
- Swajal Dhaara Yojna
- Rajiv Gandhi Village Electrification Scheme
- Kastoorba Gandhi Shiksha Yojna
- Mid Day Meal Programme
- Indira Awas Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna
- Also focus on the latest Schemes run by NDA Government like Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojna, IWMP etc.
- State Government Schemes for Village Development:
- Kisaan Pension Yojna
- Kisaan Rath Yojna
- Ambedkar Urja Kirshi Sudhar Yojna
- Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna
- Sanjeevani Parivahan Yojna
- Adarsh Nagar Yojna
- Vande Mataram Yojna
- Priyadarshini Yojna
- Shudha Payjal Yojna (Run by Present UP Government).
- Pension Yojna (Run by Present UP Government).
- Pradhanmantri Awas Yojna (Run by Present UP Government).
- Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojna (Run by Present UP Government).
Up Leakhpal Eligibility Criteria
Each Aspirant needs to be 12th passed and should possess a board approved certificate. If you have passed any equivalent exam as 12th class, then you can also apply online for UP Lekhpal Bharti 2020.
Age limit for the UP Lekhpal recruitment 2020 will be from 18 to 40 years. Certain age relaxation will also be provided as per the caste of the applicant.
Up Leakhpal Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
UP Lekhpal 2020: Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
|Village Society & Development||25||25|
UP Lekhpal Syllabus FAQs
How many subjects/sections are there in UP Lekhpal Exam 2020?
Ans. There are four subjects or sections in UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam 2020 || Hindi | Maths | General Knowledge | Rural Development and Rural Society |
Will the questions asked in UPSSSC Exam 2020 be Objective or Subjective?
Ans. All the questions that will be asked in the UPSSSC Exam will be Objective or Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s).
Is there negative marking for an unattempted question?
Ans: No, if you do not attempt any question then no marks will be deducted.
Is there negative marking in UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam 2020?
Ans. Yes, there is a negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer in the UPSSSC Exam 2020.