Hello Dear Aspirants,
UP SI Exam Analysis: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board decided to conduct the examination in 3 Phases. The examination for the recruitment will be conducted by the board from 12th November to 2nd December 2021. We are providing you the daily analysis directly from the candidates who appeared for the exam.
This analysis will help you to understand the level of examination and pattern of examination. After the analysis, most of the candidates will get an idea about the result from the difficulty level of the exam. The exam will be of 400 marks for 160 questions for the duration of 120 marks. The exam will be conducted in 3 shifts the details have been given below.
UP Police SI Recruitment 2021: Revised Examination Dates
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board will conduct the examination from 12th November 2021 to 2nd December 2021.
|Examination Name||Phase Of Examination||Dates Of Examination||Shift Timings|
|UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021||Phase 1||12th to 17th November 2021||Shift 1 – 09:00 AM To 11:00 AMShift 2 – 12: 30 PM to 2:30 PMShift 3 – 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM|
|Phase 2||20th to 25th November 2021|
|Phase 3||27th November 2021 to 2nd December 2021|
UP Police Exam Pattern
- The test will be available for UP Police SI in both Hindi and English language except for General Hindi
- The online test for the UP Police SI exam will comprise of Multiple Choice Questions or MCQs.
- Time Duration for the Online Exam is 120 Minutes (02 Hours)
- UP SI Online Exam will be for a total of 400 Marks comprising of 160 questions in total.
- Each question will carry 2.5 marks
- Each section will have 40 Questions & 100 Marks.
- There is No Negative Marking in UP Police SI Exam.
- The Qualifying marks in each subject will be 35 marks.
|Subject Name||No. Questions||Marks||Composite Time|
of 120 Minutes
|Basic Law/ Constitution/General Knowledge|
मूल कानून / संविधान /सामान्य ज्ञान
|Numerical & Mental Ability Test|
संख्यात्मक और मानसिक क्षमता परीक्षण
|Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Quotient Test/Reasoning|
मानसिक योग्यता परीक्षण/इंटेलिजेंस क्वोटिएंट टेस्ट/रीजनिंग
UP SI Exam Analysis:
Basic Law/ Constitution/General Knowledge
The number of questions in this section will be 40 for 100 marks. The questions will be updated soon below. The questions asked from the current affairs, sports and the ancient history moslty. The level of the exam was moderate.
- Question-related to IPC 23
- Question-related Menaka Gandhi Case
- If you don’t have a licence, then how much fine do you have to pay?
- One question from Meera Bai Chanu
- One question asked from Keshavananada Bharati Case 
- One question asked from Balvat Rai Mehta
- Finance Ayog comes under which article? [Article-280]
- What is the scientific name of Vitamin-D?
- One question from 69th Amendment
- Question-Related to Acworth Committee?
- International Year of Millets?
- Parmanand Katara Case is Related to?
- Parliament of China is called?
- Article 152 is related to?
- Slinex Military Exercise?
- First Gender Park is India is at?
- Akbarnama is written in how many parts?
- Buxa is at?
- Public Interest Litigation is started by which Judge?
- Kalinjar Fort is at?
- Headquarter of IMF?
- Olympic Laurel Award is given to?
- Who is the Brand Ambassador of AMWAY?
- What is the Capital of Thailand?
- One question from National Flag
- One question from Prem Bihari Narain Raizada
- One question asked from Article 20
Numerical & Mental Ability Test
The questions asked were moderate level. The total number of questions asked were 40 for 100 marks. The questions have been provided below. The maths was very easy.10 questions of reasoning were asked in the maths section.
- Pie Chart Percentage: 3-4 Questions
- CI & SI:1-2 Questios
- HCF & LCM:1-2
- Time & Work: 2 ques.
- Profi Loss: 3-4 questions
Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Quotient Test/Reasoning
The total number of questions asked were 40 for 100 marks. The topic asked has been provided below. The questions will be updated shortly.
- Logical reasoning 4-5 questions were asked.
- Number Series 4-5 questions
- Dice related One question
- Statement & conclusion:4-5
- Series: 4-5 [Moderate]
- Calendar: 1