UPPCL Recruitment 2020 |608 Vacancy
Hello Dear Aspirants.
UPPCL Recruitment 2020:Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Has Released The Official Notification For the Post of Technician. In This Post, We are Going to Cover the Detailed Notification About UPPCL Recruitment 2020 | Details Regarding UPPCL Recruitment 2020 No of Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, & How to Apply are available here.
We Provide Full details about this vacant Position. So the Interested Candidates can check this article carefully And Apply Directly from our Blog ‘Further details regarding UPPCL Recruitment 2020 is available here below for your reference.
UPPCL Recruitment 2020 Detailed
|Name of Board||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Job Sector||Govt Job|
|Last Date to Apply||22 July 2020|
A total of 608 vacancies have been released by the UPPCL. The category-wise distribution of vacancies has been given below.
- The minimum and maximum age required to be eligible for the UPPCL recruitment 2020 to the post of technical electrical has been given below.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
To be eligible for the recruitment, the candidate must have passed class 10th from a govt. recognized board and NCVT/ SCVT in one of these trades (Electrician, Electrical, Electrical – Skill Development)
The selection for UPPCL Technician Electrical Recruitment 2020 will be done on the following basis
- Computer Based Test(CBT)
- Document Verification
Pay Scale :
Minimum Rs. 27200 of Matrix Level 4 & Other Allowances
The CPT will be conducted in 2 parts.
Part 1 of the recruitment exam consists of 50 questions that is based on Computer Knowledge (NIELIT of “CCC”).
- Each question will carry 1 marks
- 1/4th marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
The Part 2 of Exam has 4 sections. This includes technical knowledge, general studies & reasoning ability, general English and Hindi.
|Section||Total No. of Qs||Total Marks||Total Time|
|Technical Knowledge||150||150||3 hrs|
|General Studies & Reasoning Ability||20||20|
- Basic of Computers,
- Generations of computer,
- Input & Output Device,
- Hardware & Software,
- Shortcuts & Basic knowledge MS word,
- MS Excel,
- MS power point,
- Memory Orientation,
- Computer Abbreviations,
- Modern day Technology.
- Geographical and Socio Economic development of India.
- Knowledge of current events of National and International importance
- Modern History (From 1857 on wards) of India,
- Indian culture,
- Indian Polity,
- Indian Economy,
- Polity of India.
- Questions will be asked from analogies,
- Similarities and Differences,
- Spatial Visualization,
- Spatial Orientation,
- Problem Solving,
- Decision making,
- Visual memory,
- Relationship concepts,
- Arithmetic reasoning,
- Verbal and figure classification,
- Arithmetical number series,
- Non-verbal series,
- Coding and decoding,
- Statement conclusion,
- Syllogistic reasoning.
- Standard of questions will be metric education.
- Spot the Error,
- Fill in the Blanks,
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words,
- Idioms & Phrases,
- One word substitution,
- Improvement of Sentences,
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs,
- Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration,
- Shuffling of Sentence parts,
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage,
- Cloze Passage,
- Comprehension Passage.
- Correction of sentences,
- Active passive voice,
- Direct indirect sentences,
- Verbs/Tense/Non Finites,
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression,
- Synonyms and Antonyms,
- Use of adjective,
- Compound preposition,
- Use of pronouns.
- Various safety measures involved in the Industry. Elementary First Aid. The concept of Standard.
- Identification of Trade-Hand tools-Specifications.
- Fundamental of electricity. Electron theory-free electron. Fundamental terms, definitions, units & effects of electric current.
- Soldiers, flux and soldering technique. Resistors types of resistors & properties of resistors.
- Definition, Explanation, and
- Voltage grading of different types of Insulators,
- Ohm’s Law
- Properties of insulators, conductors, and semiconductors.
- Law of Resistance. Series and parallel circuits.
- General/ OBC hailing from U.P – Rs. 1,000/-
- Candidates Other Than UP – Rs. 1,000/-
- SC/ST hailing from U.P.–Rs. 700/-
How To Apply
- Visit the official website of UPPCL @upenergy.in
- Visit the latest posts released section.
- Click on the job link.
- Fill all details and upload required documents
- Pay the Application fee and click on submit button
- Take a receipt of application form for future use
Click Here To Apply Online (Link activates on 01st July 2020.)
Download Best Free E-Books & Free Practice Sets
|Best 5000+ GK in Hindi Questions Answers PDF Notes||
|160+ Circular Arrangement Puzzle Free PDF Download Now|
You May Also Check Categories wise Notes:
|Banking Awareness||Daily The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary|
|Computer Awareness||Previous Years Papers|
|Insurance Awareness||Important Study Materials|
|Latest Job Notification||Exam Analysis|
|Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Premium Practice Sets|
|To Join us Instagram Account||Click Here|
|To Join us Facebook Page||Click Here|
|To Join us Telegram Channel||Click Here|