UPSC CAPF 2019 Admit Card: Download Now
Union Public Service Commission has released the admit card for CAPF Assistant Commandant examination scheduled to be conducted on 18th August 2019. Candidates can download the admit card by clicking on the official link as mentioned below. The admit card for the CAPF exam has been released for a respectable post in the Central Armed Police Forces. The exam pattern and all other details are provided in this post.
The number of vacancies is 398 for CAPF(Assistant Commandants).
Total No. of posts
Will the exam be conducted online or offline (OMR Based)?
Written Exam for CAPF (Assistant Commandants) will be conducted in offline mode.
☛ What is the Structure of Examination?
The structure of the examinations which will be conducted offline are as follows:
- General Ability and Intelligence – 250 Marks
- It will be held from 10 a.m. to 12.00 Noon.
- The questions in this paper will be of Objective (Multiple Answers) Type in which the questions will be set in English as well as Hindi
Topics of Paper I
- General Ability and Intelligence
- General Mental Ability
- General Science
- Current Events of National and International Importance
- Indian Polity and Economy
- History of India
- Indian and World Geography
- Essay(English or Hindi) -> 80 marks
- Precis Writing, Comprehension Components and other communications/ language skills will be English only -> 120 marks
- It will be held from 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
NOTE-I: No credit will be given for answers written in a medium other than the one allowed in the Paper. Candidates will be required to indicate the medium of Essay Component in the Attendance Lists and on the Answer Book. No credit will be given for the Essay Component if the candidate indicates a medium on the Attendance List and on the Answer Book other than the one in which he/she has written the Essay.
NOTE-II: There will be minimum qualifying marks separately in each Paper as may be fixed by the Commission in their discretion. Paper-I will be evaluated first and evaluation of Paper-II will be done only of those candidates who obtain the minimum qualifying marks in Paper-I.