UPSSSC Junior Assistant Salary & Job Profile
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has declared 1186 vacancies for the post of Junior Assistant in various state departments. After the release of the notifications, many aspirants are curious to know about the job profile and salary of working as a junior assistant in the State Commissions. We are here to resolve your queries regarding the same. This post will give you an insight into all the details related to UPSSSC Junior Assistant Salary and Job Profile.
|Online Registration (Starting Date To Apply)||26-06-2019|
|Last date to submit the registration fee and to Apply online||20-07-2019|
|End Date To correct errors||27-07-2019|
|Date of Online examination||To be notified|
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Job Profile
- The Junior Assistant working in the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission will have the work similar to a clerk.
- The main work will include working on computers and that’s why the person is required to have good typing skills. He will be required to do all the typing work and manage data & records.
- Maintain files and update all the information as instructed by the seniors.
- The nature of work may differ according to the department allocated to a particular person.
- Data Entry is a part of the junior assistant as you may require to enter details and manage accounts.
- It is entirely a desk job where you will have to work on a computer throughout the day.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Salary
The salary of UPSSSC Junior Assistant will be according to the 7th Pay Commission. The total in-hand salary is attractive as you get many benefits that make it worth it. The below table gives you a rough idea on what can be the approx salary that you can expect after joining as a Junior Assistant in UPSSSC.
|4.||Allowances||DA + HRA + TA etc|
|5.||Total Entry Pay||Approx 23100 + Allowances|
UPSSSC Junior Assistant: Job Growth
Overall, it can be said that the UPSSSC Junior Assistant recruitment is a lucrative career option for aspirants looking for a comfortable desk job with less work pressure. As the percentage of other allowances increases over time, you will keep on climbing the ladder with time. The candidates who are ready to work in UP should definitely apply for UPSSSC Junior Assistant.
India’s Most Affordable Premium Practice Set
You May Also Like Some of Our Best E-Books & Practice Sets
- Quadratic Equation PDF With Solution for All Bank Exam
- English Practice Book PDF Notes For SBI Clerk Prelims
- Economic Questions For RRB NTPC, SSC, UPSC Exam
- 40+ RRB NTPC Officials Exam Paper PDF Hindi and English
- Ratio and Proportion Practice Questions For All Exams
- Reasoning New Pattern Coding-Decoding
- RRB NTPC Physics Questions General Science