UPSSSC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online 1186 Junior Assistant Posts
UPSSSC Recruitment 2019 Free Job alert for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on June 28, 2019. Get Direct Official Link for applying UPSSSC Recruitment 2019 along with current UPSSSC Recruitment official Notification 2019 here.
Find all recent UPSSSC Vacancy 2019 across India and check all latest UPSSSC 2019 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming UPSSSC Recruitment 2019 immediately here.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 1,186 Junior Assistant Vacancies in UPSSSC Recruitment 2019-20 in Lucknow.
|Vacancy 1||Junior Assistant|
|Salary||Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||20/07/2019|
Other Qualification Details:
1. Post Name: Junior Assistant – 1186
2. No of Vacancies:
a. Transport Commissioner U.P. (Divisional Branch) – 187
b. Transport Commissioner U.P. (Headquarter Cadre) – 04
c. Survey Commissioner Waqf Uttar Pradesh Lucknow -44
d. Director Minorities Welfare Department Uttar Pradesh Lucknow – 60
e. Director Printing and Stationery Department U.P. Pryagraj -66
f. Director Fisheries Department Uttar Pradesh (For Directorate) Lucknow -10
g. Director of Fisheries / Assistant Director Fisheries Office -29
h. Director Directorate of Financial Statistics Lucknow -01
i. Public Works Department Uttar Pradesh Lucknow. Vyavasthapan kha Varg (Regional office) -40
j. Public Works Department Uttar Pradesh Lucknow. Vyavasthapan kha Varg (Circle office) – 119
k. Excise Commissioner U.P. – 14
m. Director Backward Classes Welfare Department Uttar Lucknow – 72
n. Director Empowerment of Person with Disabilities Department Uttar Pradesh Lucknow -33
o. Forensic Science Laboratory Mahanagar Premises Lucknow – 33
p. Wasiqadhikari Wasiqa Office Uttar Pradesh Lucknow – 02
q. Director Vidyut Suraksha Nideshalay Uttar Pradesh Lucknow -26
r. Local Fund Audit Department UP Prayagraj -125
s. Director Civil Defence U.P. -17
t. Cooperative Societies and Panchayats Uttar Pradesh Lucknow -18
u. State Election Commission Uttar Pradesh Lucknow -134
w. Director General Tourism Department Uttar Pradesh Lucknow -17
x. Director Information and Public Relations Department Uttar Pradesh Lucknow -14
y. Directorate of Social Welfare Department Uttar Pradesh Lucknow – 121
z. Commissioner and Director Hathkargha Evam Vastrodyog Uttar Pradesh Kanpur – 3
3. Qualification: Candidates Should Pass Intermediate in from recognized Board
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019: Age Limit
The age limit for UP Junior assistant recruitment is 18-40 years. Age is relaxable for some categories
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019: Educational Qualifications
- Candidates should have passed the Intermediate Examination or its equivalent.
- Typing speed of 25 wpm in Hindi & 30 wpm in English.
- CCC Certificate from DOEACC or valid computer certificate from any other institute
UP Junior Assistant Competitive Exam 2019
A written exam will be taken either online or offline according to the previous examinations held under UPSSSC. The details of the written exam will be provided on the official website of UPSSSC. Marks will be normalized if the exam is held in different shifts.
How to apply online for UPSSSC Junior Assistant?
Candidates can apply online for this recruitment by following the steps given below.
- Click on the given link which opens the official website of UPSSSC.
- Click on “Candidate Registration”
- Click on proceed and accept the declaration. A page will appear where candidates have to register themselves by filling the required details.
- Submit the registration form and note down the 11-digit registration number that follows.
- Photo and Signature: Upload your photograph and signature as per the instructions given.
- Fill the other details asked in the form.
- Pay the required fee and submit the application form.’
- Take out the print of the application form for future references.