Wipro Off Campus Drive 2020 – Wipro scheduled to hire for the role of Digital Workspace Service Desk for B.Com, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, BSc graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below. Digital Workspace Service Desk is a unique learning-integrated program which offers on B.Com, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, BSc economics students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro while pursuing their higher education in EPGDBM (Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management) from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
Wipro Off Campus Drive 2020 for Service Desk:
|Job Role||Digital Workspace Service Desk|
|Job Location||Across India|
- BCom, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, BSc economics Only
- 10th Standard: 50% or above
- 12th Standard: 50% or aboveGraduation: 50% or 5.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines
Year of Passing: 2020 ONLY
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web.
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support.
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports.
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week).
- 1st-year STIPEND – 15,488 per month
- 2nd-year STIPEND – 17,553 per month
- 3rd-year STIPEND – 19,618 per month
- On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 36 months
How to Apply Wipro Off Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here