Bihar UDHD JE Recruitment 2020: Urban Development and Housing Department, Bihar (UDHD) have invited online application for the Junior Engineer (JE) Recruitment 2020. Applications are invited for 442 vacancies of UDHD Bihar JE Recruitment. The online application for Junior Engineer is available from 19th November 2020 to 07th December 2020. Interested candidates can check eligibility and apply online. Read the article further for knowing the details of the recruitment including vacancy details, eligibility, important exam dates.
Bihar UDHD JE Recruitment 2020
UDHD Bihar has released the recruitment notification for JE posts. The JE notification for the civil, mechanical, and electrical branch is available from 19th November 2020. A total of 442 vacancies are released by UDHD Bihar for recruitment. Interested candidates can check eligibility criteria for the UDHD Bihar JE Recruitment 2020 below.
Candidates can Apply Online for UDHD Bihar JE Recruitment 2020 by clicking on the link provided below.
Bihar UDHD JE Recruitment Notification
- Conducting Body: Urban Development and Housing Department, Bihar
- Post Name: Junior Engineer
- Vacancy: 442
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Official Website: urban.bih.nic.in.
Bihar UDHD JE Recruitment Important Dates
|Online Application Start||19th November 2020|
|Registration Last Date||07th December 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||07th December 2020|
|Complete Form Last Date||07th December 2020|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card||Notified Soon|
Bihar UDHD JE Vacancy 2020
UDHD Bihar Category-wise Vacancies are given in the table below.
|Post Name||Trade||General||EWS||BC||EBC||SC||ST||BC Female||Total|
Bihar UDHD JE Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
|For General & OBC/EWS||Not Specified|
|For SC/ST||Not Specified|
|For PH Candidates||Not Specified|
Mode of Payment is through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking or E-challan Mode
Bihar UDHD JE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
UDHD Bihar JE Recruitment Eligibility Criteria requires:
- Age Limit: As of 01/January/2020
Minimum – 18 Years
Maximum – 37 Years (male)
Maximum – 37 Years (female)
- Age Relaxation(Upper Age Limit)-
SC/ST – 05 Years
OBC – 03 Years
- Education Qualification: Candidates having a 3 Year Diploma in relevant trade from any Institute / College duly recognized by State Central Government approved by AICTE.
Bihar UDHD JE Apply Online 2020
- Bihar UDHD JE Online Application 2020 Start Date: 19th November 2020
- Bihar UDHD JE Online Application 2020 Last Date: 07th December 2020
Use the given instructions & link to Apply Online for Bihar UDHD JE Recruitment.
- As you click the link given for the online application, a new tab opens
- Click the Candidate Login Button
- As the new page opens, Click the Apply Option mentioned against Start Filling the details such as basic details of identity, education qualification, experience
- Upload Photograph & Signature
- Verify the entered information
- Make payment through the suitable channel
- Submit the form.
Bihar UDHD JE Apply Online Link 2020
Use this link to apply online. Refer to the given instructions to complete the online form. Take care of the requirements such as photo, signature, identity, and education documents.
Click here to Apply Online for UDHD Bihar JE Post 2020 [19th November 2020]
Bihar UDHD JE 2020 Admit Card
The Admit Card is an important permit document that is to be released well before the exam. As soon as the exam dates are officially out, candidates can check the Bihar UDHD JE 2020 admit card link here.
Bihar UDHD JE Result
Bihar UDHD JE Result will be released on the official site, urban.bih.nic.in It is expected that the result will be out at least a month after the exam date.
Important Points for the Bihar UDHD JE Recruitment 2020
- Bihar UDHD JE recruitment has released a short notice for the given post.
- Candidates should note the important dates, especially the online application dates.
- The release of the admit card & result will be informed as soon as it is officially available.
- One must keep visiting the site for checking the detailed notification.