IB ACIO Answer Key Tier-1 2021: Ministry of Home Affairs has released the answer key for IB ACIO tier-1 Exam which was conducted on 18th, 19th, and 20th February 2021 for recruiting 2000 vacancies. Along with the answer key, the candidate’s response sheet is also available on its official website. The candidates who have appeared in IB ACIO Tier-1 Exam can download their answer key by logging with their registration number on the official website.
Steps to check IB Answer Key:-
- Login by entering user ID & password on this link-> https://cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1258/68961/login.html
- Then right-click on the screen and click on “view page source”
- Refresh the link now and click on “Continue”.
- Press Ctrl+F and type “cdn” and the copy URL of your answer key.
- Paste this URL in a new tab and now finally check your answer key.
Table of Contents
IB ACIO Tier-1 Answer Key 2021
|Post Name||ACIO-II/ Executive|
|IB ACIO Tier-1 Exam Date||18th, 19th, 20th February 2021|
|IB ACIO Tier-1 Provisional Answer Key||25th February 2021 (Tentatively)|
How to download the IB ACIO answer key?
Candidates can follow the steps below to check the answer key of the IB ACIO Tier-1 Exam.
- Visit the official website @mha.gov.in
- Click the Answer key link in the notification section
- Fill up your conditionals, and shift you appeared for.
- On the new page, the answer key PDF will open
- Check the answer key and download it
IB ACIO Tier 1 Answer Key 2021
IB ACIO Tier-1 Answer key 2021 has released for the Tier 1 exam on its official website @mha.gov.in. The test comprises questions from General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical/analytical ability, and English Language. The total marks of the test are 100.
How to calculate scores using IB ACIO Answer Key?
After downloading the answer key, the candidates can match their responses to what they have appeared in their shift. Comparing the responses, the candidates can calculate the probable marks they would score. To calculate the scores, candidates need to follow the marking scheme given below.
- For each correct answers, candidates score one mark
- For each incorrect answers, ¼ marks are deducted
- The scores can be calculated based on the total of correct and incorrect answers.