India Post Office Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited via online mode by the respective recruiting authorities from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the following posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks. India Post is going to fill up 2428 vacancies in Maharashtra. It has recently published the recruitment notification for 2428 vacancies and these vacancies are assigned for GDS Vacancy. India Post Office invites online applications from 10th passed candidates to fill up India Postal Vacancy 2021. Applicants who are looking for 10th Std Jobs in central govt can make the India Post online registration from 27.04.2021 to 10.06.2021. India Postal Circle Recruitment notification pdf & apply online link is available @ www.indiapost.gov.in.
Candidates can submit India Post Recruitment Application from 27.04.2021. Applicants should pass 10th Std and age limit should be 18 to 40 years. Contenders have to pay required fee and make the payment via either online or offline. India Post Office will recruit the aspirants on Academic Background/ Interview/ Written Test/ Merit. Shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Maharashtra. Incomplete application & application after the due date will be rejected. More details of Post Office Jobs in MH, upcoming Maharashtra Postal jobs notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming India Post notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
India Postal Circle Department
India Post is a government of India agency, executing postal services in India. It has been functioning since 1854. Headquarter is located in Sansad Marg, New Delhi until now. They provide services such as letter post, parcel services, EMS, delivery, freight forwarding, third-party logistics and also deposit account. Presently, there are 22 postal circles in India and it has more than 4 lakhs employees are working in this department. Postal Circles are J&K Postal Circle, Punjab Postal Circle, Uttarakhand Postal Circle, West Bengal Postal Circle, North Eastern Postal Circle and Kerala Postal Circle.
Details of India Post Office Recruitment Notification 2021
|Organization Name||India Post|
|Advertisement Number||ESTT/4-1/GDS ONLINE ENGAGEMENT/3RD CYCLE/2021|
|Starting date for Submission of online application||27.04.2021|
|Last date for Submission of online application||10.06.2021 (date extended)|
Eligibility Criteria for India Post GDS Recruitment 2021
- Applicants Should hold 10th Std pass from a recognized university/ Institution.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- India Post Office selection may be based on Academic Background/ Interview/ Written Test/ Merit.
Mode of Application
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
|female/trans-woman/ SC/ ST/ PwD|
- Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office/ other identified Post Offices in India.
Steps to apply online India Post Office Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website indiapost.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for India Postal, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Aspirants shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLY LINK||CLICK HERE>>|