Table of Contents
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022: With the launch of the Agneepath Scheme 2022 Indian Army is all set to release the detailed notification for the Indian Army Agneepath Recruitment 2022 for the recruitment of Agniveers under the Agneepath Scheme 2022. According to the official announcement of the Indian Government, the Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment Notification 2022 will be released in July on the official website i.e. https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/. The candidates in the age group between 17.5 to 23 can apply online for the concerned recruitment process. This is a good opportunity for the male as well as female candidates who want to serve in reputed government organizations such as the Indian Army.
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment Notification
The candidates must read the full article to understand the detailed information about the Indian Army Recruitment 2022 Agneepath Yojana. The recruits appointed through the Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 will be called Agniveers. In this article, we are providing the Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Important details, notification PDF, eligibility criteria, and much more.
Indian Army Agneepath Recruitment 2022- Overview
In the below table, the detailed information related to the Indian Army Agneepath Recruitment 2022 announced for the Agniveers is provided. Check the overview tabulated below.
|Scheme||Agneepath Scheme 2022|
|Launched by||Central Goverment|
|Name of Post||Agniveer Soldiers|
|No of vacancies||To be Notified|
|Service Duration||4 years|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Detailed Notification release date||20th June 2022|
|Online Registration||July, 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Training Duration||10 weeks – 6 months|
Agneepath Recruitment Notification 2022 Out
Indian Army has published an official Indian Army Recruitment 2022 pdf mentioning each every tail regarding the Indian Army Agneepath Recruitment 2022. The Indian Army Recruitment 2022 pdf has been released on 20th June 2022 on the official website https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/.
The Agneepath Recruitment Notification mentions that ‘Agniveers’ would form a distinct rank in the Indian Army, which would be different from any other existing ranks. It also mentions that Agniveers will be barred from disclosing classified information gained during service to any unauthorised person or source under Official Secrets Act, 1923.
Interested Candidates can download the Indian Army Recruitment 2022 pdf from the link given below.
Indian Army Agneepath Recruitment 2022- Important Dates
The online registration for Indian Army Recruitment 2022 Agneepath Yojana will begin in July 2022 as mentioned in the Indian Army Agneepath Notification 2022. Check important dates for Indian Army Agneepath Vacancy 2022 from the below table.
|Notification Release Date||20th June 2022|
|Online Registration||July 2022|
|Examination Date||To be notified|
|First Batch of Agniveer||December 2022|
|Training||30th December 2022 onwards|
Agneepath Army Bharti 2022
The Indian Army Agneepath Recruitment 2022 will be done to fill up 25000+ vacancies. The online registration for the Indian Army Recruitment 2022 Agneepath Yojana will start from July.
Indian Army Agneepath Recruitment 2022- Apply Online
Agniveers can apply online for the Indian Army Agneepath Recruitment 2022 from the direct link provided below after the activation. The Indian Army Agneepath Recruitment 2022 apply online link will be activated in July 2022. The candidates satisfying all the eligibility criteria can apply for the Indian Army Recruitment 2022 Agneepath Yojana by clicking the direct link given here.
Indian Army Agneepath Recruitment 2022- Click here to Apply Online (Link Inactive)
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022- Posts
- Agniveer General Duty (GD) All Arms
- Agniveer (Technical) (All Arms)
- Agniveer (Technical) (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner) (All Arms)
- Agniveer Clerk / Store Keeper (Technical) (All Arms)
- Agniveer Tradesman (8th & 10th Pass) (All Arms)
Indian Army Agniveer Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the Army Agneepath Vacancy 2022 candidates must go through the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the notification pdf. The minimum educational qualification and age limit are provided below.
Indian Army Agneepath Recruitment 2022– Educational Qualification
Candidates can check the Indian Army Recruitment 2022 post-wise educational qualification tabulated below.
|Indian Army Agneepath Recruitment 2022- Education Qualification|
|Agniveer (General Duty) (All Arms)||The candidates should have passed Class 10/Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject.|
|Agniveer (Technical) (All Arms)||The candidates should have passed a 10+2/Intermediate Exam in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.ORThe candidates should have passed a 10+2 intermediate exam from any recognized State Education Board or Central Education Board to include NIOS and ITI course of a minimum of one year in the required field with NSQF level 4 or above.|
(Aviation & Ammunition Examiner)
|Agniveer Clerk/Store Keeper (Technical)|
|The candidates should have passed 10+2 | Intermediate Exam Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 600/o marks in aggregate and a minimum of 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/Accounts/BookKeeping in Class Xll is mandatory.|
|Agniveer Tradesmen (All Arms) 10th pass||The candidates should have passed 10th exam. No stipulation in aggregate percentage, but should have scored 33% in each subject.|
|Agniveer Tradesmen (All Arms) 8th pass||The candidates should have passed 8th exam. No stipulation in aggregate percentage, but should have scored 33% in each subject.|
Indian Army Agneepath Recruitment 2022- Age limit
The candidates must have been born between 29 December 1999 and 29 June 2005 (both days inclusive). The upper age limit as on the date of enrolment must be 23 years for all posts.
Indian Army Agneepath Recruitment 2022- Selection Process
The Selection Process of Indian Army Agneepath Recruitment 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Physical Fitness Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Medical Test
- Written Test
Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)
|Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)|
|1.6 Km Run||Beam (Pull-Ups)||9 Feet Ditch||Zig-Zag Balance|
|Group||Time||Marks||Pull Ups||Marks||Need to Qualify||Need to Qualify|
|Group 1||Up till 5 Min 30 Secs||60||10||40|
|Group 2||5 min 31 sec to 5 min 45 sec||48||9||33|
Indian Army Agneepath Exam Pattern 2022
Indian Army Agniveer Exam Pattern: The Indian Army Agniveer Exam Pattern for each post is different as per the required education qualification. The post-wise detailed Indian Army Agniveer Exam Pattern is provided below.
Indian Army CCE Exam Pattern (General Duty)
Qualifying Marks – 35
|Indian Army CCE Exam Pattern (General Duty)|
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
Indian Army CCE Exam Pattern (Technical)
Qualifying Marks – 80
|Indian Army CCE Exam Pattern (Technical)|
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
Indian Army CCE Exam Pattern (Clerk)
Qualifying Marks – 80 (32 in each part)
|Indian Army CCE Exam Pattern (Clerk)|
|Part||Subjects||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|Part -1||General Knowledge||05||20|
Indian Army Agniveer 2022 Medical Standards
- A candidate should have a robust physique and good mental health.
- Chest should be well developed having a minimum 5 Cms expansion.
- Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in the distance vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP-III.
- Should have a sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum of 14 dental points.
- Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocele or piles.
- Should recognize red and green colours.
|Agniveer (GD)||170||77 cm + 5cm Expansion|
|Agniveer (Clerk/ Store Keeper/ Technical)||162||77 cm + 5cm Expansion|
|Tradesman (10th/ 8th Pass)||170||77 cm + 5cm Expansion|
Indian Army Agniveer Salary 2022
The shortlisted Agniveer in the Armed Forces will be offered with a salary package of Rs. 4.75 lacs for the 1st year which will be upgraded to approx. Rs. 6.92 lacs in the 4th year. Besides the annual package, Agniveers will be offered with allowances like risk & hardship, ration, dress, and travel allowances.
- 1st Year – Rs. 30,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- 2nd Year – ₹33,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- 3rd Year – 36,500/- (plus applicable allowances.)
- 4th Years- 40,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
Seva Nidhi: The Seva Nidhi package costs approximately Rs 11.71 lakh, including (Including, interest accumulated on the above amount as per the applicable interest rates would also be paid). 30% of monthly emoluments will be contributed by individuals while an equal amount will be contributed by the Government.
Contribution in Seva Nidhi for Agniveers in Indian Army:
- Ist year: ₹ 18,000/- Per Month (₹ 9,000/- By Agniveer & ₹ 9,000 By Government)
- IInd Year: ₹ 19,800/- Per Month (₹ 9,900/- By Agniveer & ₹ 9,900 By Government)
- IIIrd Year: ₹ 21,900/- Per Month (₹ 10,950/- By Agniveer & ₹ 10,950 By Government)
- IV Year: ₹ 24,000/- Per Month. (₹ 12,000/- By Agniveer & ₹ 12,000 By Government)
Perks & Benefits:
- Rs. 10.04 Lakhs as Seve Nidhi Package on Exit from Indian Army after 4 years.
- Agniveers of Indian Army will be provided life insurance cover of Rs. 48 lakhs for the duration of their engagement period as Agniveers in the Army.
- ‘Agniveer’ Skill Certificate: At the end of the engagement period fro Indian Army, a detailed Skill-set certificate will be provided to the Indian Army Agniveers, highlighting the skills and level of competency acquired by them during their engagement period.
- One-time ex-gratia Rs 44 Lakhs in addition to Insurance Cover of Rs 48 lakhs + Seva nidhi of ₹ 10.04 Lakh + Salary of remaining service in case of death on duty will be provided.
- One-time ex-gratia of upto Rs 44 Lakhs + Seva nidhi of ₹ 10.04 Lakh + Salary of remaining service in case of disability on duty.
- Risk & Hardship Allowance
- Dress Allowance
- Medical Facility.
- Canteen Stores Department, (CSD) will also be payable to Indian Army Agniveers during their engagement period.
Indian Army Agniveer 2022- Application Fee
|For General/OBC/SC/ST/BC/EWS Candidates||Nil|
How to Apply for Indian Army Agneepath Agniveer Recruitment 2022?
To apply for the Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022, candidates must follow the steps mentioned below –
- Check the eligibility from the official notification
- Visit the website https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Print the application Form
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022-FAQs
Q. How can I apply for Indian Army Agneepath Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Candidate can apply online for Indian Army Agneepath Recruitment 2022 through the website https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/
Q. What is the starting date to apply for Indian Army Agneepath Recruitment 2022 ?
Ans. The online registrtaion for Indian Army Agneepath Recruitment 2022 will begin from July 2022.
Q. What is the tenure for the Indian Army Agneepath Recruitment 2022?
Ans: The Agniveers will be appointed for 4 years.