ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released the recruitment notification on its official website @ongcindia.com. The recruitment of candidates is being done for various apprentice posts. A total of 4,182 vacancies have been announced by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the recruitment till 17th August 2020. The recruitment for Trade & Technician Apprentice vacancies will be for 21 work centers across the nation Candidates can go through the article for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 vacancy details, selection criteria, important dates, eligibility, and other details.
ONGC Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|Application Start Date||29th July 2020|
|Application Last Date||17th August 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||17th August 2020|
|Result Date||24th August 2020|
|Receive confirmation from candidates||24th August to 01st September 2020|
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Vacancy
ONGC apprentice recruitment 2020 is being conducted for a total of 4,182 apprentice posts. The detailed distribution of vacancies is given in the table below.
|Delhi (ONGC Videsh Limited)||24|
|Nazira & Sivasagar||511|
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Educational Qualification
- Accountant: Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
- Assistant Human Resource: Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
- Secretarial Assistant, Computer Operator and Programming Assistant, Draughtsman, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Fitter, Instrument Mechanic, Information and Communication Technology System Maintenance, Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant), Library Assistant, Machinist, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Mechanical Diesel, Registration and Air Conditioning Mechanic, Plumber, Surveyor, Welder: ITI Certificate in the concerned subject.
- Civil, Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Electronics, Mechanical: Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Age Limit
- Minimum ( UR / EWS): 18 Years (As on 31st December 2020.)
- Maximum ( UR / EWS): 24 Years (As on 31st December 2020.)
- Age Relaxation: As per Govt. norms.
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Selection Procedure
The selection of candidates for the ONGC Apprentice recruitment 2020 will be done on the basis of Merit.
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020: How To Apply
- Before applying for above apprentices positions, candidates have to first register themselves in online portal. If you are applying for Trade Apprentice Posts, visit on apprenticeshipindia.org for Technician Trade, Visit at portal mhrdnats.gov.in.
After successful registration with the above agencies follow the below given steps
- Visit the official website of ONGC @ongcindia.com.
- Register by creating a Username and Password
- Go to the Login Page
- Complete the application form by filling all the details:
- credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference.
ONGC Recruitment : FAQs
For which posts ONGC Apprentice recruitment is being conducted?
The recruitment is for the apprentice posts only
What is the total no. of vacancies released for ONGC Apprentice recruitment
There are 4182 vacancies in ONGC Apprentice Recruitment
What is the last date to apply for the ONGC Apprentice recruitment ?
The last date for application is 17th August 2020.
Download Best Free E-Books & Free Practice Sets
|Best 5000+ GK in Hindi Questions Answers PDF Notes||
|160+ Circular Arrangement Puzzle Free PDF Download Now|