RBI Grade B Salary 2021: RBI Grade B Salary 2021 is available here!!! Details regarding the RBI Grade B Salary In-Hand, Salary Structure, Pay Scale, Grade Pay, Salary Slip, Allowances, Job Profile & Promotion are given here for your reference. Aspirants go through the article fully and get the in-depth details.
The Reserve Bank of India conducts RBI Grade B Exam for recruiting Grade B officers. The RBI Grade B 2021 Notification is expecting to get released in the 3rd week of January 2021. We can expect the RBI Grade B Prelims Exam 2021 will be on the 1st week of March 2021. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria will only appear for the examination. For attending the RBI Grade B Exam the candidates should be a Citizen of India, Nepal, Bhutan, Tibetian Refugee who came to India before 1962 with an intention to settle in India, and a person of Indian Origin. The candidate’s age should be between 21-30.
Before starting the preparation, candidates should be aware of the RBI Grade B salary and job profile, and also have a look at preparation strategies for RBI Grade B officer. This is the most sought examination because of its attractive salary. Most of the aspirants having the excitement to know the salary and benefits of RBI Grade B Officers. By knowing the RBI Grade B Salary 2021, it can induce curiosity of preparing for the examination. This article deals with the RBI Grade B Officer Salary In-Hand, Salary Slip, allowances, and other benefits. So RBI aspirants to go through this article fully and get the complete information.
RBI Grade B Salary 2021 Structure:
Check below the RBI Grade B Officer Salary Structure:
|RBI Grade B Basic Pay||Rs. 35,150/-|
|RBI Grade B Pay Scale||Rs. 35150-1750|
|RBI Grade B Grade Pay||NA|
|RBI Grade B Salary (Net Salary including allowances)||Rs. 77,208/-|
RBI Grade B Salary In-Hand:
The RBI Grade B In-Hand Salary is Rs.53,740/-
RBI Grade B Salary Slip
Here we have given the information of RBI Grade B Salary Slip.
|Pay and Allowances||RS.||Deductions||RS|
|Basic Pay||35150.00||EE NPS Contribution Amount||6509.00|
|Grade Allowance||6800.00||Prof Tax-split period||200.00|
|Dearness Allow.||23144.00||BF EE NPS Monthly Contrib||13018.00|
|House Allowance||5273.00||House Rent Recovery||620.00|
|COPS Incentive||2720.00||Meal Coupon Deduction||400.00|
|Spl Perquisite Allowance||1465.00||MAF||300.00|
|Spl Allow-Direct Recruit||1800.00||RBI Officer’s Association||40.00|
|Local Compensatory Allows||3664.00||Sports Club Membership||30.00|
|Meal allowance||160.00||Income Fax||5319.00|
|Gross Pay||80,176.00||Total Deductions||26,436.00|
RBI Grade B Allowances and Perks
The RBI Grade B officers are entitled to the allowances and benefits as per the norms and regulations by the Government of India. Check below the list of allowances given below.
- Dearness Allowance(DA): DA of 113% of the basic salary.
- HRA Allowance: 2BHK/3BHK flat is given to the RBI Grade B employees. If the employees are not allocated flats, then they can claim up to Rs 70,000 as rent allowance.
- Medical Allowance: Medical allowances up to 4000 Rupees can be claimed. These allowances are also valid for the dependents of the employees.
- Education Allowance: RBI Grade B officer can avail Rs. 4000/- under education allowance every month.
- Maid Allowance: Rs 3000/- is offered under the maid allowance is received by RBI Grade B officers.
- Fuel Allowance: 150 liters of fuel per month can be claimed.
- Mobile Allowance: A claim up to Rs 1500/- as a mobile allowance.
- Sodexo Coupons: RBI provides the employees with Sodexo coupons worth Rs 2000/- which can be spent on food/groceries.
- Leave Fare Concession Travel (LFC): The RBI will offer around Rs. 1,00,000 for the employees under LFC allowance. This can be availed once in two years, by the employee and his dependents.
- Briefcase allowance: The officers can avail of Rs.7000 under briefcase allowance. This amount can be reimbursed once every three years.
- Spectacles allowances: Spectacles allowance of Rs 7000/- can be claimed for either the RBI Grade B officer or the spouse.
- Bank’s accommodation (subject to availability)
- Reimbursement of expenses for maintenance of vehicle for official purpose
- Telephone charges
- Book Grant,
- Free dispensary facility besides reimbursement of medical expenses for OPD treatment/hospitalization as per eligibility.
- Interest-free festival advance
- Leave Fare Concession (once in two years for self, spouse and eligible dependents).
- Loans and Advances at concessional rates of interest for purchasing a house, vehicle, education, consumer articles, personal computer, etc.
- Candidates will be enrolled under the defined contribution New Pension Scheme (NPS) in addition to the benefit of Gratuity.
RBI Grade B Salary Increments
After successfully qualified the RBI Grade B 2021 Exams candidates have been provisionally allotted. After the provisional allotment, the officers will receive an annual salary range of 12-14 Lac. Along with the CTC, various emoluments & allowances are given.
The PayScale for the RBI Grade B Officer is Rs. 35150-1750(9)-50900-EB-1750(2)-54400-2000(4)-62400.
- Initial Basic Pay – Rs 35,150 with a yearly increment of Rs 1,750 for 9 years
- Rs 50,900 and a yearly increment of Rs 1,750 for the next two years in the executive band
- Rs 54,400 and a yearly increment of Rs 2,000 for the next four years
- Rs 62,400 (Maximum Basic Pay)
Thus, the RBI Grade B Salary is Rs. 62,400/- (Maximum) and this is when an employee does not take any promotion.
RBI Grade B Career Prospects:
- The aspirants will get the first appointment on probation for two years.
- As per Bank’s discretion, the probation period may be increased from 2 years to 4 years.
- Once the aspirants will be selected, they will get their posting or can get transfer anywhere across India.
- To get a promotion for higher grades, there are some reasonable prospects, which will be considered.
- If the candidates will have high academics qualifications or if they are professionally advanced, or if they have relevant/ significant experience in the banking sector, then they will be considered for four advanced increments.
RBI Grade B Promotion:
- Assistant Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- Deputy General Manager
- General Manager
- Chief General Manager
- Executive Director
- Deputy Governor
RBI Grade B Job Profile:
The job profile of an RBI Grade B officer are as follows:
- Circulating currency properly
- Controlling the supply of liquidity
- Managing central and government bank accounts.
RBI Grade B Salary 2021 : FAQS
Q. What is the Salary of RBI Grade B Officer?
A. The basic pay scale of RBI Grade B Officer is Rs 35,600 per month on the scale of Rs. 35150-17 50(9)-50900-EB-17 50(2)- 54400-2000(4)-62400 (16 years) applicable to Officers in Grade B.
Q. What is the CTC of an RBI Grade B officer?
A. The CTC of an RBI Grade B officer is 12 lakhs per annum
Q. Does the RBI Grade B Exam have negative marking?
A. There will be 0.25 marks deducted for every wrong answer in both the Prelims and Mains Exam
Q. What is the RBI Grade B Salary In-Hand?
A. The RBI Grade B In-Hand Salary is Rs.53,740/-
Q. What are the job responsibilities of an RBI Grade officer?
A. The job profile of an RBI Grade B officer are as follows:
Circulating currency properly
Controlling the supply of liquidity
Managing central and government bank accounts.