Table of Contents
SSC CGL Exam Analysis 2 March 2023
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Analysis 2 March 2023: The Staff Selection Commission successfully conducted the SSC CGL Tier 2 examination from 02nd March to 7th March 2022 in different shifts for which the recruitment notification was released on 17th September 2022. In this article, we have provided information regarding the types of questions that were asked in the question paper through the SSC CGL Exam Analysis 2023.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Analysis 2 March 2023 (All Shifts)
SSC CGL Exam Analysis Today: Good Attempts
The exam review obtained from students of the SSC CGL Tier 2 2023 exam has been provided in the table below. The good attempts and level of examination we share are purely from the point of view of the candidates who appeared in the exam.
|S.No.||Subject||Good Attempts||Level of Exam|
|2||Reasoning and General Intelligence||25-26||Easy|
|3||English Language and Comprehension||41-42||Easy|
|5||Computer Knowledge Test||16-17||Easy|
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Analysis 2023- General Awareness
The questions related to General Awareness asked in 02nd March 2023 are below:
- Which of the following organization has headquarters in Montreal?
- What is the date of 2nd roundtable conference?
- One question from Rajasthan Folk Dance.
- Who is the 77th Grand Master in Chess?
- Who Author of fearless Book?
- What is the full form PDF?
- Formula of Benzene
- Which is the first hydrogen based train in India?
- 2012 under-19 cricket world cup captain?
- Which state has lowest literacy rate?
- One question from “Atal Pension Scheme”.
- Which player received major Dhyanchand award recently?
- One question from Rabi crop.
- location & establishment of khetri– statement based 3 questions
- One question asked from south western monsoon
- National Film Fare Award Best Director.
- One question from Khelo India Youth.
- Article related to Budget (112 Article)
- Estimate Commitee related question asked.
- Minto Morlay Reform related question asked.
- current Affairs India’s ranking in Human Development Index
- Sports related Award
- Satendranath Bose research related one question
- Vitamin K is related to which of the following.
- Riboflavin related to what
SSC CGL Exam Analysis: Reasoning and General Intelligence
The reasoning section contains 30 questions for 90 marks. Here in the table provided below, candidates can check the SSC CGL Exam Analysis for reasoning and General Intelligence section.
Seating Arrangement Centre Facing 6 persons.
|Topics||No. Of Questions Asked||Level Of Exam|
|Series (Image Based)||2-3||difficult|
|Order & Ranking||1||Easy|
SSC CGL Exam Analysis: Mathematical Abilities
Candidates who appeared in the SSC CGL Tier 2 exam 2023 conducted on 2nd March 2023 found the difficulty level of the Mathematical Abilities section as easy-moderate. There were 30 questions asked from the quantitative aptitude section having the weightage of 90 marks.
- One question asked from conditional probability
- Some questions asked from installments
- What will be the annual installment in four equal installments at the rate of 15% per annum simple interest on a loan of Rs.3920?
- If income tax rate increases by 18%, then net income decreases by 2%. what was income tax rate?
- Sin C+ Sin D
|Topics||No. Of Questions Asked||Level of Exam|
|Time & Work||1||Easy|
|Time, Speed & Distance||1||Easy|
|Profit & Loss||2||Easy|
|Mean, Median, Mode||1||Moderate|
SSC CGL Exam Analysis 2023: English Language and Comprehension
As per the feedback of candidates, the English Language section was easy. In the table given below, candidates can check the number of topics from which questions were asked along with the difficulty level.
- Synonyms-> Catastrophic , Exclude
- Antonyms-> Devil, colossal
- Idioms-> In vogue, Hold water, at a stone’s throw, kick in the teeth
- Cloze Test-> 1
- One word substitution : One who praises himself, Willfull distruction
- Fill in the blanks with words: Rote, root and Route words
- Reading Comprehension-> 3 passage
-1 on balloon sent by china-> 3 questions
-1 Story Based(lengthy)-> 4 questions
-1 Story based-> 4 questions
|Topic||No. of Questions||Difficulty Level|
|Fill in the Blanks||2||Easy-moderate|
|Idioms and Phrases||3||Easy|
|One Word Substitution||3||Easy|
SSC CGL Exam Analysis: Computer Knowledge Test
The difficulty level of this section was _______. Candidates can find the no. of questions asked from each topic in this section.
No. of Questions-> 20
- HTML question was asked
- One question from Hard disk asked.
- DVD full form
- Computer MS-Word related maximum question
- Classification odd one out based on computer: Ms-Word, Ms-Excel. Onenote and Presentation
- Trojan virus- statement based qstn
- Which among the following is the fastest CPU
- Which is the Shortcut key of Hyperlink.
- One question from Function key
- One question from Router.
- Which devide that connects two computers together
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern 2023
SSC CGL Tier-2 exam will be conducted in 3 phases- Paper 1, Paper 2, and Paper 3. Paper I (Compulsory for all posts), Paper II for candidates who apply for the posts of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) in the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation and Paper III for candidates who apply for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer.
|S. No.||Papers||Time Allotted|
|1||Paper-I: (Compulsory for all posts)||2 hours 30 minutes|
|2||Paper-II: Junior Statistical Officer (JSO)||2 hours|
|3||Paper-III: Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer||2 hours|
The detailed SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern has been discussed below along with the changes made by SSC this year.
|Sessions||Sections||Module||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Weightage||Duration|
|Session I||Section I||Module-I||Mathematical Abilities||30||90||23%||1hr|
|Module-II||Reasoning and General Intelligence||30||90||23%|
|Section II||Module-I||English Language and Comprehension||45||135||35%||1hr|
|Session II||Section III||Module-I||Computer Knowledge Test||20||60|
|Module-II||Data Entry Speed Test||One Data Entry Task||–|
|Paper||Section||No. of question||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Paper II||Statistics||100||200||2 hours|
|Paper III||General Studies (Finance and Economics)||100||200||2 hours|
Penalty of Wrong Answer: There is a negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer in Section-I, Section-II and Module-I of Section-III of Paper-I and 0.50 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-II and Paper-III.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Analysis – 29th January 2022 (Previous year)
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Analysis – Quantitative Aptitude
- The overall difficulty level: Moderate
- Total Questions – 100
- Total Marks – 200
- The Exam duration for SSC CGL Tier-2 2020 Quantitative Abilities Paper-1 – 2 Hours
- Negative marking – 0.50 marks for wrong answers
The starting questions were lengthy. It can be said that overall attempt of 85-90 questions will be great for qualifying this paper. The level of questions were a mixture of moderate to difficult. As per the candidates, it was difficult than previous year papers.
Let’s have a look at the no. of questions asked from each topic.
|Topics||No. of Questions asked|
|Geometry (Normal & Co-ordinate)||9-11|
|DI ( Histogram, Pie chart)||8-10|
|Mensuration (2D & 3D)||4-6|
|Number System, HCL, HCF||5-6|
|Profit & Loss, Discount||5-7|
|Percentages and Average||8-10|
|Time & work||3-4|
|Time, Speed & Distance, Boats & Streams, Trains||6-8|
|Ratio & proportion||2-3|
|Mixture – Alligation, Partnership, Ratio||5-6|
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Analysis – English Language
Total Questions- 200
Overall Difficulty – Easy to Moderate
The Exam duration for SSC CGL Tier-2 2020 English Language Paper-1 – 2 Hours
Negative marking – 0.25 marks for wrong answers
Overall the paper was easy to moderate. The questions from reading comprehension was on topic of environment and puppet show. A great attempt will be around 175-190 questions.
Let’s have a look at the no. of questions asked from each topic.
|Topics||No. of Questions asked|
|Reading Comprehension||30 (4 passages)|
|One Word Substitution||7-10|
|Fill in the blanks||8-10|
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Analysis – 8th August 2022 (Previous year)
Quantitative Aptitude Tier 2 Analysis – 8th August
This section has a total time limit of 2 hours. The difficulty level of this section was easy to moderate. Check the SSC CGL Tier 2 Maths analysis below:
- The difficulty level of the exam was easy to moderate
- The number of Good Attempts range from 80 to 85 questions
- The questions asked in the exam were easy as compared to the previous year’s exam.
|Name of the Topic||Number of Questions Asked||Diffiulty Questions Asked|
|Geometry||10-15 (Histogram-moderate)(2 conceptual, triangle)||Easy|
|Data Interpretation||5-6 (1 table, 2 pie charts, 1 percentage)||Moderate|
|Mixture & Allegation||2||Easy-Moderate|
|Speed, Distance & Time||4-5 (Train Based)||Moderate|
|Height & Distance||1||easy|
|Profit, Loss & Discount||3||Moderate-Tough|
|Mensuration||5-6 (2D & 3D Formula Based)||Easy|
|Trigonometry||5-6 (Identity and value putting)||Easy|
|Number System||5-6 (conceptual)||Moderate-Tough|
|Ratio & Proportion||1||Tough|
|Time and Work||3||Easy|
|Simple Interest & Compound Interest||3||Moderate|
English Language SSC CGL Tier 2 Review – 8th August
The second paper was the English Language Exam. The detailed SSC CGL Tier 2 English Exam analysis is provided below:
- The difficulty level of the English Language was moderate level
- The number of good attempts was 178 to 190
|Name of the Topic||Number of Questions Asked||Level|
|Reading Comprehension||3 passages of 10 questions and 5-6 passages of 5 questions (Volcanic disruption, grassland)||Moderate (Lengthy)|
|Idiom & Phrases||2-3||Easy-Moderate|
|Para jumbles||20-25 ques||Moderate (Lengthy sentences)|
|Active Passive Voice||10-15||Easy-Moderate|
|Direct/ Indirect Speech||10-15||Easy-Moderate|
|Fill in the Blanks||2-3 (in the cloze test only)||Easy-Moderate|
|One Word Substitution||2-3||Easy-Moderate|
|Correct the Spelling||2-3||Easy-Moderate|
FAQ on SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Analysis 2 March 2023
Q. What is the duration of the SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam?
Ans: The exam duration for each paper is 2 hours.
Q. How many shifts in a day will be conducted in SSC CGL Tier 2 exam?
Ans: SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam will be conducted in 4 shifts.