TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 scheduled for B.Sc/BCA/BCSMBA/MMS/PGDBA/PGDM-2020/2021/2022 batch & B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc-2020 & 2021 Batch graduates across the country. The detailed eligibility and application process of the TCS Off Campus 2021 are given below.
TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 Details:
TCS Off Campus Drive for 2020 & 2021 Batch(Phase 2):
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|Batch||2020 & 2021 Batch|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||15 November 2021|
|Test Date||Announced Soon|
More great news! Candidates who perform exceptionally in this TCS Off-Campus Hiring stand a chance to become eligible for the advanced offer opportunity of TCS Digital(7 LPA+).
- Courses & Discipline: Students from B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from any specialization offered by a recognized university / college are eligible
- Year of Passing: 2020 and 2021
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination is required
- Highest Qualification: Students should have completed their education in the stipulated course duration (i.e. no extended education)
- Backlogs/Arrears/ATKT: Students should not have any pending backlogs
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time/correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time
- Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Off Campus Hiring Process
- Age: Students should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Off Campus Hiring process
The test consists of following sections that have to be answered in 180 minutes.
It comprises the following sections:
- Numerical Ability-40 Mins
- Verbal Ability-30 mins
- Reasoning Ability-50 mins
- Programming Logic-15 mins
- Coding section-45 mins
How to Apply for TCS Off Campus Drive 2021?
Step 1: Log on to NextStep Portal
Go to the following link https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS Off Campus hiring process
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly log in and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’.
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, choose the category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill in your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
Step 3. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application”. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive”
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Registration End Date: 15 November 2021
- Test Date: Announced Soon
- Interview Date: will be announced soon