TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 scheduled for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA – 2020 & 2021 batch graduates across the country. The detailed eligibility and application process of the TCS Off Campus 2021 are given below.
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|Batch||2020 & 2021 Batch|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||24 September 2021|
|Test Date||October 2021|
- Students from B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from any specialization offered by a recognized university/college are eligible.
- 2020 & 2021 batch only
- % Criteria – Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination is required.
- Students should not have pending backlogs
- Gap Criteria – It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 27 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Age should be between 18 to 28 years at the time of taking the test.
Students from NIOS (Std. X and Std. XII) can take the test, if they have a full-time graduation.
- Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification.
- TCS would be doing Eligibility Checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found to be ineligible at any stage of the process, TCS reserves every right to not proceed with the candidature.
The test duration will be 180 minutes(Cognitive skills 120 minutes and 60 minutes for programming)
Cognitive Test:120 Minutes
- Numerical Ability-40 Mins
- Verbal Ability-30 mins
- Reasoning Ability-50 mins
- Programming Logic-15 mins
- Hands-on Coding-45 mins
How to Apply for TCS Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test online by the following link on or before 24 September 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
- Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS Off Campus hiring processScenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’.Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
- Step 3. Select your mode of test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply
- Step 4. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application”. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive
TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 Important Dates:
Registration End Date: 24 September 2021
Test Date: October 2021
Interview Date: Will be announced soon