TCS Off Campus Drive 2022 scheduled for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc graduates across the country. The detailed eligibility and application process of the TCS Off Campus 2022 are given below.If you are 2022 Batch and earlier apply for Direct TCS NQT
TCS Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
TCS Off Campus Drive for 2023 Batch(Through Exclusive NQT for 2023 Batch):
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|Salary/CTC||Rs 3.36-7 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||29 July 2022|
|Test Date||15 August 2022 onwards|
- Highest Qualification: TCS NQT is exclusively open for students graduating in the year 2023 with the following academic degrees: Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) / Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) / Master of Technology (M.Tech.) / Master of Engineering (M.E.) / Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.) / Master of Science (M.Sc. / M.S.) in any specialization offered by recognized universities / colleges.
- Percentage: Students should have minimum aggregate marks (including all subjects and in all semesters) of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class X, Class XII, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation (if applicable).
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: The student should not have more than 1 (one) pending or active backlog / arrear / ATKT at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process. If selected, no pending backlogs / arrears / ATKT will be permitted at the time of joining TCS. All pending backlogs / arrears / ATKT should be cleared within the course duration stipulated by the University.
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant documentation, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (Part-time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the graduation and post graduation(if applicable) courses are done full-time.
- Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply.
- Age: Students should be between 18 to 28 years to participate in this hiring event.
How to Apply for TCS Off Campus Drive 2022?
Step 1: Log on to NextStep Portal
Go to the following link https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/
Step 2. Register and apply to the drive
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on “Apply For Drive”
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose category as “IT” and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”
Step 3. Select your mode of test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply
Please note, no further changes would be permitted once the above selection is done
Step 4. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application”. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive”
For More Details & Apply: Click here