Hello Dear Aspirants.
TN MRB Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board Has Released The Official Notification For the Post of Assistant. In This Post, We are Covering the Detailed Notification About TN MRB Recruitment 2020| Details Regarding TN MRB Recruitment 2020 No of Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, & How to Apply are available here.
This time a total of 101 vacancies have been reported in the notification. Students are advised to fill the form as soon as possible to avoid any last-minute hassle. we are providing you with all the necessary information related to this recruitment process and any change related to it will be updated here.
We Provide Full details about this vacant Position. So the Interested Candidates can check this article carefully And Apply Directly from our Blog ‘Further details regarding TN MRB Recruitment 2020 is available here below for your reference.
Table of Contents
TN MRB Recruitment 2020: Overview
CRPF Recruitment Information is tabulated below:
|Name of Board||Tamil Nadu Medical Service Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Physician Assistant and Skilled Assistant|
|Job Sector||Govt Job|
|Last Date to Apply||16 August 2020|
TN MRB Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|Notification Date||25th July 2020|
|Online Application Start Date||25th July 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16th August 2020|
TN MRB Recruitment: Vacancy and Education Qualification
TN MRB has released 101 vacancy for Assistant posts. Check out the vacancy distribution as given below.
|TN MRB Recruitment 2020|
|Physician Assistant||14||Degree in B.Sc.,(Allied Health Science) or Degree in B.S., (Physician Assistant) awarded by any University recognized by the University Grants Commission.|
|Skilled Assistant||87||SSLC or it’s equivalent; National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Mechanic (Motor Vehicle); National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) Trade.|
TN MRB Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification: Candidates can check the education qualification in the table above.
- Age Limit: The maximum age as on 01st July 2020.
UR/ EWS/ OBC: 58 yrs.
Steps to Apply Online for TN MRB Recruitment 2020
- Click on the TN MRB Recruitment 2020 Link.
- As the new page opens, Select the post you want to apply for.
- Click on the Click here for New Registration button.
- Enter your details and press register, for your successful registration.
- After Registration, go to the Login Link.
- Fill the other credentials, upload required documents.
- Verify all the entered details of the form
- Finally, make the required application fee payment.
- Click Submit button
TN MRB Recruitment 2020: Link
Click on the link given below to apply online for TN MRB Recruitment. The application portal has started on 27th July 2020
You May Also Check Categories wise Notes: