Hello Dear Aspirants,
TS TET Previous Year Question Papers: The TS TET Previous Year Question Papers play a very important role in the preparation for the TS TET Exam. Candidates should carefully scrutinize and study the TS TET Previous Year Question Papers for better understanding and preparation.
It helps the candidates to comprehend the level of examination and style of questions that appear in the question papers. In this article, the candidates will find various TS TET Previous Year Question Papers in PDF format. Easily access the TS TET Previous Year Question Papers PDFs and download them for future reference.
Table of Contents
TS TET Previous Year Question Papers Overview
Telangana State Teachers Eligibility Test (TS TET) is conducted by the Department of School Education in Telangana once a year. For further information, check out the table below.
|Name of the Post||Secondary & Higher Education|
|Name of the Organisation||Government of Telangana, Department of School Education|
|Name of the Exam||Telangana State Teachers Eligibility Test (TS TET)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Frequency of Examination||Once a Year|
|Number of Papers||Paper-IPaper-II|
TS TET Previous Year Question PDF
Candidates will find the TS TET Previous Years Question Papers PDF below. Download them and save them for future reference. keep checking the, while you prepare for the TS TET Exam.
|To download the TS Child Development & Pedagogy Paper PDF||Click Here|
|To download the TS TET 2017 Paper 1 PDF||Click Here|
|Download the Telangana TET 2017 Paper 2 PDF||Click Here|
|To download TS TET 2016 Paper 2 Question Paper||Click Here|
|To download the TS TET 2012 Paper 1 Old Question Paper||Click Here|
|To download the TS TET 2011 Paper 2 (Maths/ Science) Question Paper PDF||Click Here|
|Download the Telangana TET General Telugu Question Paper||Click Here|
TS TET Previous Year Question Papers Exam Pattern
TS TET aspirants should go through the TS TET Exam Pattern as well, before going through the TS TET Previous Years Question Paper. This will help them understand the format of the question paper and how to go about it. The detailed TS TET Exam Pattern is mentioned in the following table.
|Type of Questions||Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions|
|Number of Questions||150 questions|
|Total Marks||150 marks|
|Marking Scheme||1 marks awarded for each correct answerNo negative marking|
|Medium of Question Paper||English and Language-I (opted by candidate)|
|Number of Papers||Paper-I (Classes 1-5)Paper-II (Classes 6-8)|
|Duration of Examination||2 hours and 30 minutes|
TS TET Previous Year Question Papers Marks Distribution
The Marks Distribution scheme of the TS TET Exam has been given in the table below. Candidates must solve 150 questions in 2 hours and 30 minutes. Check out the detailed explanation in the table below.
|TS TET Paper-I||TS TET Paper-II|
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language I (compulsory)||30||30||Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||30||30||Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|Mathematics||30||30||Mathematics & ScienceOr Social Studies/Social ScienceOr Any Other Subject||60||60|
How to Download TS TET Previous Year Question Papers?
Candidates must go through the following instructions to be able to download the TS TET Previous Year Question Papers. The instructions are detailed and easy to follow.
- Visit the official website of the Department of School Education Telangana.
- Click on the Previous Year Questions link given in the bottom section of the homepage.
- You will be directed to a new page.
- The links for the previous year’s question paper will be displayed.
- Click on the link subsequent to the year mentioned to view the question paper from that particular year.
- The PDF file for the respective year’s question paper will appear.
- Download the PDF file for future reference.
- Or candidates can easily download the TS TET Previous Year Paper Pdf from the links given below.
How to use TS TET Previous Year Question papers?
The TS TET Previous year question papers play a vital role in your preparation strategy. It is very important to understand the uses of TS TET Previous Year Paper PDF. Thus, you will find some of the most significant uses of the TS TET Previous Year Paper PDF down below:
- Candidates can skim through the question papers to determine the type of questions asked in the previous years.
- They can get a clear understanding of the marks distribution and weightage of marks dedicated to various sections of the question papers.
- With careful scrutiny, candidates can figure out the common and important topics in every section of the question papers.
- Candidates can very well comprehend the nature of questions and their difficulty levels.
Benefits of Practicing the TS TET Previous Year Question?
Often candidates ask about the benefits of studying the TS TET Previous Year Paper. It is definitely the most pertinent question for candidates appearing for the TS TET exam 2021. Thus, we have compiled a list of benefits of the TS TET Previous Year Paper PDF in the below-mentioned pointers:
- Practising previous question papers helps the candidates what and how to study from the vast syllabus of the TS TET exam 2021.
- Candidates get a good understanding of the types of questions appearing in the previous years. They can deduce the nature of the questions and how to attempt these questions during the exam.
- Practising question papers helps candidates to increase their speed and accuracy in solving problems.
- Attempting previous year’s question papers help the candidates mentally, emotionally, and physically prepare themselves for their exam.
- Proper scanning of the question papers will help the candidates find patterns and understand the format of the questions paper.
TS TET Previous Year Question Papers: FAQs
Q: What is the validity of the TS TET Qualifying certificate?
A: The Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test qualifying certificate will be valid for a lifetime
Q: Can graduates apply for the Telangana State Teachers Eligibility Test?
A: Yes, Graduates can apply for TS TET Notification.
Q: What are the Minimum Qualifying Marks for General Category aspirants of the Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test?
A: The Minimum Qualifying Marks for General Category Aspirants of Telangana TET is 60% of marks and above.