YDCC Bank Recruitment 2021: Yavatmal District Central Cooperative Bank is going to fill up 42 vacancies. It invites online applications from qualified aspirants. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for Junior Clerk & Assistant posts. As per the YDCC recruitment notification, these vacancies are allotted for Junior Clerk & Assistant Posts. Applicants who are seeking bank jobs can apply to this recruitment using its official website. The last date for submission of online application is 18.07.2021.
YDCC recruitment apply online link and notification is available in official website. Applicants must have possessed 10th/ Bachelor degree from a recognized university. Selection will be based on written test/ interview. Selected aspirants will be placed at Yavatmal DCC Bank, Maharashtra. Online applications only will be accepted and contenders have to pay required fee. More details of YDCC Bank recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Table of Contents
Details of YDCC Bank Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Yavatmal District Central Cooperative Bank|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
|Job Name||Junior Clerk & Assistant|
|last date for Submission of online application||18.07.2021|
YDCC Bank Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 42 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
Eligibility Criteria for YDCC Bank Junior Clerk & Assistant Posts
- Applicants must have possessed 10th/ Graduate from a recognized university.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Selection will be based on written test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply YDCC Bank Jobs Notification 2021
- Go to official website ydccbank.org.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.