Best 150 MCQ Current Affairs of October 2018 E-Book
Welcome to the October Monthly Current Affairs Quiz Question & Answers Section of Dream Big Institution. Current Affair Quiz will Boost Your GA Section
The General Awareness Section of Banking Exams covers various segments in it like Banking Awareness, Static GK, and Current Affairs. In any case, the most imperative thing that you may have seen is that both the Banking Awareness and Static Awareness questions asked in the General Awareness Section depend on Current Affairs as it were. The inquiries on Static and Banking Awareness are identified with the nations, occasions or anything that has been in news for some time. Aside from the GA Section, a phenomenal learning of current news additionally causes you to manage the PI (Personal Interview) all the more proficiently so you don’t give a murmur confuse reply to the interviewee’s basic inquiries. Here is a test on Current Affairs to give you a chance to survey your Current Affairs Knowledge.
Current Affairs syllabus for all Competitive exams:
1) Recently New Appointments
2) Banks in NEWS
3) The economy based on current affairs
4) Business News
6) Government schemes
7) Awards and Honors
10) Books & Author
13) Agreements & Deals
• IBPS-CWE Bank PO/Clerical/Specialist Officers, RRB Officers; SBI-PO/Clerical; NABARD &IDBI Bank Executive Offices
• SSC-CGL (Tier I and II); SSC-CHSL (10+2); SSC-FCI Grade III; SSC-CPO/SI/ASI, Income Tax etc.
• LIC/GIC/ UNICO AAOs, etc
• UPSC-CSAT, SCRA etc; and other State Services Exams
• Railways Grade ‘D’ & other Technical & Non-Technical Exam
• MAT; CMAT; CET (MBA); SNAP; BBA; BBM & other B School Admission Tests
• NTSE; CLAT; Hotel Management etc.
We Provide You Daily Free Study Material For Upcoming Exam Visit Daily To our Website And Get Free Notes, Practice Sets, Useful Articles
If You Have any Suggestion or Queries kindly Comment Below
October 2018 Monthly Quizzes
Weekly Current Affairs: 22nd October To 27th October 2018
|Click Here to Download|