Catholic Syrian Bank Job Vacancy 2021 Out – Graduation Can Apply Online: Catholic Syrian Bank Limited has published job openings for Business Development Executives and Executives. For this role, there are three openings. The employment is located in Tamilnadu and Maharashtra. The deadline to apply for the position is November 19, 2021, and November 24, 2021.
Catholic Syrian Bank Recruitment 2021:
|The Board’s Name||Catholic Syrian Bank Limited|
|The Post’s Title||Business Development Executive and Executive|
|Number of Openings||3|
|Deadline||19.11.2021 & 24.11.2021|
CSB Recruitment 2021 Eligibility:
The candidates should complete Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution. The Applicant must have 1 to 10 vacancies for the post.
- Service Branch operations
- Clearing Transactions
- Handle customer queries
- Will be responsible for adherence of the policies and procedures of the bank
- Responsible for circulating proper MIS to the department heads on the activities.
- Analytical skills
- Conduct market research, including region mapping, to determine sales opportunities and client requirements.
- Cold calling, networking, social media, existing clients, and bank referrals are all effective ways to find new sales possibilities.
- In the specified areas/markets, plan and execute sales and marketing operations.
- Plan and plan meetings with new clients, assess their needs, and increase sales of the Bank’s products and services.
- Assist branches with the planning and execution of customer meetings.
How to Apply Catholic Syrian Bank Job Vacancy 2021?
- Visit CSB Bank Official Site; https://careers-csb.peoplestrong.com/portal/home
- Candidates can access the Career Opportunities link on the Home Page.
- Select “Business Development Executive and Executive” from the list of open positions
- After reading the job description carefully, click the “Apply Now” option.
- Candidates can fill out the essential information and upload their resumes.
- Make a copy of your application to keep for future reference