DSE Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2022: The directorate of Secondary Education (DSE), has released a notification for various posts. Odisha is inviting online applications for suitable candidates for recruitment. The interested candidates can apply for the DSE Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2022. The DSE Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2022 the selection process for the recruitment is made through a Computerized Test (CBT)) will be carried out in selected test centers in Odisha. The online registration for recruitment will begin on January 3, 2022, on the official website @dseodisha.in. The last date for the registration is on January 31, 2022. There is a total of 11400+ openings are available for recruitment. We advise the aspirants to apply fast to avoid the last-minute rush. The aspirants can go through the article for detailed information about the recruitment.
DSE Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2022: Overview
The aspirants can check the important events and the important dates of the Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2022.
|Name of the board||Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE), Odisha|
|Name of the vacancies||Contractual Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) (Arts/Science), Hindi Teacher, Sanskrit Teacher, Telugu Teacher, and Physical Education Teacher|
|Total number of vacancies||11403|
|Online application begins||January 3, 2022|
|Last to application submission||January 31, 2022|
DSE Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2022: Notification PDF Download
Candidates can check the complete details of Odisha Teacher Recruitment such as Eligibility, salary, selection process, the application process, etc., here. The direct link to download the DSE Odisha Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF is provided below.
Apply For DSE Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2022 [Activate Soon]
Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria details of DSE before applying online. The eligibility criteria details include educational qualification, age limit, and experience required.
The minimum academic qualification for the various positions is a bachelor’s degree in the respective subjects as well as professional qualifications such as B.Ed from NCTE-recognized institutions and Shastri (Sanskrit).
Nationality and Domicile:
The candidate should be a citizen of India and Should be a domicile of Odisha.
A candidate must be 21 years old and should not be more than 32 years old until 1 January 2021.
|SC / ST||5-Years|
|Name Of The Posts||Number Of Vacancies|
|TGT Science (PCM)||2370|
|TGT Science (CBZ)||1544|
|Physical Education Teacher||1218|
DSE Odisha Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
The selection of candidates for DSE Recruitment 2022 will be done based on the following stages. They are,
- Computer Based Test
- Document Verification
Examination location and date:
The computerized competitive exam is conducted at selected state examination centers. The exact exam dates will be announced later.
DSE Odisha Teacher Recruitment: Application Process
Candidates can apply for DSE by downloading the application form from the direct link provided below. We advise the aspirants to apply fast to avoid the last-minute rush. Here we provided a direct link to download the application form given below for aspirants easy access.
Steps to apply for DSE Recruitment:
The aspirants can follow the below-given steps to apply online.
- The candidate can visit the official website @dseodisha.in, then a new screen will open with various links.
- Download the Odisha Teacher Recruitment Notification pdf, read the full job postings.
- When you have verified that you qualify, you can participate in the recruitment.
- Click on the Online Application Form. A new screen then opens.
- Enter the complete data in the request form and upload the scanned documents.
- Check the completed application form again before you send the final submit button.
- The applicant must pay the prescribed fee as indicated using one of the four online payment methods. Separate instructions must be followed for each type of payment.
- After payment of the fee, the PDF Odisha Teacher application form 2022 will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidate. The ID No in the PDF application form has to be quoted for future reference.
|SC, ST, PWD candidates||Rs. 400|
|Other candidates||Rs. 600|