GA Questions Asked in IBPS RRB PO Mains 2021 All Shift
As we all know IBPS RRB mains examination was scheduled to be held today, and it was successfully conducted today on 25th September 2021. After getting the review from the students who had appeared for the exam today and doing an analysis from them we have provided you an analysis of the difficulty level and questions which were asked today in this section. In this section, we will provide you the questions which were asked in the RRB PO mains examination 2021. The difficulty level of this section as per the student’s review was of an easy to moderate level. This section comprises 40 questions of 40 marks.
Before jumping to the questions of General Awareness that were asked in today’s exams, let us check the IBPS RRB PO mains exam pattern first.
IBPS RRB PO mains exam pattern 2021
The IBPS RRB PO mains was conducted successfully on 30 January 2021 and the exam consisted of 5 sections for which students were allotted 2 hours. The detailed exam pattern is as follows:
|2||General Awareness Paper||40||40|
|3||Numerical Ability Paper||40||50|
|4||English Language / Hindi Language||40||40|
|5||Computer Knowledge Paper||40||20|
General Awareness questions asked in IBPS RRB PO Mains Examination:
IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam 2021: General Awareness Shift-1
The difficulty level of the General Awareness section was of moderate level. Static GK, Current Affairs, and General Awareness are all a part of this section. Some of the questions asked in the IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam on 25th September 2021 will be provided below:
Types of questions asked in the General Awareness section are:
- Flipkart Launches Shopsy To Enable Over 25 Mn Online Entrepreneurs
- MR Kumar is the LIC chairman
- ICICI Bank launches ‘Salute Doctors’, banking solution for doctors
- No. of Small Finance Bank: 11
- National Doctors’ Day: 01 July. The day commemorates the birth anniversary of the second Chief Minister of West Bengal, Dr Bidhan Chandra Roy.
- The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 is the bankruptcy law of India that seeks to consolidate the existing framework by creating a single law for insolvency and bankruptcy.
- CMD Of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd: Arun Kumar Singh.
- India stands at the 20th spot among the top 100 countries that have been ranked in the Global Startup Ecosystem Index 2021 by Startup Blink.
- Deepika Kumari won three gold medals in the compound cadet women’s and men’s and mixed team events in the ongoing World Archery Youth Championships 2021.
- Italy national football team Nickname: Azzurri.
- RBI has announced that it has hiked the maximum end of day balance for payment banks to Rs 2 lakh from Rs 1 lakh.
- President of United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC): Nazhat Shameem.
- 2 Questions from Tokyo Olympics 2021.
- The remaining RBI Monetary Policy 2021 will take place in October (6 to 8).
- The current population of Index of India is 1,396,642,642, based on Worldometer elaboration of the latest United Nations data.
- Aspirational Districts present in India: 124.
- Question related to Model Tenancy Act, 2021.
- Global award for the quality of service: Cochin airport
- PM Modi launched the CET scheme. What is the validity of this scheme (no. of years): 3 yrs.
- NATO is an international alliance that consists of 30 member states from North America and Europe.
- In a healthy sign, public sector banks (PSBs) in India have reported a profit of Rs 31,817 crore in the financial year 2020-21.
- SIDBI launches quick delivery schemes SHWAS & AROG
- Maharashtra tops justice delivery in India Justice Report 2020.
- Small Farmers Agribusiness Consortium (SFAC) is the lead agency for implementing eNAM under the aegis of the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare, Government of India.
- Remunerative Approaches for Agriculture and Allied Sectors Rejuvenation (RAFTAAR) is a unique scheme of the Government of India, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare.
- The government of India holds 45.48 per cent of IDBI Bank.
- What is India’s rank among BRICS Nations in the World Competitive Index 2021: Second (after China)
- Who topped the ‘World’s 50 Greatest Leaders’ list for 2021, released by Fortune Magazine: Jacinda Ardern.
- G20 Finance Ministers approved a tax reform for multinationals that aims to put an end to tax havens by introducing a global corporate tax rate of at 15 per cent.
- India spends what per cent of GDP in the health sector: 1.5%
- Denmark ranks 1 in the World Corruption Index 2020. Which other country also ranks 1: New Zealand.
- When ATM not available cash for with Draw Called: Crunch.
- Which Place GI Tag Banana Export to Dubai: Jalgaon.