RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021:
RBI Office attendant recruitment 2021 is out!!! Reserve Bank of India has invited applications from the candidates for RBI Office attendant recruitment 2021 who have passed SSLC from a recognized board of that State/ UT/ Central Government. RBI Office attendant recruitment 2021 is a huge opportunity for candidates who have completed SSLC. A total of 841 vacancies has been released for RBI Office attendant recruitment 2021. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for RBI Office attendant recruitment 2021.
The official notification, Apply Online Link, Selection process, Age limit, Educational qualification, and complete details about the RBI Office attendant recruitment 2021 is detailedly covered in this article for your reference. This vacancy of RBI Office attendant recruitment 2021 is only for Indian citizens who have passed SSLC. The selection will be made through a Nation-wise Competitive online test and Language Proficiency Test. To know the complete details of RBI Office attendant recruitment 2021 please proceed through the article further.
RBI Office Attendant Notification 2021:
Name of the Organisation – Reserve Bank of India
Name of the Recruitment- RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
Post Name – Office Attendant
Job Location – Applied State
RBI Office Attendant Notification 2021:
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 24/02/2021
- Closure of registration of application: 15/03/2021
- Closure for editing application details: 15/03/2021
- Last date for printing your application: 15/03/2021
- Online Fee Payment: 24/02/2021 to 15/03/2021
- Tentative date of Online Test: 9th and 10th April 2021
RBI Office Attendant Vacancy 2021:
This year a total of 841 vacancies has been announced for RBI OfficeAttendant recruitment 2021. The separation of vacancies based on the categories is given by,
Gen – 454
EWS – 76
OBC – 211
SC – 25
ST – 75
RBI Office Attendant Eligibility Criteria 2021:
The eligibility criteria include the educational qualification and age limit that is mandatory for any candidate who is applying for RBI Office Attendant 2021. The interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and can apply for this recruitment. Before applying, please check the eligibility criteria and then click on the apply online link given below. The eligibility criteria are,
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./ Matriculation / Xth Std) from a recognized board of that State/ UT/ Central Government.
- The candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for.
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as of 1/02/2021. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualifications are not eligible to apply.
- 18 to 25 years as of 1st February 2021.
- Age Relaxation: 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for PwBD, 10 years for Widows / Divorce Women / Judicially separated Women.
RBI Office Attendant 2021: Application Process
The application process includes the application mode and the application fee for RBI Attendant Notification 2021.
Application Mode: Online
- ₹ 50/- (Intimation Charges only) for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ EXS category candidates.
- ₹ 450/- (Test fee + Intimation Charges) for OBC/ EWS/ General candidates.
RBI Office Attendant Selection Process 2021:
The selection of candidates for RBI Office Attendant 2021 is given in 2 rounds. They are,
- Online Test
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern 2021:
The exam pattern for RBI Attendant Notification is given by,
- For each wrong answer, the Negative Marking will be 1/4th.
- The Total Time Duration will be 90 Minutes.
- The mode of Exam will be Online (CBT)
- The medium of the Question Paper will be English & Hindi (Except General English Part).
RBI Office Attendant Salary 2021:
The basic salary of RBI Attendant Notification 2021 is given by,
Starting basic pay of ₹ 10,940/- per month.
RBI Office Attendant Important Links 2021:
How to Apply for RBI Office Attendant?
- Check the eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the application form.