Hello Dear Aspirants,
Table of Contents
RBI Office Attendant Cut Off 2022
RBI Office Attendant Cut Off Marks 2022: Reserve Bank of India will be releasing the cut-off marks for the Office Attendant written exam. The Cut Off Marks will be declared on the official website of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) @rbi.org.in. The candidates who qualify for the written exam with minimum cut-off marks will be eligible for Language Proficiency Test. The candidates who have appeared in the exam are eagerly waiting for the Cut Off Marks/ Merit List can check the expected cut off marks and previous cut-off marks from the article below. Bookmark this page to get the latest update for RBI Attendant Cut off Marks 2.
RBI Office Attendant Expected Cut Off 2022
RBI Cut-Off for Office Attendant 2022 will be released after the written exam result which is expected to be out on the official website. The candidates can check the expected cut-off marks from here. The section-wise, category-wise cut-off, and zone-wise expected marks have been tabulated below.
RBI Attendant Expected Cut Off (Subject-wise)
RBI Attendant Expected Cut Off (Category-wise)
|Category||Expected Cut Off (Out Of 120 Marks)|
RBI Attendant Zone-wise Expected Cut Off Marks
|RBI Zone Name||Expected Cut-Off|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||90.00|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||89.00|
RBI Office Attendant Previous Year Cut Off 2017-18
The candidates who have been waiting for the cut off marks can check the previous year cut off marks to get an idea about the criteria. Below is the tabulated zone-wise and category-wise cut off marks for RBI Office Attendant 2018-19.
|Kanpur & Lucknow||85.00||72.75||64.25||78.50|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||87.25||76||–||84.25|
Use of RBI Office Attendant Cut Off:
- For candidates’ convenience and prediction in their next round, they may check the previous year RBI Office Attendant Cut Off given in the subsequent paragraph
- Cut Off will also be a guide to the candidates along with RBI Office Attendant Result, where students can check their final qualification into the next round/final selection
- The details of the RBI Office Attendant Cut Off for the previous year have been given in the tabulated form. Students can predict the expected cut-off from last year’s cut-off. Read further to check Cut Off.
- The RBI Office Attendant Cut off be applied on the following basis:
- Sectional Cut off for RBI Office Attendant– Candidates need to qualify in each section of the written exam. Candidates who do not achieve the cutoff of any of the sections will not be considered qualified for LPT.
- Overall Cutoff of RBI Office Attendant – As per RBI Attendant Cutoff, candidates do need to clear the overall cutoff. If any candidate manages to clear the sectional cut off of each section but fail to clear the overall cutoff, then also the candidature will not be considered
- Zone-wise Cut off for RBI Office Attendant – Candidates need to score more than the zone-wise cut off of the written exam.
RBI Office Attendant Cut Off 2022 – FAQs
Q1. What is the RBI Office Attendant Cut off State-wise?
Ans. RBI Office Attendant cut off marks for all states are mentioned above in the article.
Q2. RBI Office Attendant Cut Off same for all states?
Ans. No, the cut off for RBI Office Attendant can be different for different states, which is mentioned above in the article.