RPF Previous Year Question Paper PDF | SI, Constable Papers
RPF Previous Year Question Paper PDF: Hello Dear Aspirants We are Providing You RPF Previous Year Question Papers are accessible here. You can download RPF Constable and RPF SI Previous Question Paper PDF by utilizing the beneath joins. Hopefuls can snatch Railway Protection Force Constable Exam Practice Papers at liberated from cost.
Presently, Railway Protection Force has discharged the Official Notification for the enrollment of Sub-Inspector Posts, candidates can likewise check the RPF Constable Previous Year Question Papers accessible on our page and start their readiness.
Candidates the individuals who are keen on getting selected under the Constable Posts can check RPF Previous Year of RPF Constable with arrangements. Our group has transferred a lot of the Constable Previous Year Question Years alongside the arrangements. Candidates can without much of a stretch download RPF Previous Year Question Papers as we have given the connections to download.
Table of Contents
RPF Previous Year Question Paper PDF: Constable Exam & SI Exam (OVERVIEW)
|Article Name||RPF Previous Year Question Paper PDF|
|Name of the Authority||Railways Protection Force|
|Covers||Previous Papers PDF, Exam Pattern|
|Job Role||RPF Constable, RPF SI|
|Category||Previous Year Paper|
|Paper Years||2015, 2016, 2017, 2019|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Compiled By||Dream Big Institution|
RPF Previous Year Questions Paper PDF (Constable and SI)
Practicing RPF Previous Year Questions Paper PDF helps a student to know more about the exam like the level of difficulty, types of questions, etc. It makes an aspirant familiar with the exact pattern and questions asked in the RPF Constable and RPF SI Exam.
|RPF Previous Year Question Paper PDF||Download Paper|
|RPF Previous Year Question Paper PDF (Numerical Ability)||Download Paper|
|RPF Previous Year Question Paper PDF (General Intelligence)||Download Paper|
RPF Constable Computer-Based Test Exam Pattern
This CBT exam is conducted across the country for all aspiring candidates. All the candidates have to score the minimum qualifying marks in this exam else they won’t be able to appear for the later stages. Here is the marking system and for the RPF Constable Syllabus and Exam Pattern CBT exam.
- You have the option to give this exam in English/Hindi or any of the regional languages.
- All the questions will be of objective types and the level of difficulty set for this exam will be of 10th Standard.
- Each question in this CBT exam carries one mark for every right answer. However, there is a negative marking of the one-third mark for every wrong answer.
- You will have 90 minutes to attempt all the questions as all of them are compulsory.
|General Awareness||50||50||90 Minutes|
|General Intelligence & reasoning||35||35|
You have to score the minimum marks as per your category to qualify in this exam. Here is the qualifying percentage for each category of candidates.
- General/OBC/Unreserved Candidates – 35%
- SC/ST Candidates – 30%
RPF Constable PET Exam Pattern
Candidates who qualify in the CBT exam will be called in for the PET test. In this Physical Efficiency Test, each candidate has to meet the benchmark scores set by the RPF for the post of Constable. The PET standards vary for both male and female candidates.
|1600 meters run||Within 5 min 45 secs||-|
|800 meters run||–||Within 3 min 40 secs|
|Long jump||14 feet||9 feet|
|High jump||4 feet||3 feet|
RPF Constable PMT Exam Pattern
Similar to the PET exam, the PMT test is conducted to test the medical standards and conditions of each candidate. You have to meet the standards prescribed by the RPF for the post of Constable. Check the below given PMT standards for both male and female candidates.
RPF Constable PMT – Height
Both male and candidates have to meet the standards in terms of height which are listed below. For each category of candidates, these standards are set differently.
|Category||Height (in CMs)|
|Garhwalis, Gorkhas, Marathas, Dogras, Kumaonese, and other Categories specified by Govt.||163||155|
RPF Constable PMT – Chest (Only for Male candidates)
Only male candidates have to meet the PMT Standards for the chest as given below. These standards vary as per the category of the candidates.
|Category||Chest (in cms)|
|Garhwalis, Gorkhas, Marathas, Dogras, Kumaonese, and other Categories specified by Govt.||80||85|
Candidates qualified in each of the stages will be called in for the final document verification. Hope you liked our article and if you have any questions on the RPF Constable Syllabus & Exam pattern, please put them in the comment section below. The Railway Protection Force will soon announce the exam dates for the Constable exam on its website. It would be a very wise step for aspiring candidates such as yourself to start your exam preparations now.
Benefits of Solving RPF Previous Year Question Paper..?
- Easy to Practice: Previous Year Papers Gives a Rough Idea about the Level of Questions have been asked in the Previous Exam. Once you clear about the Level of Questions, it becomes easier and interesting to continue preparing for it.
- Need to understand the Question format: Solving Previous Year Questions Gives Your Idea about Questions Format Download & RPF Previous Year Question Paper to Know Type of Question Asked in Exam
- Analyzing the Trend of SSC Stenographer Exam: By Solving the RPF Previous Year Question paper, Candidates Can Get an Idea the Trend Follow by RPF Each Year for RPF Constable, RPF SI Exam. It loads the students with ideas about the topics that are needed to be given more time
- Be Confident During Exam: By Practicing Previous Year Paper Candidates Get an Idea about Exam Pattern and Type of Questions Asked in RPF Exam So Student gets Little Confident During Exam Time.
- Self-assessment: Candidates Can Check There Performance and also improve it further by solving More and More Questions. Solving Previous Year Paper will let you know about the preparation level and find out the areas where you are making mistakes and require more practice.
Conclusion: We have provided the RPF Previous Year Question Paper PDF to you. Now download these papers and start preparing for the RPF Constable and RPF SI Recruitment. Stay Connected with Dream Big Institution for the latest exam updates and study materials| PDF | Notes.
Best of luck for your exam.
FAQ on RPF Previous Year Question Paper PDF
Q. What is the salary of RPF Constable?
Ans: RPF Constables pay scale is Rs 5200/- to Rs 20200/- along with grade pay of Rs 2000/-. However, the amount of the salary depends on the candidates’ posting in Class X, Class Y, and Class Z cities.
Q. Is RPF a SI exam pattern?
Ans: RPF SI exam pattern 2022 for CBT is such that it is divided into three sections-General Awareness, Arithmetic and General Intelligence & reasoning. Besides Hindi and English, the CBT is conducted in regional languages too.
Q. What is RPF syllabus?
Ans: Important Topics in RPF Constable Syllabus 2022
General Awareness: Current affairs, Art and Culture, Indian History, Indian Constitution, Sports, Geography, Economics, etc. Arithmetic: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Decimal and Fractions, Profit and Loss, etc.