SBI PO Notification 2022
SBI PO Recruitment notification 2022 PDF The State Bank of India has released the SBI PO notification 2022 on its official website @https://www.sbi.co.in/careers on 21st September 2022. The online registration window to apply for SBI PO 2022 will be active from 22nd September 2022. Candidates who have done their graduation can apply for SBI PO 2022 from 22nd September to 12th October 2022 either by visiting the official website of SBI or from the apply online link given in this post. As per the SBI PO notification 2022, a total number of 1673 vacancies are released. In this article, we have given all the important information related to SBI PO Recruitment 2022 like eligibility criteria, important dates, application fees, and state-wise vacancies.
SBI PO Notification 2022 Out
SBI PO Recruitment 2022 Notification is out now. All those candidates who have been waiting for this recruitment can apply for it through the apply online link given in this post. The starting date to apply for SBI PO 2022 is 22nd September and the last date to apply is 12th October 2022. Prospective candidates who aspires to join the State Bank of India as Probationary Officer are required to register online for the SBI PO 2022 Recruitment process which consists of three stages i.e. Prelims, Mains and interview.
SBI PO Notification 2022 PDF: Highlights
|Exam name||SBI PO 2022|
|Exam Conducting Body||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Salary||Rs. 65,780- Rs. 68,580 / Month|
|Exam category||Bank Jobs|
|Frequency of exam||Once a year|
|Selection Process||Preliminary examMains exam and Group Exercise & Interview|
|Exam duration||Preliminary exam: 1 hour Mains: 3 hours|
|Exam pattern||Prelims: 100 questions Mains: 155 + 50|
|Language of Exam||English and Hindi|
|Notification Date||July/August 2022|
SBI PO Notification 2022 Expected Date
SBI PO 2022 Notification is expected to be released in the month of September/October 2022. The table below informs the important SBI PO exam dates for 2022, notification dates, and application form dates for SBI PO Recruitment 2022.
|SBI PO Notification 2022||21st September 2022|
|SBI PO 2022 Starting Date To Apply||22nd September 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||12th October 2022|
|SBI PO 2022 Prelims Admit Card||1st/2nd Week of December 2022|
|SBI PO 2022 Prelims Exam||17th, 18th, 19th & 20th December 2022|
|SBI PO Mains Exam||January/February 2023|
|SBI PO Interview||February/March 2023|
|Declaration Of Final Result||March 2023|
SBI PO Notification 2022 PDF
SBI released the SBI PO Notification 2022 PDF on on 21st September 2022 on its official website @https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. Candidates who are interested in SBI PO Recruitment 2022 must read the notification very carefully to check all the important details. The link to download the SBI PO Notification 2022 PDF is given below therefore there is no need to visit the official website of the State Bank of India.
SBI PO Recruitment 2022: Apply Online
The State Bank of India is inviting online application from eligible Indian citizens for the post of Probationary officer and the SBI PO 2022 apply online link will be activated on 22nd September 2022. Candidates who have done their graduation in any discipline from the recognized university can apply for the Post of SBI PO from 22nd September to 12th October 2022.
SBI PO Notification 2022: Vacancies
SBI PO Vacancies 2022 has been out with the declaration of the SBI PO Notification 2022. In the following table, we have provided the SBI PO vacancy 2022.
|SBI PO Vacancy 2022: Category-Wise|
|Categories||No. of Vacancies|
SBI PO Notification 2022: Selection procedure
The SBI PO exam consists of 03 stages. The candidates need to qualify at all stages to get finally selected. The stages include:
- Prelims examination – Phase I
- Mains examination- Phase II &
- Interview round – Phase III
Those candidates who will qualify stages will get the joining letter.
SBI PO Notification 2022: Application Fees
Candidates can check the applicator fees for all the categories for the SBI PO Notification 2022. The following SBI PO Application Fee is given based on last year’s recruitment.
|SBI PO Notification 2022: Application Fees|
|Category||SBI PO Application Fees|
|All Others||Rs .750|
SBI PO Important Links
|SBI PO Notification||SBI PO Syllabus||SBI PO Exam Date|
|SBI PO Admit Card||SBI PO Cut-offs||SBI PO Result|
|SBI PO Previous Year Papers||SBI PO Salary|
SBI PO Notification 2022: Salary
The salary for the SBI PO is 36,000-1490 (7 increments)-46430, 46430-1740 (2 increments)-49910, 49910-1990 (7 increments)-63840 and the maximum salary for the SBI PO is Rs. 63840. The following table shows the salary structure for the SBI PO 2022:
|SBI PO Notification 2022: Salary Structure|
SBI PO 2022 Eligibility Ciretia
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
- An applicant under the general category must be within 21 to 30 years of age to apply for the exam.
- The General Category candidates can take four attempts
- Candidates under the reserved category have relaxation in the age limit. Here is a glimpse:
|OBC NCL||3 years|
|Scheduled Caste(SC)||5 years|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||5 years|
SBI PO Exam Pattern For Prelims
The SBI PO Prelims Exam will have 3 sections:
|| Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude & English Language ||. The Time Duration for the Prelims Exam of SBI PO will be 1 hour.
|S.No.||Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted|
for each test
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Highlights of SBI PO Prelims Exam
The following points are the highlights of the SBI PO Prelims Exam:
- There will be three sections.
- Category wise merit list will be drawn based on the aggregate marks scored in the Preliminary Exam.
- There will be no sectional cut-off. However, there will be an overall cut off.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer.
SBI PO Exam Pattern For Mains
Candidates meeting the required Cut off in SBI Prelims will be eligible to appear for the Mains Exam. The syllabus for SBI PO Mains is quite similar to the IBPS PO Exam. There is only a slight change in the Mains Section with two extra sections being added i.e. General and Banking Awareness and a Descriptive Test and the duration of the test will be 3 hours.
The Descriptive Test has a duration of 30 minutes with a score of 50 marks. This test is conducted to test the writing skills of candidates via Letter Writing & Essay Writing.
|S.No.||Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2||General Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|4||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
(Letter Writing & Essay)
Highlights of SBI PO Mains Exam
The following points are the highlights of the SBI PO Mains Exam:
- All the questions will be objective in nature.
- This Mains paper will have four sections of a total of 200 marks.
- The duration of the SBI PO Mains Exam will be 3 hours.
- The objective test will have separate timing for every section.
- There will be no sectional cut off. There will be only an overall cut off.
- There will be a penalty of 0.25 marks for every incorrect Multiple Choice Question.
- The Descriptive Paper of 50 marks is compulsory to attempt.
Note: Descriptive paper of a candidate will be checked only if they qualify in the Objective test as per the qualifying marks decided by the Bank.
How to Apply for SBI PO 2022?
- The application form for SBI P.O. may be obtained through the official website. Filling out the application form requires a valid email address.
- Candidates must supply personal and educational information to complete the application form.
- In addition, candidates must provide scanned copies of their image and signature in the format specified in the application.
- Candidates will have the opportunity to modify their application form up to three times before submitting it.
- Candidates may submit the form online after submitting all of their information accurately.
- Candidates must save a copy of their completed application form for future reference.
FAQ on SBI PO Notification 2022
Q1. When will the SBI PO Notification 2022 be released?
Ans. The SBI PO Notification 2022 has been released on 21st September 2022.
Q2. What is the age limit for the SBI PO Notification 2022?
Ans. The age limit for the SBI PO Notification 2022 is 21 to 30 years.