SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 6 August 2021 All Shift: The Staff Selection Commission is conducting the SSC CHSL TIER 1 exam from 4th August to 12th August 2021. The exam will be in 3 shifts. The candidates who are about to appear for the 1st shift must be waiting for the exam analysis of the first shift of SSC CHSL conducted on 5th August 2021. The exam analysis we are going to provide will be from directly the candidates who have appeared for the first shift. The analysis will help the candidates understand the pattern of questions asked in the exam and difficulty level. The candidates who are going to appear will get an idea of the exam pattern.
We provide you the analysis of all the three shifts conducted from 4th August 2021 to 12th August 2021. Candidates will get a detailed analysis for all three shifts.
|Name of Shift||Reporting Time||Exam Time|
|Shift 1||7:30 AM||9-10 am|
|Shift 2||10:30 AM||12-1 pm|
|Shift 3||1:30 pm||3-4 pm|
Memory Based Questions Asked in SSC CHSL 2021 Tier-1 (Check Questions)
SSC CHSL 2021 Exam Pattern
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||General Intelligence||25||50||60 minutes (80 Minutes for PWD candidates)|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
|4||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 6 August 2021 All Shift Exam Analysis
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2021: Shift-1 Overall Good Attempts
Today the Exam Analysis first shift of SSC CHSL was conducted on 6th August 2021. The overall attempts with section-wise difficulty levels have been tabulated below.
|Section||Good Attempts||Difficulty Level|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||22-23||Easy|
SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Analysis for General Awareness
This is one of the important sections of the overall examination as this is less time-consuming also. It contains 25 questions for 50 marks. This mostly depends on the current affairs activity and history, geography, etc. The majority of questions were asked from static GA. The questions we directly get from the candidates only.
- Atal Pension Yojana Related question
- India won its Last hockey Olympic in which year?
- Questions were asked from Cricket
- Sambhar lake is located in which state?
- Night blindness is caused by which vitamin?
- Press Freedom Index 2020 Top country?
- Lovelina wins Olympics in how much kg?
- In International Freedom Index, which country took 1st place?
- In 20-20 Test, the highest number of wickets was taken by which Indian player?
- In 2018 Commonwealth Games, how many medals were won by India?
- Battle in 1612 between British vs–?
- Dilip Kumar’s autobiography-related question.
- Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sichai Yojna was started in which year?
- Youngest Congress president till now? Ans: Maulaza Abdul Gandhi azad
- In 2018, India won how many gold medals?
- What is the rank of India in the Economy Forum Index?
- Questions were asked from Constitution.
SSC CHSL Quantitative Aptitude Exam Analysis
This section is very calculative and lengthy. Quantitative Aptitude is scoring and calculative, sometimes it is time-consuming also. Let us go through the detailed analysis of Quantitative Aptitude.
|Sr.No.||Name of Topic||Number of Questions Asked|
|1||Ration & Proportion||2|
|5||Time & Work||1|
|6||Speed & Distance [Train]||1|
|7||S.I. & C.I.||1|
|8||Profit & Loss||1|
|12||DI [Pie Chart]||1|
|13||DI [Pie Graph]||2|
SSC CHSL 2021 English Language Analysis
This is one of the important sections that can help you score more but with proper knowledge and practice. Let us go through the detailed analysis of English.
- Synonyms -> Callous
- Antonyms -> Livid, Affinity, enthusiastic
- One word substitution -> Matricide
- Topic of cloze test-> Fuel related
|S.No.||Topics||No. Of Questions|
|1||Fill in the Blanks||2-3|
|5||Idioms and Phrases||3-5|
|12||Cloze Test Passage||3-4|
SSC CHSL 2021 General Intelligence and Reasoning Analysis
This section contains 25 questions for 50 marks. This is the very scoring topic of the examination. Let us check the detailed SSC CHSL Exam Analysis for shift 1:
|S.No.||Topics||No. Of Questions|
|2||Odd One Out||03|
|4||Statement & Conclusions||01|
|12||Venn Diagram & Syllogism||01|
|13||Paper Folding Image||01|