SSC CHSL Result 2020-21: SSC has conducted the CHSL exam for all the candidates on 17th, 18th, and 19th March 2020 and, 12th to 26th October 2020. SSC had released the answer key on November 05, 2020. SSC has released the result of the exam on 15th January 2021 as per the new notification released by the commission. The candidates are advised to stay tuned with us for every latest update for SSC CHSL Result 2020-21
SSC CHSL Result 2020-21
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the SSC CHSL ( Combined Higher Secondary Level ) 2021 Tier 1 Result on January 15, 2021.The marks of Paper I will be included in the merit list of the SSC CHSL Examination. SSC conducts CHSL for the Post of Lower Division Clerk, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant, Data Entry Operator.
SSC CHSL Result 2020-21: Important Dates
|SSC CHSL 2021||Important Dates|
|Prelims Admit Card||01st October 2020|
|Prelims Exam Date||17th, 18th, and 19th March 2020 and|
12th to 16th, 19th to 21st, and 26th October 2020
|Answer Key||November 05, 2020|
|Prelims Result Date||January 15, 2021|
Steps to check SSC CHSL Result 2021
- Go to the official website of @ssc.nic.in or a Direct Link is available below
- Look and search for the tab “SSC CHSL Result 2021”.
- Click on the tab and a PDF document will open on the screen.
- Enter the command CTRL+F and search your roll number in the PDF.
SSC CHSL Result 2021: Link
Candidates can check the SSC CHSL Paper 1 result by clicking on the link.
SSC CHSL Result 2021 Important Points
SSC CHSL 2021 Tier I Exam was held from 12th to 26th October 2020 for the remaining candidates. Candidates clearing the First stage was Eligible for the second stage of the examination.
- SSC has released the merit list and minimum cut off marks required to qualify the SSC CHSL Tier 1 on January 15, 2021.
- Candidates who are declared qualified in SSC CHSL Tier 1 result will appear for the Tier 2 exam.
- Only those candidates who clear the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Cut Off are called for the next level.
- The merit list prepared after tier 2 will form the basis for the skill test exam.
- Candidates who qualify for the Skill Test stage will be considered selected, however, marks obtained in the skill test exam will not be considered in preparing the final merit list.