Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2022 – Tech Mahindra scheduled to hire an Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc 2020 /2021 Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive is given below.
Table of Contents
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2022:
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2022 for Associate Software Engineer:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Year of Passing||2020/2021|
- B.E / B.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc (Comp Science) – Engineering Streams – Comp Science, IT, Comp Engineering, Electronics, E&TC, Communication, Electrical and Electronics with minimum 60% in 10th ,12th and Diploma(if done ) and minimum 60% in Graduation (BE/B.Tech) /Post-Graduation(MCA/M.Sc (Comp Science))
Note*: Candidate should not have more than 1 year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of academic year after joining a course.
Bond: Candidate need to sign a Service bond for INR 1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lakh Only). As per the bond they will be required to serve the Company for a minimum period of 2 years from the date of joining.
Key Responsibilities –
- Continuously learn and improve skills as per the business need
- Deliver the assigned project tasks in a given time frame
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver tasks
- Analyse given requirement carefully and devise solution
- Handle L1/L2/L3 support
- Handle customer calls and responses
- Contribute to technical design document if need be
- Work independently when required
- Carry out tasks with attention to detail and with highest standard
- Attend/conduct meetings/workshops
- Contribute to organization initiatives
Required Skills –
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Ability to work in team
- Should be a quick learner and willingness to learn new skills
- Should be ready to work in any project and in shift for 24×7 support
- An awareness of current issues affecting the IT industry and its technologies
- Logical, analytical, and creative approach to problem-solving
- Meticulous and organized approach to work
- Java, Oracle, Testing, Automation Testing,
Annual Compensation: Candidate will be on probation for 3 months with a CTC of INR 2.6 LPA
On completion of probation, candidate will be offered a CTC of INR 3.25 LPA
Work shift: Rotational (24X7)
Selection Process: Online Interview
Tentative Interview Schedule: September’22 second week (Tentative)
How to Apply for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by following the link as soon as possible.
Apply Now: Click here