UCO Bank Recruitment 2021: UCO Bank has released the recruitment notification for the post of Internal Ombudsman. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for UCO Bank Recruitment 2021 from the direct link given below. Download the official notification of UCO Bank Recruitment 2021 from the direct link given below. Passionate candidates can apply online till 30th June 2021 for UCO Bank Recruitment 2021. Here we are talking about the Eligibility Criteria, Experience, Salary, Selection Procedure, and details of UCO Bank Recruitment 2021 in this article.
Table of Contents
UCO Bank Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Name of the Organisation||UCO Bank|
|Name of the Recruitment||UCO Bank Recruitment 2021|
|Job Role||Internal Ombudsman|
|Starting Date to Apply||12th June 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||30th June 2021|
UCO Bank Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate shall be a retired or serving officer, not below the rank of Deputy General Manager or the equivalent of another Bank/Financial Sector Regulatory Body, not have worked/be working in UCO Bank.
- He should have the necessary skills and experience of a minimum of seven years of working in areas such as banking regulation, supervision, payment and settlement, and/or consumer protection.
- For details regarding the age limit, refer to the official notification for which the link is given above.
UCO Bank Recruitment 2021: Salary
- The contract amount shall be fixed at a Remuneration of Rs. 70000/- per month, subject to deduction of taxes applicable.
- In addition to this, he /she shall be paid Rs. 15000/- per month for conveyance.
- Expenditure of telephone (official) and mobile will be reimbursed by the Bank.
UCO Bank Recruitment 2021: Selection Procedure
- The eligible candidates will be called for personal interaction and the decision of the Bank will be final. The selection process may vary depending on the response received at the discretion of the Bank.
- Candidates will have to produce original Educational Qualification Certificates and Mark Sheets, Experience Certificate(s), at the time of the interview, failing which his,/her candidature may be canceled.
UCO Bank Recruitment 2021: Job Profile
- Internal Ombudsman shall be reporting directly to the Managing Director / Executive Director of the Bank and shall be the focal point for Internal Grievances Redressal System in terms of Damodaran Committee recommendations so that a minimum number of complaints are escalated to Banking Ombudsman and minimize exigencies of Awards against the Bank. Internal Ombudsman will help in strengthening customer confidence in the Internal Redressal Mechanism.
How to Apply for UCO Bank Jobs 2021?
- Go to the Official site of the UCO Bank @ucobank.com.
- Select “Recruitment of Internal Ombudsmen(IO)-2021, the last date for receipt of application is 30.06.2021” notification on that page.
- The application form can be downloaded from the official notification.
- Fill up the application form and should be sent first by e-mail: [email protected]. in followed by a hard copy complete in all respect by Registered Post/Speed Post/First Class courier in a closed envelope” super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF INTERNAL OMBUDSMAN” to the following address:
The General Manager (IIRM)
Human Resource Management
Head Office(4’h floor)
f0 B.T.M Sarani, Kolkata 700001.