Delhi Police Head Constable Previous Year Paper
Delhi police head constable previous year paper – Free Download: Old question papers are one of the most important study resources. They tell you about the trends in questions that have been there. You can understand the nature of questions much better with previous year’s question papers. Hence, we have brought you all the Delhi Police Head Constables previous year question paper. Download these and practice as much as possible.
Clearing Delhi Police Constable required Daily practice and Continuous revision of the most important topics in the Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Previous year’s paper is the best way to start your Exam preparation. A decent strategy can be worked by having a thought regarding what may come in the Examination Download Delhi police head constable ministerial previous year paper.
What is Delhi Police?
Delhi Police (DP) is the law enforcement agency for the National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCT) under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), Government of India. The recruitment process of the Delhi Police aims to manage the workforce with gender balance. The female vacancies are significantly released every year with several relaxations in the selection process.
Delhi Police Head Constable Previous Year Paper: Overview
|Article Name||Delhi Police Constable Previous Year Question Papers PDF In Hindi & English|
|Category||Previous Year Papers|
|Name Of The Exam||Delhi Police Head Constable Exam|
|Name Of The Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Delhi Police Head Constable Admit Card Dates||7 days prior to the exam|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Language||English and Hindi|
Delhi Police Head Constable Mock Test 2023
Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the exam||Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment|
|Name of post||Head Constable|
|Job Location||Delhi NCR|
|Category||Govt. Jobs Recruitment/ Notification|
|Online Registration||September 2023|
|Selection Process||Computer-Based Objective Type Test|
Physical Endurance and Measurement Test
Rs 21700- Rs. 69100
Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial Previous Year Paper
Practicing Delhi Police Head Constable Previous Year Questions Paper PDF helps a student to know more about the exam like the level of difficulty, types of questions, etc. It makes an aspirant familiar with the exact pattern and questions asked in the Delhi Police Head Constable Exam.
Delhi Police Head Constable Previous Year Question Paper PDF in Hindi
आवेदक जो दिल्ली पुलिस हेड कांस्टेबल सैंपल पेपर / सॉल्व्ड पेपर हिंदी में डाउनलोड करना चाहते हैं। यहां दिए गए लिंक से डाउनलोड करना आसान है। इसलिए उम्मीदवारों की मांग के अनुसार, हमने Delhi Police Head Constable Previous Year Question Paper PDF in Hindi उपलब्ध कराए हैं।
प्रतिभागी अब परीक्षा के लिए अच्छी तैयारी करते हैं। परीक्षा अध्ययन के लिए आवेदक हमेशा पाठ्यक्रम का पालन करते हैं। डीपी हेड कांस्टेबल पिछला वर्ष प्रश्न पत्र पीडीएफ में भी उपलब्ध है। छात्र अब दिल्ली पुलिस मुख्यालय के पुराने मॉडल पेपर को हिंदी में डाउनलोड और एक्सेस कर सकते हैं।
|Delhi Police Head Constable Previous Year Question Paper PDF in Hindi||Shift 1|
|Delhi Police Head Constable Previous Year Question Paper PDF in Hindi||Shift 3|
Delhi Police Head Constable Previous Year Paper in Hindi 2018 PDF
Candidates Who are Preparing for Delhi Police Constable Exam This Year Kindly Download Constable in Delhi Police Paper 2018 PDF. All The Questions Which Were Asked in Delhi Police Constable Exam 2018 are Covered in This Post.
Delhi Police Head Constable Previous Year Paper 2019 PDF
Previous Year Paper of Delhi Police Exam 2019 is Available Here kindly Download Delhi police question paper 2019 pdf and Boost Your Preparation
Delhi Police Head Constable Previous Year Paper Pdf (47 Sets)
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 1
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 2
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 3
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 4
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 5
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 6
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 7
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 8
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 9
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 10
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 11
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 12
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 13
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 14
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 15
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 16
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 17
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 18
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 19
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 20
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 21
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 22
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 23
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 24
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 25
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 26
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 27
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 28
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 29
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 30
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 31
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 32
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 33
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 34
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 35
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 36
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 37
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 38
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 39
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 40
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 41
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 42
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 43
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 44
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 45
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 46
- Delhi Police Previous Year Question Paper 47
Delhi Police Head Constable Model Paper 2019 Download with PDF
DP Head Constable Previous Papers Pdf is available to download for free on our page. male and female candidates who are going to appear for the written test can check the exam model paper given on our page. check the other Delhi Police exam details like the exam date in the article above, Aspirants who are going to attend for the written examination are advised to download all the papers and practice well
Delhi Police Head Constable Previous Year Paper
- Police Head Constable General Awareness Old Papers PDF
- Delhi Police Head Constable Quantitative Aptitude Old Papers
- General Intelligence Previous Year Question Papers PDF
- Police Head Constable English Language Sample Papers PDF
- Delhi Police HC Previous Year Question Papers
- Constable Exam Paper Delhi Police
GA And Computer Questions Asked In Previous Year Delhi Police Head Constable Exam
Q.Who was the president of India from 2012-2017?
Sol. Pranab Mukherjee
Q.Banawali is located at?
Sol. Hisar , Haryana
Q.Ancient name of Ujjain?
Q.Capital of Mauryan Dynasty?
Sol. Pataliputra ( Present Day – Patna Bihar)
Q. Color of 10 RS note?
Sol. Chocolate Brown
Q.Which of the following Disease is not contagious?
Sol. Epilepsy was an option
Q.Minimun Required balance for checkbook holder in post office bank?
Sol. Rs 500
Q.Mann ki Baat is hosted by?
Sol. PM Narendra Modi
Q.Michael Hussey was____in Chennai Super Kings?
Sol. Batting Coach
Q.Gagan Narang got an Olympics bronze medal in?
Q.Pous Sankranti Fair organized on the bank of which river?
Q.Headquarter of RBI Before 1937?
Q.Full Form Of NEFT?
Sol. National Electronic Funds Transfer
Q.Which of the following Player is associated with chess?
Sol. Divya Deshmukh was in option
Q.Majoli Island is in which river?
Q.Tapti River Flows in?
Q.President of National School of Drama?
Sol. Paresh Rawal
Q. Question Related to Gandhi Irwin’s pact?
Q.Question Related to 1st Anglo Mysore Battle?
Q.ICC ODI 2019 Player of the year award?
Sol. Rohit Sharma
Q.First Mugal Ruler?
Q.Prim Minister of Ireland?
Sol. Micheal Martin
Q.Namdroling Monastery is at?
Sol. Mysore , Karnataka
Q.Rate of CRR?
Q.Question Related to Article 360?
Q.India’s Top trading Partner in 2019-20?
Q.Jawaharlal Nehru Port?
Q.Rukmini Devi Arundale is related to which dance form?
Q.Question related to Vivekananda Yoga University?
Q.ClearWalk app is launched by?
Q.Chairman Of nation human rights commission?
Sol. HL Dattu
Q.What is the default file extension for documents created via Word 2010?
Q.Founder of Swaraj Party?
Sol. Chittaranjan Das, Motilal Nehru
Q. 2nd biggest state wrt Area?
Sol. Madhya Pradesh
Q.Niti Ayog was established in?
Q.Who is known as Punjab Kesari ?
Sol.Lala Lajpat Rai
Q.Full form of BCC ?
Sol.Blind carbon copy
Q. Right to Education Article?
Q.President of Nation Stock Exchange?
Sol. Girish Candra Chaturvedi
Q.Rank of India in Ease of doing business index 2020?
Q.How many players are there in Kho kho?
Q. Rajiya Sultan Became the ruler of Delhi in?
Q.Pachpadra lake is in which state?
Q.How was the CEO of HDFC bank up to 31st August 2020?
Sol. Aditya Puri
Q.Question Related to 44th Constitutional Amendment?
Q.Rank of India in World Competitiveness Index.?
Q.Author of How to Avoid a Climate Disaster: The Solutions We Have and the Breakthroughs We Need?
Sol. Bill Gates
Q.Meander word is related to?
Sol. Meander is where a river or stream make a bend or curve
Q.Shortcut to create a new document in MS Word?
Sol. Ctrl + N
Q. Full Form of URL?
Sol. Uniform Resource Locator
Q.When did Bengal Partition is revoked?
Sol. In 1911
Q.When did Gandhi Ji did a Called-in protest Against Rowlett Act?
Q. How Many committee was formed to make the Indian Constitution?
Q.Who Presented Uddeshya Prastav in Constitutional Assembly?
Sol. Presented On 13th December 1946 By Javahar Lal Nehru
Q. According to which article Delhi NCR is a National Capital Area?
Sol. Article 239AA
Q.Nuakhai Festival is of which State?
Sol. Odisha And Chattisgarh
Q.Who is the chairman of SBI Bank?
Sol. Dinesh Kumar Khara
Q. When Did SEBI is founded?
Sol. 12th April 1988
Q. Who was the founder of the Lodhi Dynasty?
Sol. Behlal Lodhi
Q. Ian Bell plays cricket for which Country?
Q.Largest River Of Nepal?
Q. First women lieutenant General of the Indian Army?
Sol. Punita Arora
Q. Headquarter of FIFA is at?
Sol. Zurich , Switzerland
Q.Bara Imambara is in which state?
Sol. Uttar Pradesh
Q.Who was the president of the Muslim League in 1930?
Q.Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte is the capital of?
Q. Which of the following Dieses happens because of virus?
Sol. Polio was an option
Q. Which of the following is called Brown Coal?
Q. What is the full form of AIIB?
Sol.Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
Q.Formula of Laughing Gas?
Q. Lomas Rishi Cave is in?
Q. Dhyanchand is related to which game?
Q. Who is the first Indian woman to go to MOON?
Q.Author of the In Custody?
Sol. Anita Desai
Q.Close the Active tab in Chrome?
Sol. CTRL + W
Q. Bold Italic and Underline Tab come under which tab?
So. Home Tab
Q.Collection of Webpages is called?
Q.Full Form Of COBOL?
Sol. Common Business Oriented Language
Q.Nagarhole National Park is in which state?
Sol. Mysore, Karnataka
Q.Which President of Britain Started Communal Award 1932?
Sol. Ramsay Macdonald
Q.Pravasi Rojgar App is launched by?
Sol. Sonu Sood
Q. Who is the Chief Minister of Nagaland?
Sol. Neiphiu Rio
Q.Question Related to Taxonomy?
Q.Author of the Book You Can Win?
Sol. Shiv Khera
Q.Which of the following is not Build By Shajahan?
Sol. Humayu Ka Makbara
Q. First Session Of Congress was organized in?
Q. Man Of the match of World Cup 1983?
Sol. Mohinder Amarnath
Q.Winner of 2019 Noble Prize in Literature?
Sol. Peter Handke
Q.Question Related to Consumer Price Index?
Q. Attorney General is Appointed by?
Sol. President on the advice of the government
Q.Steffi Graf is associated with which country?
Q. Number of atoms in methane?
Q. Author of Madhushala?
Sol. Harivansh Rai Bachchan
Q.Mariana Trench is at?
Q.Which of the following port is in Gujarat?
Q.Minimum Font Size in MS Excel?
Q.Shortcut for Replace and find in MS Word?
Sol. Ctrl + H
Q.Full form of FTP?
Sol File Transfer Protocol
Q. Use of Shift + Enter in MS- Excel?
Sol. Move Cursor in Upper Row Active Cell
Q.Question Related to 61st Constitutional Amendment?
Q. Rohtas fort is located in ?
Sol. Pakistan build Raja Todar Mal on orders of Sher Shah Suri
Q. First ever floating National Park?
Q. Baichung Stadium is located in?
Q. Which of the following is not part of RBI Monetary Policy?
Q. First Governor to take oath in Konkan Language is?
Sol. Bhagat Singh Koshyari
Q. Vini Mahajan Becomes the first Woman Chief Secretary of Which State?
Q. Question related to Bagurumba Dance ?
Q. Which of the following is a wrong statement about clay soil?
Q. Which of the following is a wrong statement about ozone layer?
Q. Which of the following is not a payments bank?
Q. Adichanallur is an archaeological site is in which state?
Q. Who founded Fort Williams College?
Sol. Lord Wellesley
Q. Rameshbabu Praggnanandhaan is related to which game?
Q. Coach of 2019 Mumbai Indians IPL team?
Sol. Mahela Jayawardene
Q. Study Of rocks is called?
Q. Ficus Religiosa is the scientific name of?
Q. Protocol used in emails?
Q. How many bits in IPv4?
Sol. 32 bits
Q. Who won Women Australian Open 2020?
Sol. Sofia Kenin
Q. Who is the captain of Australia Test Team?
Sol. Tim Paine
Q. World’s Youngest prime minister?
Sol. Sanna Marin
Q. When did Fasal Bima Yojna started?
Sol. 13 Jan 2016
Q. Ctrl+V =?
Q. Who is famous by Name “Simanth Gandhi”?
Sol. Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan
Q. Who was the president of Congress Adhiveshan 1938?
Sol. Subhash Chandra Bose
Q. How many fundamental rights are present in Indian Constitution?
Q. Khanva Fight was held in which year?
Sol. 16 March 1527
Q. Reign period of Aurangzeb?
Sol. 31 July 1658- 3 March 1707
Q. What are the minimum number of rows & columns in Ms. Word table?
Q. Ranjana Gauhar is related to which Dance form?
Q. Who is the advisor to the Executive director of IMF?
Sol. Simanchala Dash
Q. Who gave the name “The flying Sikh” to Milka singh?
Sol. Ayub Khan
Q. FIFA World Cup 2026 will be held in which country?
Q. Which of the following state did not touch the boundary of Telangana?
Q. Dumhal Dance related to which state?
Sol. Jammu & Kashmir
Q. Gol Gumbad is situated in which state?
Sol. Bijapur, Karnataka
Q. Who is the writer of “We are Displaced”?
Sol. Malala Yousafzai
Q. Who won Booker Prize in 2019?
Sol. The Testaments – Margaret Atwood
Q. National Potato Research Centre is located at?
Q. Singur Dam is on which river?
Sol. Manjira river – Telangana
Q. Lowest gender ratio is of which state according to Census 2011?
Sol. Haryana ( 879)
Q. Who decides MSP?
Sol. Based on the recommendations of the Commission for Agricultural Costs and Prices, the Department of Agriculture and Co-operation, Government of India, declares Minimum Support Prices (MSP) for 22 crops before their sowing seasons
Q. National Game of UK?
Q. Battle of Kannauj was fought in?
Q. Onam is celebrated in which state
Q. Part 15 of the Indian Constitution is related to?
Q. Diseases because of deficiency of Iodine?
Q. When did RBI Nationalized?
Sol. 1st Jan 1949
Q. President of Mauritius?
Sol. Prithvirajsing Roopun
Q. Founder of All India Forward Bloc
Sol. Subhas Chandra Bose
Q. Shimron Hetmyer plays cricket with which country?
Sol. West Indies
Q. Author of One Arranged Murder?
Sol. Chetan Bhagat
Q. Full form of IMAP ?
Sol. Internet Message Access Protocol
Q. World no. 3 highest wicket taker in test cricket?
Sol. Anil Kumble
Q. Lactometer works on the principle of?
Sol. Archimede’s Principle
Q. Deputy Chairman of the Rajya Sabha?
Sol. Harivansh Narayan Singh
Q. Author of We Are Displaced?
Sol. Malala Yousafzai
Q. Which of the following did not received Dronacharya Award?
Q. Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratan Awardee Monika Batra is associated with which game?
Sol. Table Tennis
Q. Constitutional Amendment for GST?
Sol. 101st Constitutional Amendment
Q. Ctrl + J is shortcut for?
Sol. Justify a Paragraph
Q. Author of Close to the Bone : A memoir?
Sol. Lisa Ray
Q. Symbol of Silver?
Best Way to Solve Delhi Police Previous Year Question Papers PDF
- 1st Step: Go through the entire Delhi Police Constable’s Previous year papers once to have a clear idea of the difficulty level of the paper.
- 2nd Step: Begin with the section and questions which you find easy and are confident about.
- 3rd Step: If you don’t know the answer to or are taking more time to solve a question, leave it and move on to the next one.
- 4th Step: Once you have attempted all the questions you are confident about, go back and try to solve the others.
- 5th Step: After completion of the Delhi Police Constable’s previous year papers, identify the areas you need to improve on.
- 6th Step: Go through the solutions and explanation of every question where you made a mistake or where you struggled to solve and revise the related concepts.
- Solve MCQ Last 6 Months Current Affairs PDF for Delhi Constable Exam
Delhi Police Head Constable Selection Process:
The Delhi Police Head Constable Selection Process is divided into three different steps:
- 1st Phase – Online Written Exam
- 2nd Phase – Physical Endurance & Measurement Test (PE&MT)
- 3rd Phase – Medical Test
Candidates will be shortlisted category-wise on the basis of their merit in the Computer Based Examination for appearing in PE&MT. SSC will shortlist candidates for PE&MT around 12 times the number of vacancies.
Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Pattern:
The Delhi Police Head Constable Exam Pattern is given in detail below:
|Part||Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|A||General Knowledge/ Current Affairs||50||50|
|D||Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc.||10||10|
- The question paper for Computer Based Examination.
- There will be 100 questions in paper.
- The Time Duration of written test will be 01:30 hours (90 minutes).
- The question paper will be bilingual (English & Hindi).
- The question paper shall be of Matriculation Level.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25. marks for each wrong answer.
Check Here – Topic-Wise Delhi Police Constable Exam Syllabus and Boost Your Preparation
Benefits of Solving Delhi Police Head Constable Previous Year Paper
- Easy to Practice: Previous Year Papers Provide a Rough Idea about the Level of Questions that has been asked in the Previous Exam. Once you clear about the Level of Questions, it becomes easier and more interesting to continue preparing for it.
- Need to understand the Question format: Solving Previous Year Questions Gives Your Idea About Questions Format Download & Practice Delhi Police Constable Previous Year Paper to Know Type of Question Asked in Exam
- Analyzing the Trend of Delhi Police Constable Exam: By Solving Delhi Police Constable Previous Year Paper Candidates Can Get Idea the Trend Follow by Delhi Police Each Year for Delhi Police Constable Exam It loads the students with ideas about the topics that are needed to be given more time.
- Be Confident During Exam: By Practicing Previous Year Paper Candidates Get an Idea about Exam Pattern and Type of Questions Asked in the Delhi Police Constable Exam. So Student gets Little Confident during Exam Time.
- Self-assessment: Candidates Can Check There Performance and also improve it further by solving More and More Questions. Solving the Previous Year Paper will let you know about the preparation level and find out the areas where you are making mistakes and require more practice.
How to Download Delhi Police Constable Previous Year Question Paper PDF
To Download Delhi Police Constable Previous Year Paper PDF Kindly Click on The Link Given Provided Above. We Have Systematically Provided All the Previous Year Paper PDF So You Can Download Easily. Kindly Follow This Step
Step-1: Click on The Link Provided Above
Step-2: After Opening The PDF in Google Drive
Step-3: Click to Download Option
Step-4: Click a file to download. To download multiple files, press Command (Mac) or Ctrl (Windows) while clicking other files.
Right-click and click Download.
Delhi Police Constable Previous Year Question Papers PDF: FAQ
Q. When will the exam of Delhi Police Constable be conducted?
Answer: Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023 exam will be conducted on September 2023
Q. How many vacancies are there in Delhi Police Constable 2023 exam?
Answer: The total number of vacancies for Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 for the post of constables is 7547
Q. What is the salary of the Delhi Police Constable?
Answer: A Constable in Delhi Police will get Grade Pay of Level-3 (Rs 21700- 69100) as a salary.
Q. What is the minimum age required for Delhi Police Recruitment 2023?
Answer: Yes, The age limit for Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023 must be between Minimum 18 Years to Maximum 25 Years.
Conclusion: We have provided the Delhi Police Constable Previous Year Questions Papers PDF with you. Now download these papers and start preparing for the Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment.
Stay Connected with Dream Big Institution for the latest exam updates and study materials| PDF | Notes.
Best of luck with your exam.