Hello Dear Aspirants,
GA Questions Asked In IBPS Clerk Exam: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection successfully conducted the IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Exam Today on 20 February 2021. According to some candidates who appeared for this examination the general awareness section was of moderate difficulty level. The majority of the questions from this section were asked from current affairs. In this article, we will be discussing all the General Awareness questions that were asked In today’s IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Exam 2021.
GA Questions Asked In IBPS Clerk Exam 2021 (Mains)
The General Awareness Section Consisted of 50 Questions with 50 marks. Let us look at those 50 questions/ topics on which questions were based:
- RBI nationalization- 01st January 1949
- CEO of Ayushmaan Bharat- Indu Bhushan
- 1st nuclear reactor on Moon
- Who closed their operation in India?- PayPal
- GDP predicted by RBI for 2021-22
- The validity of the Demand Draft
- Bhawna Kanth belongs to which state?
- Headquarter of WTO
- President of ISA
- Individual world cup, Belgrade (Serbia)- Anshu Malik
- T-20 player of the decade
- Representative office ICICI
- Government of India stake in NABARD
- Who frame the rules of PSL?
- Diego Maradona
- 520 MW TAPOVAN Hydroelectric powerplant
- The mutual fund is regulated by?
- Fast-Tag RFID
- Brand Finance- TCS
- Recapitalisation amount of Public Sector Bank
- 9mm pistol by DRDO?
- The first wetland conservation centre
- UNESCO- Singapore Hockers get recognised
- NEFT- Remittance- Nepal
- Light House Project
- National Disaster Management Authority
- Scheduled Commercial Bank
- First Hollywood movie of Irfan Khan
- The maturity period of the Senior Citizen saving scheme.
- West Bengal Lok Sabha seats
- Shahid Parwez play which instrument?
- Adivasi Mela
- “The Struggle of My Life”- Author/about whom this book is for
- Tiger (Tractor) related question
Keep Checking- We are updating GA Questions
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Sectional Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|