If You are Preparing for IBPS Clerk Exam. Today this post is dedicated to the IBPS IBPS Clerk Candidates. Dream Big Institution Team is Providing You IBPS Clerk Previous Year Paper PDF in Hindi and English Language.
Clearing IBPS Clerk required Daily practice and Continuous revision of the most important topics in the IBPS Clerk Exam Previous year paper are the best way to start your Exam preparation. A decent strategy can be worked by having a thought regarding what may come in the Examination.
IBPS Clerk Previous Year Paper (Overview)
|Article Name||IBPS Clerk Exam Previous year paper|
|Name of the Authority||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Covers||Previous Papers PDF, Exam Pattern|
|Category||Previous Year Paper|
|Language||English and Hindi|
IBPS Clerk Previous Year questions Paper PDF – (Prelims and Mains)
Practicing IBPS Clerk Previous Year Questions Paper PDF helps a student to know more about the exam like the level of difficulty, types of questions, etc. It makes an aspirant familiar with the exact pattern and questions asked in the IBPS Clerk Exam.
IBPS Clerk Previous Year Paper For Prelim Exam
An aspirant can also know the format of the exam, topics covered and type of questions asked and thereby increase the possibility of selection. IBPS Clerk 2020 question papers of the preliminary stage contain questions from the following sections:
- English Language
- Reasoning Ability
- Numerical Ability
IBPS Clerk Previous Year Question Papers – (2020)
|IBPS Clerk Previous Year Paper 2020 (Reasoning)||Download PDF|
|IBPS Clerk Previous Year Paper 2020 (Quantitative Aptitude)||Download PDF|
|IBPS Clerk Previous Year Paper 2020 (English Language)||Download PDF|
IBPS Clerk Previous Year Question Papers – (2019)
|IBPS Clerk Previous Year Paper 2019 (Prelims)||Download PDF|
|IBPS Clerk Previous Year Paper 2019 (Mains)||Download PDF|
IBPS Clerk Previous Year Question Papers – (2018-2016)
|Year||Question Paper||Solution Paper|
|2018||IBPS Clerk Prelims Question Paper||IBPS Clerk Prelims Solutions|
|2017||IBPS Clerk Prelims Question Paper||IBPS Clerk Prelims Solutions|
|2016||IBPS Clerk Prelims Question Paper||IBPS Clerk Prelims Solutions|
IBPS Clerk Previous Year Question Papers – 2015
The IBPS Clerk Mains’s previous year papers for each section are given in PDF format below. Click on the link to IBPS Clerk Previous Year Paper PDF Download and start practice all the questions to know the types of questions that are asked in the previous year’s IBPS Clerk Exam. Candidates can also practice IBPS Clerk Previous Year Papers in Hindi.
|Question Paper||Download link|
for 2015 Exam
|English Language||Free PDF Download|
|Reasoning Ability||Free PDF Download|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Free PDF Download|
IBPS Clerk Previous Year Question Papers – 2014
Here, we have provided IBPS Clerk Previous Year papers for all the sections separately. Candidates can download the papers by clicking on the IBPS Clerk Previous Year Paper PDF Download.
|English||FREE PDF download|
|Numerical Ability||FREE PDF download|
|Reasoning||FREE PDF download|
IBPS Clerk Previous Year Paper For Mains exam
Candidates securing sufficiently high marks in the prelims stage will be able to appear in the mains exam of IBPS Clerk 2020. The question papers of IBPS Clerk 2020 for the mains exam will contain:
- General/ Financial Awareness
- General English
- Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude
- Quantitative Aptitude
How to Solve IBPS Clerk Previous Year Paper:
- Go through the entire IBPS Clerk previous year paper once to have a clear idea of the difficulty level of the paper.
- Start with the area and questions which you find simple and are sure about.
- In the event that you don’t have the foggiest idea about the response to or are setting aside more effort to solve an inquiry, leave it and proceed onward to the following one.
- Once you have endeavored all the questions you are certain about, go back and attempt to solve the others.
- After the finish of the IBPS Clerk previous year paper, recognize the regions you have to enhance.
- Go through the arrangements and clarification of each question where you committed an error or where you attempted to solve and overhaul the related concepts.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern
The IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern for Prelims and Mains is given in detail below:
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern for Prelims:
|Name of the Test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration for each exam|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern for Mains:
|Name of the Test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration for each exam|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern- Salient Points
- All the above tests will be conducted in English and Hindi except for the English Language.
- There will be a deduction of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in the Objective test
- Unanswered questions will not be awarded marks.
Benefits of Solving IBPS Clerk Previous Year Papers
- Easy to Practice: Previous Year Papers Provide a Rough Idea About the Level of Questions Has been Asked in the Previous Exam. Once You clear about the Level of Questions, it becomes easier and interesting to continue preparing for it.
- Need to understand the Question format: Solving Previous Year Questions Gives You Idea About Questions Format Download & Practice IBPS Clerk Previous Year Paper to Know Type of Question Asked in Exam
- Analyzing the Trend of IBPS Clerk Exam: By Solving IBPS Clerk Previous Year Paper Candidates Can Get Idea The Trend Follow By IBPS Each Year for IBPS Clerk Exam It loads the students with ideas about the topics that are needed to be given more time.
- Be Confident During Exam: By Practicing Previous Year Paper Candidates Get an Idea about Exam Pattern and Type of Questions Asked in the IBPS Clerk Exam. So Student gets Little Confident During Exam Time.
- Self-assessment: Candidates Can Check There Performance And also improve it further by solving More and More Questions. Solving the Previous Year Paper will let You know About the preparation level and find out the areas where You are making mistakes and require more practice.
How to Download IBPS Clerk Previous Year Paper PDF
To Download IBPS Clerk Previous Year Paper PDF Kindly Click on The Link Given Provided Above. We Have Systematically Provided All the Previous Year Paper PDF So You Can Download Easily. Kindly Follow This Step
Step-1: Click on The Link Provided Above
Step-2: After Opening The PDF in Google Drive
Step-3: Click to Download Option
Step-4: Click a file to download. To download multiple files, press Command (Mac) or Ctrl (Windows) while clicking other files.
Right-click and click Download.
- IBPS Clerk Exam Notification 2021 – Click Here
- IBPS Clerk 5 Years Cut-off– Click Here
- IBPS Clerk Study Material PDF (Subject Wise) – Click Here
FAQ – IBPS Clerk Previous Year Paper
What is the qualification for the bank clerk exam?
Answer: The candidate must be 20-28 years old. The candidate must own the minimum qualification requirement of a graduate before applying for a clerk cadre.
Does the IBPS clerk have an interview?
Answer: As a part of the IBPS Clerks Selection Process, the exam does not include an interview Phase.
When will the IBPS Clerk 2020 exam be conducted?
Answer: IBPS Clerk 2020-21 Prelims Exam will be conducted on September 2021, while the mains exam is scheduled for October 2021.
Is There Any Negative Marking in IBPS Clerk Exam?
Answer: Yes, there is a negative marking for wrong answers in both the preliminary test and mains exam. One-fourth of the total marks will be deducted for the question marked wrong by the students.
Is the IBPS Clerk exam tough?
Answer: No, it is not tough to crack the IBPS Clerk exam if candidates have prepared well.
Is graduation necessary to become IBPS Clerk?
Answer: Yes, graduation is necessary to become IBPS Clerk.
Conclusion: We have provided the IBPS Clerk Previous Year Papers PDF to you. Now download these papers and start preparing for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment. Stay Connected with Dream big institution for the latest exam updates and study materials| PDF | Notes.
Best of luck for your exam.