IBPS RRB New Exam Day Guidelines 2020: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has issued elaborate instructions on Social Distancing Mode of conduct of the IBPS RRB 2020 Examination. IBPS RRB Notification was released on the official website @ibps.in and this year IBPS is recruiting for 10,000+ vacancies for the posts of Officer Scale-I, II, III, and Office Assistant. The online application link for IBPS RRB 2020 is active till 21st July 2020 and students are advised to go through these exam related guidelines before appearing for the online exam.
As the nation is under the grip of coronavirus pandemic as the number of reported COVID-19 cases has crossed the 7 Lakh mark, it is very important that competitive examinations are planned to keep in mind the health and safety of candidates and exam conducting staff. In order to ensure this IBPS has mentioned in its IBPS RRB 2020 Recruitment notification, elaborate guidelines to be followed by the candidates who shall be appearing in the online examinations.
IBPS RRB Exam Dates 2020
The following are the details of IBPS RRB Exam Dates 2020 as released in the notice on the official website @ibps.in
|Officer Scale I and Office Assistants :|
|Single Examination||Officers Scale II & III :|
|Main Examination||Officer Scale I :|
Office Assistants :
IBPS RRB New Exam Day Guidelines 2020: Social Distancing Mode of conduct of Exam Related Instructions
Candidates are required to report to their exam center 15 minutes before the reporting time indicated on their call letters. Candidates will be permitted to take along the following items with themselves in the exam center:
- Mask (WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY)
- Personal transparent water bottle
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple pen
- Exam related documents (Call Letter/Admit Card, ID card in Original, Photocopy of ID Card, etc)
- Call Letter/Admit Card should be brought with the Photocopy of the Photo ID stapled with it. Original ID (same as Photocopy) is also to be brought for verification. The name on the ID and on the Call Letter/ Admit Card should be exactly the same.
- In the case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed.
Best E-Book to Crack RRB PO Prelims 2020
No other item apart from those mentioned above will be permitted in the exam venue as per the IBPS RRB 2020 Recruitment notification. And IBPS has clearly mentioned that wearing a mask is compulsory to attend the examination.
Along with this, there are also certain other measures mentioned in the guidelines:
- Candidate should not share any of their personal belonging/material with anyone
- Candidate should maintain a safe social distance with one another.
The candidate should stand in the row as per the instructions provided at the venue.
- If a candidate is availing the scribe, then the scribe also should bring their own Gloves, N95 Mask, sanitizer (50ml), and water bottle. Wearing a mask is compulsory. Both candidates and the Scribe will require to be wearing N95 Mask.
- A Candidate must have Aarogya Setu App installed on his mobile phone. The Aarogya Setu status must show the candidate’s risk factor. A candidate will have to display this status to the Security Guard at the entry into the exam venue. In case a candidate does not have a smartphone, he/she will have to bring in a signed declaration to this effect (declaration form provided in Annexure- IV) and show the same to the Security Guard at the entry into the exam venue.
- Candidates with Moderate or High-Risk Status on Aarogya Setu will not be allowed entry. In case any of the responses in the declaration suggest COVID 19 infection/symptoms, the candidate will not be permitted inside the exam venue.
- After the Aarogya Setu status display at the entry gate, candidates will be required to switch off their mobile phones, and deposit it at the designated location, to be collected while exiting
- All candidates will be checked with Thermo guns at the entry point for temperature. In case, any person is observed to be having above-normal temperature (> 99.14° F) or displaying any symptoms of the virus, they will not be allowed entry into the venue
What are the conditions in which you can be declined entry to the exam centre and will not be allowed to appear in the exam?
As per the instructions given by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, a candidate will not be allowed to appear in the IBPS RRB 2020 Exam under the following circumstances:
1. If the candidate is not wearking a mask, as wearing a mask is complusory to attend the examination by both the candidate and scribe (in case if you’ll be using a scribe).
2. If candidate fails to show his or her risk factor on the Aarogya Setu App. In case you don’t have a mobile phone you must have to bring in a signed declaration to this effect (declaration form provided in Annexure- IV) and show the same to the Security Guard.
3. If the candidates has Moderate or High Risk Status on Aarogya Setu App.
4. If the candidate’s body temperature is recorded above normal (> 99.14° F) at the temperature check point at the entry gate.
5. If the candidate is displaying symptoms of COVID-19
Self Declaration Form for IBPS RRB 2020 Exam
Under the Annexure IV of the IBPS RRB Notification, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has given a Self-Declaration that a candidates must fill and bring to the exam centre in case they don’t have a smartphone with Aarogya Setu App.
You May Also Like
Check Category Wise Notes
|Banking Awareness||Daily The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary|
|Computer Awareness||Previous Years Papers|
|Insurance Awareness||Important Study Materials|
|Latest Job Notification||Exam Analysis|
|Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Premium Practice Sets|