List of all schemes of the Indian government
There are several schemes launched by the government of India this year. These programs help in the social and economic welfare of the nation. All Schemes of the Government of India are launched to solve many social and economic problems that are faced by the citizens. In 2022 several schemes are launched and several old schemes are re-launched with extended years of the policy. Government launches many schemes and programs every year to address the concern of citizens over issues faced by them. The central and state government invests the required amount for the commencement of the scheme and program. In this article we have discussed important government schemes in India launched in 2022.
List of Government Schemes
|Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana||Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs||Launched on 25th June 2015Expected completion by 2022|
|Pradhan Mantri Gareeb Kalyan Yojana||Ministry of Finance||Launched on 20 June 2020Extended to 2022|
|Meri Policy Mere Hath||Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare||Launched on 26th February 2022|
|Rashtriya Uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan||Ministry of Human resource development launched||Launched on 17th April 2017Extended date 31st March 2026|
|Support for marginal individuals for livelihood and enterprise (SMILE)||Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment||Launched on 12th February 2022|
|Jal Jeevan yojana||Ministry of Jal Shakti||Launched on 15th August 2019Expected completion by 2044|
|Jal Shakti Abhiyan||Ministry of Jal Shakti||Launched on 22 March 2021|
Features and Importance of different Government Schemes
1. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)- Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana is an initiative of the Government of India which aims to provide affordable housing to the urban people by the year 2022. The scheme was first launched on 25th June 2015. The interest rate for Pradhanmantri always Yojana starts at 6.5 0% per annum and can be availed for up to 20 years. The last date for availing Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana scheme for EWS and LIG category was extended to 31st March 2022.
Features of PMAY
-The subsidiary interest rate is 6.50 % per annum.
-Differently abled and senior citizens will be given the preference of ground floors
-The construction of houses includes sustainable and eco-friendly technology.
-In the scheme 4041 towns are included in the entire urban area of the country and 500 class 1 cities are given priority.
2. Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana- Pradhanmantri Garib Kalyan Anya Yojana or the prime minister’s food security scheme for the poor was launched on the 26th March 2020 during the Covid-19 in India. Pradhanmantri Garib Kalyan and Yojana promise to give 5 kg rice or wheat, and 1 kg dal to each person holding a ration card. It is the largest food security program in the world. Initially, the program was for 3 months in 2020 which included 80 crore ration cards. In 2022 the union cabinet has approved the extension of the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana for another 4 months.
3. Meri Policy Mere Hath- It was launched under the Pradhan Mantri fasal Bima Yojana. It is a doorstep distribution drive that grants crop insurance to the farmers for upcoming seasons. The policy makes sure that farmer communities are well informed and fully equipped with information. The funds for support will be granted under the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana and financial support to the farmers suffering from crop loss or damage will be given. Pradhanmantri Fasal Bima Yojana launched by prime minister Narendra Modi on 18th February 2016 at Sehore Madhya Pradesh has completed 6 years
4. Rashtriya Uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan- RUSA provides strategic funding to the eligible state higher educational institute. The funding flows from the Central ministry to state governments to the state higher educational institutes. It aims to attend a higher level of access equity and excellence in the state higher education system with greater efficiency transparency responsiveness and accountability.
5. Support for marginal individuals for livelihood and enterprise (SMILE)- The scheme’s focus is on rehabilitation, provision of medical facilities, counseling, basic documentation, skill development, economic linkage, etc. The scheme is formulated under the ministry of social justice and empowerment and executed with the help of State Government and union territory governments community-based organizations, local urban bodies, nongovernmental organizations, institutes, and others.
6. Jal Jeevan yojana- The Jal Jeevan mission aims to provide four crore tap water connections in rural households in 2022. In a recent webinar, the prime minister stressed the use of technology service delivery and community participation to achieve the goal of the Jal Jeevan Mission by 2024. The union budget has allocated rupees 60,000 crores for the Jal Jeevan mission in 2022.
7. Jalshakti Abhiyan 2022- The scheme was launched on 2021 March 22. In 2022 the Jal Shakti Abhiyan campaign launched a new initiative catch the rain campaign from 29 March 2022 to 30th November 2022.
List of Abbreviations Government Schemes and Yojanas 2022
Govt. Schemes abbreviation is a very important part of every exam which constitutes general awareness.
It is very important to have knowledge about basic Govt. Schemes abbreviation.
General awareness which have List of Govt. Schemes abbreviation is a part of many banking and insurance exams like IBPS RRB PO, Clerk, IBPS SO, SBI, RBI etc.
You can easily score good marks by just remembering basic Govt. Schemes abbreviation.
So, here we are providing some important basic Govt. Schemes abbreviation which are asked in General Awareness section of the Government exam.
- UDAY: Ujwal Discom Assurance Yojana
- PMMY : Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
- PMJDY: Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
- PMJJBY: Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- PMSBY : Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
- APY : Atal Pension Yojana
- KVP : Kisan Vikas Patra
- SBA: Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
- PMSAGY: Pradhan Mantri Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- AMRUT: Atal Mission For Rejuvenation & Urban Transformation
- NGM : Namami Ganga Yojana
- HRIDAY: Heritage City Development & Augmentation Yojana
- MUDRA: Micro Units Development & Refinance Agency
- SETU: Self Employment & Talent Utilization
- NPS: National Pension Scheme
- PMKVY : Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- PMKSY: Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana
- BBBP YOJANA : Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao Yojana
- SSY : Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
- PMFBY : Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
- PMGSY : Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana
- PMUY: Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- DICGC: DEPOSIT INSURANCE CREDIT GUARANTEE SCHEME
- PMGKY : Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana
- DICGC: Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation
- TEC INDIA: Transform Energise And Clean India
- PACS: Primary Agriculture Credit Societies
- CPI: Consumer Price Index
- WPI: Wholesale Price Index
- CAD: Current Account Deficit
- KVKs: Krishi Vigyan Kendras
- MSMEs: Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
- CBS: Core Banking Solution
- CORE: Centralized Online Real-Time Exchange
- LTIG: Long Term Irrigation Fund
- MIF: Micro Irrigation Fund
- NAM: National Agricultural Market
- DIDF: Dairy Processing and Infrastructure Development Fund
- MGNREGA: Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act
- PMAY : Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana
- NRDWP: National Rural Drinking Water Programme
- SWAYAM: Study Webs of Active Learning for Young Aspiring Minds
- PMKK : Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendra
- SANKALP : Skill Acquisition and Knowledge Awareness For Livelihood Promotion Programme
- STRIVE: Skill Strengthening for Industrial Value Enhancement
- MSK : Mahila Shakti Kendra
- NHB: NATIONAL HOUSING BANK
- RRSK: Rashtriya Rail Sanraksha Kosh
- M-SIPS: Modified Special Incentive Package Scheme
- EDF: Electronic Development Fund
- TIES: Trade Infrastructure for Export Scheme
List of Abbreviations Government Schemes and Yojanas 2022: FAQs
What is the Full form of AMRUT Yojana.?
Answer – Atal Mission For Rejuvenation & Urban Transformation
What is the Full form of UDAY.?
Answer – Ujwal Discom Assurance Yojana