Hello Dear Aspirants,
NEET Previous Year Question Paper: Downloading the NEET Sample Question Paper with Solutions and Answers will help aspirants to score more marks in their NEET Examinations. Click here to download the NEET Question Paper and NEET Syllabus on Dream Big Institution.
The NEET Examinations, formerly known as the AIPMT, is the entrance exam that students undergo to get admission into MBBS and BDS programmes across the medical colleges in Indian medical and dental colleges. This is one of the most competed exams anywhere in the world for students who want to pursue Medicine. The exam consists of questions from +2 level of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with questions from moderate to advanced level.
Table of Contents
NEET Previous Year Question Paper 2023
Check here NEET Previous Year Questions Paper pdf Download here
NEET 2021 Question Paper- English & Hindi
Candidates can check the code wise question paper for NEET 2021 by NTA from the table mentioned below.
NEET question paper 2021 (code-wise)
|NEET question combined sets||English||Hindi|
|M1+N1+O1+P1||Click here||Click here|
|M2+N2+O2+P2||Click here||Click here|
|M3+N3+O3+P3||Click here||Click here|
|M4+N4+O4+P4||Click here||Click here|
|M5+N5+O5+P5||Click here||Click here|
NEET 2019 question papers PDF download
|Question paper code||Links||Solutions||Answer key|
|Code P1||Click here||Click here||Click here (for all codes)|
|Code P2||Click here||Click here|
|Code P5||Click here||Click here|
|Code Q1||Click here||Click here|
|Code Q2||Click here|
|Code Q3||Click here||Click here|
|Code Q4||Click here|
|Code Q5||Click here||Click here|
|Code Q6||Click here||Click here|
|Code R1||Click here||Click here|
|Code R3||Click here||Click here|
|Code R5||Click here||Click here|
|Code R6||Click here||Click here|
|Code S1||Click here||Click here|
|Code S2||Click here||Click here|
|Code S6||Click here||Click here|
|Question papers for exam re-conducted|
|Code G1||Click here||Click here|
|Code H1||Click here||Click here|
NEET question paper 2018: All PDF
Given in the table below are the NEET question paper 2018.
NEET question paper 2018
|Codes||Question paper||Answer key|
|Code AA||Click here|
|Code EE||Click here|
|Code KK||Click here|
|Code PP||Click here|
|Code WW||Click here|
NEET question paper 2018: All Languages
Candidates can download the NEET 2018 question paper in hindi or their preferred language here.
|Language||Question paper||Answer key|
|English||Click here||Click here|
|Hindi||Click here||Click here|
|Marathi||Click here||Click here|
|Tamil||Click here||Click here|
|Assamese||Click here||Click here|
|Gujarati||Click here||Click here|
|Bengali||Click here||Click here|
|Telugu||Click here||Click here|
|Kannada||Click here||Click here|
|Oriya||Click here||Click here|
|Urdu||Click here||Click here|
NEET Question Paper 2023: Know the exam pattern
In accordance with the NEET UG 2023 paper pattern released by the authority, there will be a total of 200 questions, out of which students will have to answer 180 questions as per their preference. The question paper pdf for NEET 2023 will be divided into two sections – Section A and Section B. Section A of the NEET question paper will consist of 35 questions, while Section B will consist of 15 questions, which are optional. Of these 15 questions in section B, candidates must answer 10 questions. Check the distribution of the NEET question paper pdf below.
NEET question papers – Distribution of questions
|Subjects||Sections||Number of question||Section-wise marks|
NEET Question Paper 2023 Medium
- Candidates opting for NEET 2023 English Question Paper would be provided Test Booklet in English only.
- Candidates opting for Hindi NEET Question Paper would be provided with a Bilingual Test Booklet in English and Hindi.
- Candidates opting for NEET Question Papers in Regional languages would also be provided with a Bilingual Test Booklet in a selected Regional language and English.
- The booklet will contain English and Hindi paper in white colour and the Regional Language in Yellow Colour, Urdu will be available in green colour.
How to prepare for the NEET 2023 question papers?
Solve Easy Questions- There will be 80-90 questions in the NEET 2023 question paper that can be easily answered. These questions can be attempted by candidates, leaving them with more time for other questions.
Questions of moderate difficulty- Aspirants may come across some questions of moderate level as they go through all NEET questions, and they need to attempt them after they have completed the easy questions
Questions that are difficult– In order to attempt the NEET 2023 difficult questions at the end, aspirants must select a selective approach. A selective approach allows aspirants to attempt difficult questions at the end. In order to avoid negative marking, students should leave blank any answer they are uncertain of.
NEET previous year question paper with answer: How to prepare for the exam?
- To practice the NEET question paper pdf, aspirants can solve the question papers regularly.
- The NEET question paper should be read clearly and taken into consideration when solving it.
- Set up an adequate time span for solving the problems.
- Candidates should practice NEET question papers to make sure they are ready for the exam. Learn time management techniques for NTA NEET 2023.
Benefits of NEET question paper with solutions pdf 2023
- It is essential for candidates to practice NEET UG’s previous year’s papers to understand the exam pattern. They will also gain an insight into the types and levels of questions asked in the examination and they will also get familiar with the NEET UG 2023 marking scheme.
- By practicing NEET questions with solutions, candidates will be more likely to solve a problem.
- The NEET question papers with solutions will also be useful for identifying whether or not one’s answer is correct.
- The aspirants will learn what each chapter weighs in the NEET exam 2023, thus planning their preparation accordingly
- After completing the NEET previous year’s papers, candidates can evaluate their preparation level and know what areas they need to focus on.
- NEET’s previous year’s papers will familiarize candidates with the exam environment and boost confidence by familiarizing them with the exam format. Candidates can mark important topics in NEET 2023 and consider those during revisions.
- In order to score well in the NEET examination, having a clear understanding of the concepts that are frequently asked allows candidates to prepare these concepts thoroughly. Solving previous year’s papers and taking mock tests may help candidates learn how to manage their time in the exam.
FAQ on NEET Question Paper PDF
Q. What is the syllabus of NEET 2023?
Ans: For all three subject, the NEET UG syllabus is based on the concepts covered in Class 11 and 12.
Q. In NEET 2023, how many questions are expected?
Ans: The NEET exam consists of 200 multiple-choice questions covering physics, chemistry, and biology out of which 180 needs to be attempted.
Q. Where can I find NEET previous year question paper with answer?
Ans: Check the previous year’s neet question paper with the solution in the article above.