Hello Dear Aspirants,
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022: Central Bank of India has started the online registration process from 10.02.2022 for the selection of Specialist officers in various streams. It is going to fill up 19 vacancies in the HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT. It invites online mode applications from eligible candidates for vacancies of Scale III-IT for the Financial Year 2022-23. There are 19 candidates who will be hired for the Central Bank of India SO vacancy. Applicants who are seeking jobs kindly make the online registration on or before the last date. As per the CBI Recruitment notification, the online link will be enabled up to 02.03.2022.
Central Bank SO Recruitment 2022 Notification & Central Bank of India recruitment apply online link is available @ www.centralbankofindia.co.in. Candidates who are seeking Engineering Jobs must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Selection will be based on online written tests and personal interviews and selected candidates will be appointed anywhere in India. More details of www.centralbankofindia.co.in recruitment, CBI new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming central govt jobs notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Details of Central Bank SO Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Central Bank of India|
|Job Name||Specialist officers|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||10.02.2022|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||02.03.2022|
|Online Exam Date (Tentative)||27.03.2022|
Eligibility Criteria for Specialist Officer Vacancy
- Applicants should possess Engineering Graduate in Computer Science / IT / ECE or MCA / M.Sc. (IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science) from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates maximum age limit should be 35 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Selection will be based on on-line written test and personal interview
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.850 for Gen/ OBC candidates and Rs.175 for SC/ ST candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode
How to download Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Go to official website centralbankofindia.co.in
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Recruitment of Specialist officers- Tentative vacancies of Scale III-IT for the Financial Year 2022-23”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- If you are eligible candidate then you have continue to apply via online.
How to fill up CBI SO Online Application
- Go to official website centralbankofindia.co.in
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Recruitment of Specialist officers- Tentative vacancies of Scale III-IT for the Financial Year 2022-23”,
- Then find the apply link “Apply Online” click on the link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Central Bank of India Recruitment SO 2021: The Central Bank of India has published a notice of the increased vacancies and extended the last date of the online application process to 18th December 2021. Earlier the last date to apply for the Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021 was 17th December 2021, but now the last date of the online application process is extended to 30th December 2021. The Central Bank of India has announced the new posts as well and the number of vacancies is now changed to 214 from 115 vacancies for the recruitment. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the recruitment till 30th December 2021 from the official website or from the direct link mentioned in the article below.
Latest Update: The Central Bank of India has published a notification in which the bank has introduced the 2 new posts of Credit Officers and Economist for the fresher candidates and increased the number of vacancies for a few posts. The number of vacancies for the SO recruitment is 214. Candidates are advised to check the article below to get more detailed information related to the increased vacancies.
Central Bank of India Recruitment SO 2021 Out
Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF has been issued on the official website of the Central Bank of India. Interested candidates can start filling their online applications from 23rd November 2021. The bank will recruit a number of 115 candidates based on the online written test. Candidates can check the Central Bank of India SO Notification from the PDF mentioned below.
Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
All the important dates for the Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021 are given below in the table.
|Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021: Important Dates|
|Central Bank of India SO Notification 2021||18th November 2021|
|Online Application Starts||23rd November 2021|
|Last Date to apply|
|CBI SO Admit Card||11th January 2021|
|CBI SO Online Test||22nd January 2021|
Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021 Link
Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021 link will be active on 23rd November 2021. Interested must be aware of all the information before applying online for the Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021. Candidates need not visit the official website of the Central Bank of India, the link will be updated here as soon the link will be updated. The direct link to apply online for Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021 is given below.
Steps To Apply for Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website @centralbankofindia.co.in or click on the apply link given above.
- Click on Click Here for New Registration. A registration form will appear on the screen.
- Enter all the required details carefully.
- Click on the Register button.
- A provisional registration number and password will be displayed on the screen and sent to the registered mobile number and email as well. Note it down.
Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021: Vacancy
Candidates must check the increased vacancies for the Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021 from the table provided below.
|Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021: Vacancy|
|Income Tax Officer||V||1|
|IT Security Analyst||III||1|
|IT SOC Analyst||III||2|
|Technical Officer (Credit)||III||16|
Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria for the Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021.
Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021: Educational Qualification
- Credit Officers(Scale 1): Graduate with Full-time MBA/Full-time PGDM(Banking and Finance) with an aggregate of 60% marks from AICTE/UGC Approved university/college or A pass in the final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
- Economist(Scale II): A minimum of 2nd Class post-graduate degrees in Economics/Econometrics/Rural Economics.
Experience required for Economist Scale-II post: Post qualification experience of minimum 3 yeasr in data collection economic analysis or research.
- Economist/AGM-Scale V: Ph.D. in Economics, Banking, Commerce, Economic Policy and Public Policy.
- Income Tax Officer/AGM-Scale V: Candidate must be a Chartered Accountant (preferably passed in one attempt).
- Information Technology/AGM-Scale V: Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering disciplines or Master’s in Computer Application from a University.Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Data Analytics/AI & ML/Digital/Internet Technologies from a reputed/recognised university.
- Data Scientist / CM – Scale IV: Post Graduation Degree in Statistics/Econometrics/Mathe matics/Finance/Economics/Computer Science or B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science/IT from Indian University.
- Credit Officer / SM – Scale III: CA / CFA / ACMA/OR MBA(Finance), MBA finance from a government recognized university/college.
- Data Engineer/SM – Scale III- Post Graduate Degree in Statistics/Econometrics/Mathe matics/Finance/Economics/Computer Science or B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science/IT from Indian University.
- IT Security Analyst/SM – Scale III – Engineering Graduate in Computer Science / IT / ECE or MCA / M.Sc. (IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science) from recognized University / Institute.
- IT SOC Analyst/SM – Scale III – Engineering Graduate in Computer Science / IT / ECE or MCA / M.Sc. (IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science) from recognized University / Institute.
- Risk Manager / SM – Scale III – MBA in Finance or/& banking or its equivalent/Post-Graduate Diploma in Banking or/& Finance/Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance or its equivalent/Post Graduate in Statistics.
- Technical Officer(Credit)/SM – Scale III- Degree in Engineering in Civil/ Mechanical/Production/Metallurgy /Textile/Chemical.
- Financial Analyst / Manager – Scale-II – A pass in the final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)/ Institute of Cost and Works Accounts of India (ICWAI) or MBA with specialization in Finance from a reputed institute.
- Information Technology/Manager: 3 years Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications/Information Technology/Electronics/ Electronics and telecommunications /Electronics and Communications /Electronics and Instrumentation.
- Security – Graduation from a recognized governement university.
- Law Officer / Manager – Scale-II – Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB).
Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021: Age Limit
The age limit for the different categories in the Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021 is given below.
|Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021: Vacancy|
|Income Tax Officer||V||35-45 years|
|Information Technology||V||35-50 years|
|Data Scientist||IV||28-35 years|
|Credit Officer||III||26-34 years|
|Data Engineer||III||26-35 years|
|IT Security Analyst||III||26-40 years|
|IT SOC Analyst||III||26-40 years|
|Risk Manager||III||20-35 years|
|Technical Officer (Credit)||III||26-34 years|
|Financial Analyst||II||20-35 years|
|Information Technology||II||20-35 years|
|Law Officer||II||20-35 years|
|Risk Manager||II||20-35 years|
Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021: Application Fees
Candidates must check the application fees for Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021 as the fee is non-refundable.
|Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021: Application Fees|
|All Other Candidates||Rs. 850|
Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The selection process of Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021 consists of two stages:
- Online Test
- Personal Interview