Data Interpretation PDF for 2022 Exam
Hello Dear Aspirants,
Data Interpretation PDF Questions are here, is one of the highly coveted sections in the Quantitative Aptitude Section. It is common for both the Preliminary Exam and Mains Exam. The difficulty level of the questions though varies for both phases. So use Data Interpretation “Score-Up PDF” with a solution for practice.
With the upcoming Competitive exams like Banking, SSC, Railway, and other Exams, you must be looking for practice questions to score well. Here in this article, we have given Data Interpretation PDF for SBI PO practice questions for Upcoming Exams 2022. These contain different types of data interpretation Pdf questions ranging from Easy to High Level. Candidates are advised to practice them thoroughly to ensure selection in the upcoming Competitive Exams.
Data Interpretation PDF (Overview)
|Article Name||Data Interpretation PDF|
|Covers||Quantitative Aptitude DI PDF (All Type Cover)|
|Useful For||Bank| Insurance| SSC| Railway & other Competitive Exams|
|Compiled By||Dream Big Institution Team|
Data Interpretation PDF Questions & Answers
Dream Big Institution Team has started a New Innovative Data Interpretation Score-Up PDF which consists of 1000 Practice Questions with detailed solutions. Aspirants who are preparing for upcoming Bank, SSC, Insurance, and Railway exams should practice high-level DI. So Downloading the Data Interpretation PDF for the 2022 exams makes use of it. Kindly share this with all your friends.
Data Interpretation Score-Up PDF for Banking Exams
|Tabular Data Interpretation Score-Up PDF Useful For SBI Clerk Exam||Download PDF|
|Data Interpretation Score-Up PDF Useful For Bank Mains Exam||Download PDF|
|Data Interpretation Questions & Answers For SBI PO Exam||Download PDF|
|Line graph Data Interpretation for SBI & IBPS Exam||Download PDF|
Data Interpretation for SSC Exams
|Data Interpretation Questions & Answers PDF in Hindi for SSC Exam||Download PDF|
Data Interpretation for Railway Exams
More DI Questions PDF Will be Updated Soon…
Importance of DI PDF:
Data interpretation is an important topic for aspirants preparing for various competitive exams. There are various types of DI such as line graph, bar graph, pie chart, radar graph. Caselet DI, etc.
- Here you can practice data interpretation PDF from basic to complex questions. So that you can master all the Types of DI.
- DI practice will improve your calculation skills. You can pick up speed in math calculations.
- If you are good at DI, then you can overtake many competitors in the exam easily.
- You can practice exam point of view DI questions here, especially with data interpretation pdf for SBI clerk / PO 2021.
Types of Data Interpretation
In Data Interpretation Data will be given in the format of
- Tabular DI
- Bar Graph
- Line Graph
- Pie Chart
- Caselet DI
- Spider/ Radar DI
- Funnel DI
- Combination DI
- Miscellaneous DI
Basic Tips for solving DI Questions
- Understand the data: Data interpretation requires the candidate to interpret the data before proceeding with the calculations. To achieve success in the banking sector, the candidates’ speed of calculation should be strong. Interpret data and do not start with calculations.
- Scan questions carefully: Scanning in DI questions is a very important process and for this, you have to understand the difficulty level of the questions so that you know which question to try first and which later. Five questions are asked in DI, and they are of easy, medium, and difficult levels. Try easy questions first to get good marks.
- Calculation speed: To get good marks in this section, it is very important to hold in calculations speed. For this, you should practice more and more. Understand those tips and tricks which save a lot of time in solving graphs and charts.
- Practice all types of DI: Do not leave any type of DI thinking that he cannot appear in the exam. You should keep in mind that anything can be asked and you will not have any choice in the exam. Practice easy to difficult level questions.
- Do not use the calculator during practice: Even if you are practicing at home, make sure not to do difficult or lengthy calculations with the help of a calculator. This will give you a problem in calculating the time of the exam.
- Practice: Practice as much as possible. This is such a topic in which you can make grip only with the help of practice. The practice also helps with speed, accuracy, and time management. Along with prelims in SBI PO, there is sectional timing in mains as well, so you should work on your speed and time management from now on.
Tricks to solve Data Interpretation Questions
1. Visual Approximation for elimination:
You can rely on visual approximation when bar graphs and line charts are in question. For this, before you start calculating, you must try and eliminate a few options based on visual clues. Some options provided in the question can be easily ruled out by just looking at the pie chart or line graph.
Usually you are left with just close options out of which one will be the solution. So just do detailed calculation for these 2 options to save time.
2. Get acquainted with all the types of DI Questions:
Familiarize yourself with all types of DI Questions. While practicing you will realize that there are different types/formats of DI Questions. For example pie charts, line graphs, bar charts, tables and so on. If you get familiar with all types of DI questions you will gain the confidence to solve all the types of questions in IBPS PO and Clerk exam.
Questions can at times have two types of graphs in a single block.
3. Interpret the data before you begin with calculations:
You should first read and interpret the data and do not blindly start solving. Don’t miss out on any statement given in the question. Remember that banks want to hire aspirants who are adept and comfortable in handling numbers.
4. Tips to reduce calculation time
In DI most of the questions are usually based on percentage increase and decrease, ratios and averages. A simple trick for solving data interpretation problems quickly is:
- learn tables till 20.
- learn fractions till 1/20 to improve your speed
- Waste little time in finding averages:
Here if you have to find averages for sales in branches B1 to B6 for the year 2014, use this shortcut:
What you usually do: [80+75+95+85+75+70]/6
Instead: 70 + [10+5+25+15+5]/6=70+ [60/6]= 80
With this technique, you will reduce calculation time and are also bound to make less mistakes.
5. Solve questions in the order in which they appear:
It is usually seen that the answer to the first question is useful in solving the next question. So it is advisable that you solve the questions in the order in which they appear.
Also if you make mistakes while calculating the first question, you will most probably make mistakes in the subsequent questions. So be double sure of your answers.
6. Do not use calculators while Practice
You are not allowed to take the help of a calculator in the examination. So while calculating percentage increase and decrease, you should get into the habit of calculating mentally in your daily practice. Instead of finding exact values, try approximation to get to the closest answer. This will increase your speed gradually till you take the exam.
Do not use approximation too frequently in a single question if the options are too close.
7. Catch hold of the right data
You have to be careful to read data from the right spot. While gathering data from a chart, table or graph its quite easy to mistakenly copy numbers from the wrong graph, bar or line. To avoid silly mistakes while copying numbers, especially when the exam is online, point your finger to the data you want, place your finger directly opposite the question and hold it there until you are sure you are looking at the right part of the right graph. It is better to read two times and calculate one single time.
Most of the time mistakes are made in using the wrong data and not in calculations. Also keep a note of the units in the graph, question and answer. Sometimes different units are used just to confuse you. So, don’t copy hurriedly.
Data Interpretation Question asked in Previous Year Exam
Candidates must know that Data Interpretation is one of the most important topics in the Quantitative Aptitude section for All Competitive Exams and more practice will help them score more and solve them within a short period of time.
Given below a few Previous Year Questions for the reference of candidates and to help them prepare for the upcoming Competitive Examinations.
Directions: Answer the following question based on the information given below.
The table below shows the number of cases of various crimes reported at police stations in different states in 2015-16.
Q. How many cases have been reported from Gujarat in all?
E) None of these
Correct Option: C
Total cases reported from Gujarat = 455 + 225 + 252 + 175 + 144 = 1251
Hence, option C is correct.
Q. The Domestic violence and Dowry cases reported in Bihar are what percent more/less than the Rape and Trafficking cases reported in Punjab?
A) 98.7% less
B) 101.3% more
C) 101.3% less
D) 98.7% more
E) None of these
Correct Option: B
Domestic Violance and Dowry in Bihar = 475 + 576 = 1051
Rape and Trafficking in Punjab = 259 + 263 = 522
Difference = 1051 − 522 = 529
∴ Reqd % = 529/522 × 100 = 101.3% more
Hence, option B is correct.
Q. Based on the average number of Rape and Molestation cases reported per state, Molestation is approximately how many times as prevalent as Rape?
E) None of these
Correct Option: B
Total cases reported on Molestation = 132 + 125 + 56 + 364 + 175 + 764 + 261 + 252 = 2129
Total cases reported on Rape = 263 + 216 + 53 + 226 + 252 + 675 + 259 + 276 = 2220
∴ Required ratio = 2129 : 2220 = 0.96
Hence, option B is correct.
Q. The total number of Dowry and Molestation cases reported in UP is approximate what percent of the total cases reported in that state, across all crimes?
E) None of these
Correct Option: A
Total number of Dowry and Molestation cases reported in UP = 496 + 132 = 628
Total cases reported in UP = 628 + 354 + 263 + 342 = 1587
∴ Reqd % = 628/1587 × 100 = 39.57%
The closest value in the options is 40%.
Hence, option A is correct.
Q. In which state are the least number of cases reported?
Correct Option: E
This question can be solved very quickly by observation.
HP has the lowest reported cases for each crime. Hence, it will have the least number of cases across all crimes.
Hence, option E is correct.
Conclusion: We have provided the Data Interpretation PDF with you. Now download this Data Interpretation PDF and start preparing for all Competitive Exams. Stay Connected with Dream Big Institution for the latest exam updates and study materials| PDF | Notes.
So, we hope that the Data Interpretation PDF with lots of practice, these steps can help the Aspirants during their Competitive exam preparation to build the Knowledge that is required to solve Data Interpretation PDF during the Competitive exams.
Data Interpretation PDF, Data Interpretation PDF and notes, Data Interpretation PDF and study material, Data Interpretation PDF for Bank Exams.
Stay tuned with Dream Big Institution for more updates.
Best of luck for your exam.