SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2022: The SBI PO Online Application Process has been activated on 22nd September 2022 and will be continued till 12th October 2022 on the official website of SBI. While filling SBI PO 2022 online application, aspirants are required to upload certain documents and SBI PO Handwritten Declaration is one among them. As per the Notification PDF released by the State Bank of India important guidelines are instructed for submitting the SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2022 so candidates must upload it accordingly. In this article, we have provided all the details related to SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2022.
Handwritten Declaration for SBI PO 2022
The eligible candidates going to apply for the SBI PO Notification 2022 must upload the SBI PO handwritten Declaration. Through the declaration it is stated that the information provided by the applicants is correct and genuine. Many candidates commit mistakes in the SBI PO Handwritten Declaration due to which their application form gets rejected at the later stages of the recruitment process. To avoid any mistake aspirants must go through the SBI PO Handwritten Declaration Sample format and the important guidelines to upload the declaration discussed below in the article.
SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2022
The candidates have to upload the SBI PO Handwritten Declaration while filling out the application form for SBI PO 2022. The important dates regarding the registration of SBI PO 2022 are mentioned in the table below.
|SBI PO 2022: Important Dates|
|SBI PO Notification 2022||21st September 2022|
|SBI PO 2022 Starting Date to Apply||22nd September 2022|
|SBI PO 2022 Last Date to Apply||12th October 2022|
SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2022: Sample Format
Before applying online aspirants must be aware of the SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2022 sample format. As mentioned in the SBI PO Notification 2022 an aspirant must possess the scanned(digital) image of the Handwritten Declaration. The text for the SBI PO Handwritten Declaration is as follows:
“I,______(Name of the candidate), Date of Birth ______, hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required. The signature, photograph and left thumb impression is of mine”.
SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2022: Important Guidelines
While submitting the SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2022 the candidates must follow the important guidelines mentioned below.
- Candidates must write the handwritten declaration in the sample format given above.
- Aspirants have to write the declaration clearly in English on a white paper with black ink.
- The handwritten declaration has to be in the handwriting of the candidate. It must not be written by anybody else or in any other language.
- SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2022 must not be written in capital letters. Declaration in capital letters will not be accepted.
- The dimension of the SBI PO Handwritten Declaration sample should be 800 x 400 pixels
- The file size should be between 50 – 100 kb.
- The file should be in JPG/JPEG format.
SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2022: Uploading Procedure
There will be separate links for uploading Photograph, signature, left thumb impression, and handwritten declaration while filling the SBI PO Online Application form. The process to upload the SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2022 is given below:
- Click on the respective link “Upload handwritten declaration”
- Browse and Select the location where the Scanned SBI PO handwritten declaration 2022 file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it
- Click the ‘Open/Upload’
- If the file size and format are not as mentioned, an error message will be displayed.
- A preview of the uploaded image will help to see the quality of the image. In case of unclear/smudged, the same may be re-uploaded to the expected clarity /quality.
Check Category Wise Details
|SBI PO Notification||SBI PO Syllabus||SBI PO Exam Date|
|SBI PO Admit Card||SBI PO Cut-offs||SBI PO Result|
|SBI PO Previous Year Papers||SBI PO Salary|
SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2022: Documents Required
The documents required to apply online for SBI PO 2022 is given below in the table.
|SBI PO Apply Online 2022: Important Dates|
|Passport Size Photograph||20 – 50 kb|
|Signature||10 – 20 kb|
|Handwritten Declaration||50 – 100 kb|
|Left-hand Thumb Impression||20 – 50 kb|
FAQs: SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2022
Q.1 What should be the file size of SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2022?
Ans. The file size of SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2022 should be between 50-100Kb.
Q.2 What is the format of SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2022?
Ans. The format of SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2022 is mentioned above in the article.
FAQs – GA Questions Asked in IBPS PO Mains
Q. What is the difficulty level of the GA Questions Asked in IBPS PO Mains 2022?
A. The difficulty level of the GA Questions Asked in IBPS PO Mains 2022 is Easy-Moderate.