Table of Contents
SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2023
The SBI PO 2023 has been released for 2,000 vacancies at the official website @sbi.co.in/web/careers. The SBI PO Application process is now active till 27 September 2023. The candidates who are aspiring for the SBI PO Exam need to have all the information on the SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2023. The handwritten deceleration is an important part of the application process and all candidates must upload a handwritten deceleration in the exact words and format as specified in the official notification. Here in this article, we have given all the information on SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2023.
SBI PO Handwritten Declaration
As per the official notification, while applying online for SBI PO 2023, candidates are required to upload certain documents like photos, signatures, and thumb impressions along with the SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2023. While applying online candidates must be particular about the format and dimensions of these documents, so as to avoid issues while applying online and overall application. Here in this space, we have covered all the information on SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2023.
SBI PO Handwritten Declaration Sample Format
The official notification for SBI PO 2023 includes a sample format for the SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2023 as required by SBI. Below is the sample SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2023 that candidates can utilize with modifications in name and other particulars.
The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows:
“I________(Name of the candidate), _______(Date of Birth) hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required. The signature, photograph, and left-hand thumb impression is of mine”
SBI PO Handwritten Declaration: Important Dates
The SBI PO Handwritten Deceleration 2023 has to be submitted on or before 27 September 2023. Here candidates can check the important dates for SBI PO 2023 Handwritten Declaration.
|SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2023: Important Dates|
|SBI PO Notification 2023||6 September 2023|
|SBI PO 2023 Starting Date to Apply||7 September 2023|
|SBI PO 2023 Last Date to Apply||27 September 2023|
SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2023: Sample Size
The exact dimensions and file size are important to ensure that candidates are able to apply online in time. The candidates might even face difficulty in the application process if their documents do not meet the dimensions and file size as mentioned in the SBI PO 2023. Here are the details of the SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2023 Sample Size.
|SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2023: Sample Size|
|Name Of The Document||Width & Height||File Size|
|Hand Written Declaration 2023||800 x 400 pixels||50 KB – 100 KB|
|Signature||140 x 60 pixels||10 KB – 20 KB|
|Left Thumb Impression||240 x 240 pixels||20 KB – 50 KB|
|Photograph||200 x 230 pixel||20 KB – 50 KB|
SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2023: Important Guidelines
While submitting the SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2023 the candidates must follow the important guidelines mentioned below.
- Candidates must write the handwritten declaration in the sample format given above.
- Aspirants have to write the declaration clearly in English on white paper with black ink.
- The handwritten declaration has to be in the handwriting of the candidate. It must not be written by anybody else or in any other language.
- SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2023 must not be written in capital letters. Declaration in capital letters will not be accepted.
- The dimensions of the SBI PO Handwritten Declaration sample should be 800 x 400 pixels
- The file size should be between 50 – 100 kb.
- The file should be in JPG/JPEG format.
SBI PO Handwritten Declaration Uploading Procedure
We have given below the steps you need to follow to upload the SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2023.
- Browse and find the file of the handwritten declaration on your device where you have saved it.
- Click on the file to select it for uploading.
- Check the preview of the SBI PO handwritten declaration to ensure it is clear and meets the specified standards.
- Verify that the content of the handwritten declaration is easily readable and legible.
- If the preview does not meet the required standards, make any necessary adjustments or corrections.
- Once you are satisfied with the preview and the handwritten declaration meets all the specified requirements, proceed with the submission of the application form.
FAQ SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2023
Q. Where can I get the sample format for SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2023?
Ans: The article above has the sample format for SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2023.
Q. Which Ink pen is to be used to write the SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2023?
Ans: Black ink pen is to be used to write the SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2023.
Q. What is the last date to apply online for SBI PO 2023?
Ans: The last date to apply online for SBI PO 2023 is 27 September 2023.