HDFC Life Recruitment 2021: HDFC Life Insurance Company has released a notification to hire candidates for the Android Developer role. Interested candidates can apply online from April 23, 2021. More details about eligibility, roles, and responsibilities of HDFC Life Insurance Recruitment 2021 are given below in this article. Desirous and eligible candidates can apply for HDFC Life Insurance Recruitment 2021 from the direct link given below.
Table of Contents
HDFC Life Insurance Notification 2021: Overview
|Name of the Organisation||HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited|
|Name of the Recruitment||HDFC Life Insurance Recruitment 2021|
|Name of the Post||Android Developer|
|Starting date to Apply||April 23, 2021|
HDFC Life Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- To build Android, iOS, and Web-based cross-platform mobile applications.
- This should include everything from creating sensitive UIs to effectively querying data and managing states.
- Cloud Firestore, Push Notifications, Cloud Functions, and Analytics should all be familiar.
- Should know how to use Adobe XD to use the design file and use it to build the app
- Any Graduation Degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of Flutter production experience.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
- Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high-quality responsive UI code
- Write efficient queries for core Data
- Use of Model-View-Controller (MVC) and Model-View-View Model-Controller (MVVM) as it relates to designing, developing architecture, and developing maintainable, testable, and functional software that meets product requirements
- The primary focus will be on creating new experiences. You will additionally work on innovative new app projects
- Deep experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps
- Android Developer
- Push Notifications
- Cloud Functions
- Adobe XD
- Flutter development
- Cloud Fire store
How to Apply HDFC Life Insurance Careers 2021?
- Candidates should visit the given link @https://www.hdfclife.com/.
- Check the career page, and click the “Android Developer” vacancies link.
- Checks the eligibility details and clicks the “apply “online option.
- Fill the application form and upload the mentioned document details.
- Submit the application form and click the download option.
- Take a printout for future reference.