IBPS RRB PO Syllabus 2023 PDF Download: A thorough understanding of the syllabus is essential for candidates preparing for the IBPS RRB PO Examination, which is scheduled on 5, 6, 12, 13, and 19 August 2023 as per the IBPS Calendar 2023. The exam comprises three stages – Prelims, Mains, and Interview. To excel in the exam, candidates must be well acquainted with the IBPS RRB PO Syllabus and exam pattern. This article presents a comprehensive overview of the IBPS RRB PO Syllabus 2023.
Table of Contents
IBPS RRB PO Exam Pattern 2023
Here we have added the IBPS RRB PO Exam pattern 2023 for the prelims as well as mains examinations. Along with the IBPS RRB PO Syllabus pdf download 2023, the exam pattern is also shared here.
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam pattern 2023
Here we have added the details of IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2023 provided below. Get to know the IBPS RRB Officer Scale I prelims exam pattern 2023 with the total number of questions asked, total marks allocated, total time duration, and the negative marking schemes. Check out the IBPS RRB PO prelims exam pattern 2023 provided below.
- The questions asked in the IBPS RRB PO prelims examination will be objective in nature.
- Candidates need to answer a total of 80 questions comprising 2 sections such as quantitative aptitude and reasoning ability.
- A total of 40 questions will be asked from each section.
- The time duration for the IBPS RRB PO Prelims exam is a cumulative 45 minutes.
- For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
|Name of the test||Medium of Exam||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning||Hindi/English/Regional Language*||40||40||Composite time of 45 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||Hindi/English/Regional Language*||40||40|
IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam Pattern 2023
Here we have added the details of IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam Pattern 2023 in the table below.
- The questions will be of objective in nature.
- A total of 200 questions will be asked under five different sections such as Reasoning Ability, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, and Computer Knowledge.
- The total time duration of the IBPS RRB PO Mains examination is 120 questions.
- For every unanswered question, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
|Name of the Test||Medium of the exam||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||Hindi/English||40||50||Composite time of 120 minutes|
IBPS RRB PO Interview
Aspirants who qualify in the RRB PO Mains exam are finally called for the Interview round by IBPS. The interview process will constitute 100 marks and the maximum marks for qualifying for this round will be 40% which is 35% for candidates belonging to ST/SC/OBC/PWD categories.
IBPS RRB PO Prelims And Mains Syllabus 2023
Here we have added the IBPS RRB PO Syllabus 2023 prelims and IBPS RRB PO mains Syllabus 2023 covering all the sections. The preparing candidates should check the IBPS RRB PO and Clerk Syllabus 2023 pdf here. The IBPS RRB PO Syllabus pdf free download for the Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language or Hindi Language, General Awareness, Computer Knowledge & Financial Awareness syllabus.
IBPS RRB PO Syllabus 2023 Reasoning Ability
- Seating Arrangements
- Direction Sense
- Blood Relation
- Order and Ranking
- Machine Input-Output
- Alpha-Numeric-Symbol Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Reasoning, Statement, and Assumption,
- Passage Inference
- Conclusion, Argument
IBPS RRB PO Syllabus 2023 Numerical Ability
- Simplification and Approximation
- Basic Calculation
- Quadratic Equation
- Time & Work
- Speed Time & Distance
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Data Interpretation
- Number Series
- Arithmetic Problems
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Quadratic Equations
- Profit and Loss
IBPS RRB PO Syllabus 2023 General Awareness
- Banking Awareness
- International Current Affairs
- Sports Abbreviations
- Currencies & Capitals
- Financial Awareness
- Govt. Schemes and Policies
- Current Affairs
- Static Awareness
- Bank Management
- Infrastructure and Project Finance
- Management Control System
- Money and banking
IBPS RRB PO Syllabus 2023 English Language & Hindi Language
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Sentence Errors
- Vocabulary based questions
- Sentence Improvement
- Jumbled Paragraph
- Paragraph Based Questions
- Paragraph Conclusion
- Paragraph /Sentences Restatement
IBPS RRB PO Syllabus 2023 Computer Knowledge
- Fundamentals of Computer
- Future of Computers
- Security Tools
- Networking Software & Hardware
- History of Computers
- Basic Knowledge of the Internet
- Computer Languages
- Computer Shortcut Keys
- Input and Output Devices
- MS Office
FAQs – IBPS RRB PO Syllabus 2023
Q. Is there any negative marking for the IBPS RRB PO Exam 2023?
A. Yes. For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted for both the prelims as well as mains exams.
Q. What is the selection process for IBPS RRB PO Recruitment 2023?
A. The selection process for IBPS RRB PO Recruitment 2023 is based on prelims, mains, and interview stages.
Q. Is there any sectional timing for IBPS RRB PO Exam 2023?
A. No. There is no sectional timing for IBPS RRB PO Examination. Overall timing will only be there. Check the complete details in this article.