IBPS SO Admit Card Prelims 2021: Dear aspirants, the IBPS banking recruitment board has released the Prelims Admit Card 2021 on its official page. We know many of you waiting for this IBPS SO Pre Admit Card 2021. Candidates who are applying for IBPS SO 2021 recruitment can download the admit card here.
Table of Contents
IBPS SO Admit Card Prelims 2021:
Institute of Personnel Banking Selection has announced for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2021 for 1828 vacancies. IBPS SO 2021 online application was received from 3rd to 23rd November 2021. A huge number of aspirants are applying and vigorously preparing for IBPS SO Prelims exam 2021. IBPS has planned to conduct the IBPS SO Prelims exam on 26th December 2021. For that now IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card 2021 is released. Aspirants who are applying for IBPS SO Recruitment 2021 can download IBPS Specialist Officer Prelims Admit card 2021 from below mentioned link. Candidates can download IBPS SO Pre admit card 2021 from the link by using their login credentials such as application number or registration number and date of birth.
IBPS SO Admit Card Prelims 2021: Important Dates
Check the important dates regarding the IBPS SO Recruitment 2021 tabulated below.
|Date of IBPS SO Preliminary Exam||18th and 26th December 2021|
|Prelims Admit Card Release Date||December 2021|
|Conduct of Interview||February 2022|
|IBPS SO 2021 Final Result||April 2022|
How to Download the IBPS SO Prelims Hall Ticket?
Candidates can follow the steps provided below to download the IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card 2021.
- Visit the official website of IBPS @ Click on the link provided below to download the Admit card.
- Enter your “Registration ID” and “Date of Birth/Password” in the box specified.
- Enter the Captcha.
- Click the Login button.
- The IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card 2021 will appear on the screen
- Download and take a printout of the IBPS SO Prelims Call Letter 2020 – 21 for your future reference.
IBPS SO Prelims Call Letter 2021 Details:
The IBPS Specialist Officer Pre-exam call letter consists of
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Name & Date of Birth
- Photograph & Signature
- Date, Venue & Session
- General Instructions
General Instructions to Follow:
- Merely, from the direct link, you can download the Admit Card and take a printout of it before two days to the exam.
- Added to that check whether you have to affix the photo on the Admit Card.
- If you want to affix the photo means the photo must be the same as while you are uploaded during the online registration.
- While entering into exam hall aspirants must have the Printout of the Admit Card.
- Along with Admit Card, candidates must have to keep any one of the original valid ID proof to the examination hall like PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving license, Passport, etc.
- Otherwise, if applicants will not be allowed into the exam hall.
- So grab this opportunity to become a banking specialist officer.