Income Tax Delhi Recruitment 2021: 14 Post for Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, MTS
Income Tax Department Delhi has released the notification for the recruitment of for the Post of Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, Stenographer Grade-II, Multi-Tasking Staff with 14 Vacancies. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria from the official notification and apply Online Between 24 March 2021 to 15 April 2021. Here we are providing the detailed notification candidates can download and check the Income Tax Department Delhi for the Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, Stenographer Grade-II, Multi-Tasking Staff Recruitment notification from the mentioned below link and apply Online.
Income Tax Recruitment 2021:
|Job Role||Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, Stenographer Grade II and Multi Tasking Staff|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Application Last Date||15 April 2021|
Income Tax Delhi Post Details:
- MTS – 6 Posts
- Tax Assistant – 4 Posts
- Stenographer Grade II – 2 Posts
- Income Tax Inspector – 1 Post
Income Tax Delhi Educational Qualification:
- MTS – 10th passed
- Steno – 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board or university. Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute and Transcription: 50 words per minute (English) or 65 words per minute (Hindi) (Only on Computer)
- Income Tax Inspector – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent
- Tax Assistants – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent. Having Data Entry Speed of 8,000 Key depressions per hour
Income Tax Delhi Age Limit:
- Inspector of Income Tax : 18 to 30 years
- Tax Assistant/Stenographer/ Multi Tasking Staff : 18 to 27 years
Income Tax Delhi Salary:
- MTS – 5200-20200 + Grade pay 1800 (PB-1)
- Income Tax Inspector – 9300-34800 + Grade pay 4600
- Tax Assistant and Steno – 5200-20200 + Grade pay 2400
Income Tax Delhi Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 24/03/2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15/04/2021.
Income Tax Delhi Recruitment Notification
How to apply for Income Tax Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can submit the duly filled application form along with the relevant documents to the postal address on or before 15 April 2021.
For more details & Application form: Click here
Deputy Commissioner of Income Tax (Hq)(Personnel)(NG),
3rd Floor, Room No 378A, Central Revenues Building,
I.P. Estate, New Delhi – 110002.