IOCL JEA Recruitment 2021: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released the official notification for the recruitment of the Junior Engineer Assistant post. The total number of vacancies released for IOCL JEA Recruitment 2021 is 16. The eligible candidates can apply online from 28th January 2021. For Further Details about eligibility criteria go through the article below:
IOCL JEA Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Name of the post||Junior Engineer Assistant-IV Production|
|Online Application Start Date||28/01/2021|
|Online Application Last Date||19/02/2021|
|Tentative month of online Examination||28/02/2021|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
IOCL JEA Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
Candidates can check the tentative Exam Dates for IOCL Junior Engineer Assistant Recruitment 2021 in the below table:
|Notification Release Date||January 25, 2021|
|Online Registration Starts From||January 28, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application||February 19, 2021|
|The last Date to submit the application form with the required documents||February 27,2021|
|Date Of Written Test||February 28, 2021|
|Tentative Date of Written Test Result||March 09, 2021|
|Tentative Date of SPPT||15,16.03.2021|
IOCL JEA Recruitment 2021 Vacancy :
The total number of vacancies released for IOCL Junior Engineer Assistant Recruitment 2021 is 16. Here the below information will provide the complete details of vacancy in category wise:
Name of the Post: Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)
Post Code: 201
Number Of Vacancies:16
Category wise Vacancy : UR- 9,Ews-1, OBC (NCL)-4, SC- 2.
IOCL JEA Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria :
Candidate Age limit For the IOCL JEA Recruitment 2021 – As of January 31, 2021, For General, EWS, and OBC category
Minimum Age limit: 18 years
Maximum Age limit: 26 years
Candidates should possess a 3 years Diploma in Chemical / Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering Or B. Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute / University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS, and OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST candidates.
Area of Experience:
The candidate should have a minimum of one year of post-qualification experience in operation (rotating shift) of Pump House, Fired Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat exchanger, etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals / Fertilizer/Heavy Chemical/Gas Processing Industry.
IOCL JEA 2021: Salary Details
Candidates who are selected for IOCL Junior Engineer Assistant Recruitment 2021 will be paid a basic salary of Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 1,05,000/- per month.
IOCL JEA Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The selection process of IOCL Junior Engineer Assistant post involves two stages:
- The first process of IOCL JEA Recruitment 2021 is the Written Test.
- The Shortlisted candidates from the written test are eligible to process the second round of Skill / Proficiency / Physical Test (SPPT).
IOCL JEA 2021: Application Fees
The Application Fee for the IOCL Junior Engineer Assistant Recruitment 2021 as follows:
General/ EWS and OBC categories: 150/-
SC/ST/PwBD candidates: No Fee
Mode of Payment: Online mode (SBI e-Collect) using either Debit / Credit card or Net Banking.
IOCL JEA 2021: Address Details
The important instruction to the candidates should send the online application form printout attached will all related documents and photos with self-attestation by ordinary post. The post with documents applied after 27.02.2021 will be rejected. The Address to send the post is given below:
Dy. General Manager (HR),
Barauni Refinery, P.O. Barauni Oil Refinery,
Begusarai, Bihar – 851114.
IOCL JEA Recruitment 2021: Important Links
IOCL JEA Recruitment 2021 Online Application – Link Active From 28.01.2021
IOCL JEA Recruitment 2021: Procedure to Apply
- Go to the Official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited i.e www.iocl.com
- Then select the Home Page and Go to Indian oil For Careers.
- Now Select the notification page and open your online application Form
- Fill the application form with the required details such as Name, Educational Qualification Etc.,
- Verify the details are given as per the original document
- Make Payment and Submit the application form.
- After Complete registration, the candidate must take the printout form of the application.
- The candidates are required to duly sign the printout of the application form and send it to the belonging address.
- The last date to send the application form with the required document is February 27, 2021.