Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 – Bank of Baroda has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Business Correspondent Supervisor. Interested candidates who are all having experience in relevant fields can apply for this job. The last date to apply for this recruitment is on or before 29 October 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be Graduate. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 for Business Correspondent Supervisor:
|Job Role||Business Correspondent Supervisor|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||Rs.10,000 – 15,000/-|
|Last Date||29 October 2021|
For Retired Bank Employees:
- Retired officers (including voluntarily retired) of any PSU bank up to the rank of Chief Manager may be appointed for the purpose. Retired clerks and equivalent of Bank of Baroda having passed JAIIB with good track record. All retired bank employees applicants should have rural banking experience at least 3 years.
For other Candidates:
- Minimum qualification should be graduate with Computer knowledge (MS Office, email, Internet etc.), however qualification like M.Sc. (IT)/ BE (IT)/ MCA/MBA will be given preference.
Age Limit :
- Retired Candidates: 65 years
- Other Candidates: 21-45 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST/Ex-servicemen – up to 5 years
- Fixed Component – Rs.15,000/-
- Variable Component – Rs.10,000/-
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Selection Process :
- The BC Supervisor will be engaged by concerned Regional Offices for monitoring the performance of field BCs. The application form should be submitted in hard copies to the concerned Regional Office either through speed post/registered post/courier or in person. The Regional Office will thoroughly scrutinize the application forms and based on the eligibility of the candidates’ short list them for interview process.
How to Apply Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and send the duly filled application form along with required documents through postal (Check official notification) on or before 29 October 2021.
For More Details: Click here
The Regional Manager
Bank of Baroda
Regional Office Trivandrum
1st Floor Apoorva Chambers , Meads lane
Opp Jubilee Hospital
Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram 695034